Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Kerry and his "botched joke"

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 2, 2006, 07:40 PM Local time: Nov 2, 2006, 06:40 PM #1 of 71
Originally Posted by Aramaethe
For God's sake they are using Michael J. Fox as one of their poster boys just because he shakes alot! I mean, sure it's horrible but it's kind of hitting below the belt on stem cell research if you ask me. Political elections should be won through intellect and not putting sick people on tv.
Ya, how dare they talk to someone who would benefit from stem cell research about stem cell research? They should ONLY talk to strong christians with no interest in said research!

Also, you're right... it shouldn't be won by putting pictures of sick people on TV. Or showing the towers getting knocked down. Or, I don't know, the fact that a huge number of the party members are indicted right now. I mean, really, let's all stick to the issues.

Shut up, Aramaethe. You help nothing by being such a far right bigot. You're no better than the far leftists. You hinder the discussion, you don't help it. Stop listening to Limbaugh and read a fucking book for once in your life.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 2, 2006, 07:48 PM Local time: Nov 2, 2006, 06:48 PM #2 of 71
I was just as angry about what he said as you were I'm sure... and i'm not saying you are incorrect at all. Yes I am far right, I know it's no better than far left but that's the way I am. I just don't think they should have used Michael J. Fox for something like that, and i don't think the twin towers should be used either for political gain. So you shut the fuck up you narrow minded prick and listen to what everyone has to say. Limbaugh is a cock sucker but it's liberals who are flushing this country down the toilet.
Yes, because as the country has gone down the toilet over the past few years, when the liberals had no control in government, it's their fault? Man, go take logic 100.

And who should they use for stem cell research, superstar? A perfectly able man with no issues of cancer or actual defect? And they didn't -use- him. Michael J. Fox actively promotes this. And, finally, listen to what all sides? Kerry told a bad joke, even if he'd told it -right- it was fucking stupid. That's the end of it. Want to talk political scandal? How's Abermoff doing?

For the record, I'm a centrist, by the way. With leanings to the right. Yet even I can see how full of shit this government has been. The fact you can't even acknowledge that you're spouting Limbaugh garbage is pathetic. Grow up.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 2, 2006, 07:52 PM Local time: Nov 2, 2006, 06:52 PM #3 of 71
Oh fuck you, the country has been ruinin itself for the past fifty years, but let's get back on topic. I'll be as politically correct as possible. I believe tha Senator Kerry should have rethought his speech so as not to sound like a FUCKING MORON.
Absolutely. Now stick to actual facts next time instead of spitting gibberish and we won't pick you apart like you were a finger painter at an art exhibit.

How ya doing, buddy?

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 2, 2006, 07:58 PM Local time: Nov 2, 2006, 06:58 PM #4 of 71
Raz, I said liberals not Democrats. There are Lib Republicans out there. They impede progress at every opporunity.
"We want to ban black people the right to vote." "We disagree." "STOP IMPEDING PROGRESS."

"We want to destroy the separation between church and state." "We disagree." "STOP IMPEDING PROGRESS."

"We want to go back to a hunter/gatherer population wherein the leader is he who swings the strongest sword." "We disagree." "STOP IMPEDING PROGRESS."

I totally see your point. You're well-educated and on point with everything you say. And, to top it all off, you're a stunningly talented debator. Next you can tell me all about how black is white because the liberals invented black so it's a lie.

Originally Posted by Whateverhisnameis
But, I think it's just about impossible to pick me apart.
So explain the post above where I just did.

Most amazing jew boots

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 2, 2006, 08:04 PM Local time: Nov 2, 2006, 07:04 PM #5 of 71
Originally Posted by MetheGelfling
Also, I've gotta agree with Aramaethe and say that the use of MJ Fox as emotional propoganda is pretty sickening. The poor man has a disease, and politicians are using him to win elections.
For the last time: MICHAEL J. FOX WAS MAKING THESE COMMERCIALS WAY BEFORE THE ELECTIONS. He's been doing it since he pulled back from Spin City. He's been campaigning, INDEPENDENTLY OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY, and supports people who support Stem Cell research. If it was a Republican, he'd support them. He's campaigning for a cause, not a party. Did you even watch the fucking commercial? Did you see the other one's he's made? God, people. Do your homework before you start ranting.

I was speaking idiomatically.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 2, 2006, 08:06 PM Local time: Nov 2, 2006, 07:06 PM #6 of 71
I didn't say they were liars( they are though ). I'm just sayin what I think is best for the country. Those quotes are ideas I don't agree with. Ahem, are you black? Cause if you are...j/k.
You bitch at me because i said someone was narrow-minded but noone will hear me out because i am extreme right wing.
First off, the first sentence is the fucking height of hypocrisy and idiocy. Congratulations, I'll make you a medal. And no, we don't dismiss you for being right wing, we dismiss you because you make blanket statements with no proof backing them up whatsoever. If I walked into a club and yelled "people who like techno are ruining the country!" I wouldn't expect them to be dismissing me because I'm tall, I'd expect they're doing it because I'm clearly an idiot. You follow me here, chief?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 2, 2006, 08:10 PM Local time: Nov 2, 2006, 07:10 PM #7 of 71
Originally Posted by RAZGRIZ-2
Oh they're scumbags but I don't think it's necessarily fair to paint the portrait that Fox is just being used by these people. He has his motivations as well.
Michael J Fox has proven himself to be a very intelligent man over the years. I'd say he's more likely to be using the politicians than the other way around.

FELIPE NO

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 2, 2006, 08:13 PM Local time: Nov 2, 2006, 07:13 PM #8 of 71
Originally Posted by MetheGelfling
I think MJ Fox's cause is a noble one. I'd just like to see some of these politico's show some support for his cause all the time instead of just election time.
Ya, that I can fully support. I think politicians could do a lot if they'd just fucking stick to their guns.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 3, 2006, 02:50 AM Local time: Nov 3, 2006, 01:50 AM #9 of 71
Look, I'm not saying that all of yall's points aren't valid ones. But, I'm not going to write a ten page essay about why i dislike liberals just for the sake of a forum, that is why I make blanket statements because I will do nothing more than speak generally on a topic unless I feel it is absolutely necesary. Kalekkan, I see what you are saying now, I think i misconstrued what you were saying.
But seriously, is what I'm saying really stupid? Or do you just refuse to accept my beliefs because they are extreme. I don't see any other reason why you wouldn't? Who are you people to say that something is stupid. OH! I forgot that you people sit and play with Gamingforce all day long. That obviously counts for something right?
No, but my three degrees do. As does my long term involvement in politics. But I mean, clearly I'm dismissing you for being extreme, Simply Majestic. It's not because you say things like Liberals are ruining America, a country founded on liberalism, or because you run your mouth about how the left is using Michael J. Fox, when if you did your homework, you'd know he sought out the candidate, not the other way around. I'm saying you're wrong because you are. But keep talking, you make me look good.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 3, 2006, 04:07 PM Local time: Nov 3, 2006, 03:07 PM #10 of 71
You are right, this wasn't the place for that and I'm sorry. It's just that when people start drilling me for my first statement I can't stop the "jive". My beliefs are strong about some things. Maybe I'll indulge one day.
"No guys, I didn't mean that. I just meant the one guy. How could you assume I meant 'everybody' when I clearly said 'everybody'. Fucking democrats and their putting spin on things."

People drill you on your first statement because you came off like a poorly educated ass. Your problem isn't that you have extreme beliefs, it's that, just like Simply Majestic, you have poorly supported conjecture. That's it. That's all. You have opinions, and you have nothing to back them up. You haven't offered a shred of evidence, outside of basically quoting Limbaugh, someone you've already discredited yourself. And then you slam people who talk politics on gamingforce, something you yourself are currently doing. You need a new shovel, yet? That one in your hands looks a little worn down.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 3, 2006, 04:36 PM Local time: Nov 3, 2006, 03:36 PM #11 of 71
Aye, I don't think anyone is here to say John Kerry is a competent person. The man lost a damn near unloseable election, he routinely sticks his foot down his throat, and he's utterly lacking in charisma.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > Kerry and his "botched joke"