Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

GFF DA Avatar Contest!!

B4-Hunter
That's My Creed

Member 310

Level 25.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 04:36 AM Local time: Mar 7, 2006, 10:36 AM #1 of 4
GFF DA Avatar Contest!!

As most of you know we are going to make GFF Club on DeviantArt.com. We are already gathering members and want to make it look great and work well! First of all we need to get info about making a club. Meanwhile we can spend our time creating GFF Club avatar!!

Originally Posted by DeviantArt
An avatar image file should be a 50x50 px PNG, JPEG or GIF image that is smaller than 15 KB.
Originally Posted by Avatar
Your avatar is the icon that shows up beside any comments, deviations and news articles you post on deviantART. Your current avatar is shown on the right.
For example here is my DA Avatar:

All works will be posted in first post with artist name so we can all chose the best one. Let’s the fun begin!!

Most amazing jew boots
"We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each od them lies an IRREPARABLE truth."
- Assassin's Creed Ending
XBOX 360 LiVE ID: B4 Hunter PL
Playing on X360: Assassin's Creed, HALO 3
Playing on PC: Gears of War, Call of Duty 4
Azral
Tyrant Rave!

Member 869

Level 6.62

Mar 2006

Old Mar 10, 2006, 05:13 PM #2 of 4
I'll get to work on a 4 or 5 of them and post them on my DA page... I have had trouble linking my work on DA to GFF tho, so you may need to go to my DA page to view them -.-

There's nowhere I can't reach.
aku
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 164

Level 20.62

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2006, 01:41 AM Local time: Mar 14, 2006, 01:41 AM #3 of 4
So we are making a GFF Avi, for DA????ok sounds good, what does the winner get??? :-p

Best damn icon ever!...idk, it took like 10 seconds to do??? so yeah, just some boarddom...wow, that looks crappyer than i thought, i will have to fix it...

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by aku; Mar 14, 2006 at 02:49 AM.
B4-Hunter
That's My Creed

Member 310

Level 25.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2006, 03:46 AM Local time: Mar 14, 2006, 09:46 AM #4 of 4
Well... I was thinking about some animpation =P

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
"We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each od them lies an IRREPARABLE truth."
- Assassin's Creed Ending
XBOX 360 LiVE ID: B4 Hunter PL
Playing on X360: Assassin's Creed, HALO 3
Playing on PC: Gears of War, Call of Duty 4

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > GFF DA Avatar Contest!!