Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

B4's Graphic Journal!!

B4-Hunter
That's My Creed

Member 310

Level 25.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 18, 2006, 07:08 AM Local time: Mar 18, 2006, 01:08 PM #1 of 3
B4's Graphic Journal!!

Hello people and designers. I was quite bored since I'm not in Ava & Sig business a lot lately so I decided to put some live in to my New and reborn journal!!

You can see is here.

Soon I want to add there:
- Currently Playing (graphic ver.)
- Currently Listening (graphic ver.)
- Currently Watching (graphic ver.)

maybe I will release PSD version of it so anyone can have one like this.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
"We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each od them lies an IRREPARABLE truth."
- Assassin's Creed Ending
XBOX 360 LiVE ID: B4 Hunter PL
Playing on X360: Assassin's Creed, HALO 3
Playing on PC: Gears of War, Call of Duty 4

Last edited by B4-Hunter; Mar 18, 2006 at 07:52 AM.
David Deluxe
"You're falling behind, mercenary."

Member 1181

Level 19.79

Mar 2006

Old Mar 18, 2006, 08:58 AM Local time: Mar 18, 2006, 03:58 PM #2 of 3
Although this way of creating journal entries looks really nice, there's a big disadvantage: It shouldn't be that easy to correct spelling mistakes. I don't know if you were in a hurry or something like this, but unfortunately there are lots of mistakes.

Besides this, the layout of a journal isn't everything. I'd prefer long texts with interesting content.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

[SCHWARZE 4 - Sepp Bonhof]
B4-Hunter
That's My Creed

Member 310

Level 25.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 18, 2006, 09:09 AM Local time: Mar 18, 2006, 03:09 PM #3 of 3
Well I can fix spelling mistakes. Besides it can be used for long entry. Shame that it will take a lot more space... Well I have to think of something =)

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
"We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each od them lies an IRREPARABLE truth."
- Assassin's Creed Ending
XBOX 360 LiVE ID: B4 Hunter PL
Playing on X360: Assassin's Creed, HALO 3
Playing on PC: Gears of War, Call of Duty 4

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > B4's Graphic Journal!!