Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Anime] Death Note

Vexe
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 9904

Level 3.09

Jul 2006

Old Dec 5, 2006, 11:21 AM Local time: Dec 5, 2006, 06:21 PM #1 of 573
The Death Note Movie is slightly different and won't spoil you the anime, if you saw the anime episode 9.

Also, I really hope it does not stick to the manga, I hope the anime accepts the "Death Note: Last Name"'s version as the true ending.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Vexe
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 9904

Level 3.09

Jul 2006

Old Dec 16, 2006, 05:35 AM Local time: Dec 16, 2006, 12:35 PM #2 of 573
Suzumiya Haruhi's voice actor really did an amazing job...I'd go as far as to say, she was the best choice they could've gotten. I really hope they don't remove the cellphone scene, I've been looking forward to it since the anime started.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Vexe

Member 9904

Level 3.09

Jul 2006

Old Dec 25, 2006, 02:00 PM Local time: Dec 25, 2006, 09:00 PM #3 of 573
Mark the spoilers, mind =p

Spoiler:
"the FBI agent should have realized that if he was hearing lights voice, then he wasn't planning to keep him alive. And it's kiyra anyway...he knows that kira would kill who ever he wants anyway"

Light threatened to kill his wife.

"Fourth: why did Light keep the FBI agents wife alive? he should have guessed that she knew SOMETHING..."

Light did not know Misora Naomi's true name, the proof is that he had troubles with her alias.

"fifth: if the FBI was investigating the Japanese police, they would have found out that Light's dad's computer was not secured. Then they would have fixed it, and started following Light more closely as a suspect."

Light is skilled in hacking, he hacked his own father's comp.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Anime] Death Note