Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Metroid Prime: Hunters

Turbo
*blink*

Member 25

Level 21.66

Mar 2006

Old Mar 27, 2006, 10:56 PM #76 of 81
Reasonable then I s'pose. Not nearly as long as prime, but you can't fit Prime on these tiny little DS carts.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Yggdrasil
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 940

Level 19.45

Mar 2006

Old Mar 28, 2006, 12:28 AM Local time: Mar 27, 2006, 09:28 PM #77 of 81
Meh, I was a little disappointed when I finished the game, its no where near the whole Prime 1 length thing they said. Then again maybe I just played it way to much and so it didn't feel like much. In anycase I'm going through the game a second time to try and get 100%.

How ya doing, buddy?
kupomog
you’ve been naughty

Member 705

Level 16.84

Mar 2006

Old Mar 28, 2006, 02:37 AM Local time: Mar 27, 2006, 09:37 PM #78 of 81
I haven't tried the WiFi yet (mostly because I can't even connect), only been playing Adventure Mode, which has been keeping me busy. I'm used to Stylus mode now, at least. I haven't tried Dual Mode, seems unnecessary now that I've got Stylus pretty much down pat. I had to turn the sensitivity down, though. Samus was spinning around too fast and I was getting dizzy and walking her right off of platforms -_-

I'm up to my second visit to the Celestial Archives. I was fighting the 3rd Slench, but it made my left hand cramp so I gave up. Hate those friggin' things. And I'm pissed because I forgot to scan the other Slenches in their hovering form. I like the game so far, though. Bosses are redundant but fighting the other hunters is okay even though it gets easier after the first time. Guardians are a nuisance.

I like how the music for Alinos and Arcterra seem to be sort of remixes of the Chozo Ruins and Phendrana Drifts. I wish the ship wasn't the only place to save, but the portals make it less frustrating. The display in the ship is kind of neat, though. Oh, and I like Samus's reaction to the first Slench. Something about her fuzzy expression through her visor amuses me.

EDIT: Okay, I finally got WiFi to connect. Played a few practice matches with this one guy, won 4 out of 5 matches, and had 5 kills in a row with the Magmaul in one. It's pretty cool, can't wait to try more games with it.

My FC is 1289-1699-6864.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by kupomog; Mar 28, 2006 at 03:42 AM.
Vulpes_Callidus
Honor of Blight

Member 946

Level 5.43

Mar 2006

Old Mar 29, 2006, 04:21 AM Local time: Mar 29, 2006, 02:21 AM #79 of 81
Aaaaaww man.

Funny story short, I headshot 2 guys with one imperialist blast.

Man that was golden.

FC is 1546-8651-6524

FELIPE NO
Turbo
*blink*

Member 25

Level 21.66

Mar 2006

Old Mar 29, 2006, 11:15 AM #80 of 81
My hunters code is

1546 8677 4767

send me a PM with yours if you add me. It saves me having to look through threads to find em

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Kimchi
Sup GFF faggots, who can't handle shit?

Member 552

Level 27.62

Mar 2006

Old Mar 29, 2006, 06:56 PM #81 of 81
Hmmm my DS got taken from my mom, so I am still on second level. How many levels are there anyways? And any tech you can use on metroid unlike most FPS you found while Wi-Fing?

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > Metroid Prime: Hunters