Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[DS] Hacking a DS

map car man words telling me to do things
find animals!

Member 16

Level 47.67

Feb 2006

Old Oct 8, 2010, 03:17 PM Local time: Oct 8, 2010, 10:17 PM 1 #26 of 27
This is why you buy good games.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Old Oct 14, 2010, 08:34 AM #27 of 27
lol well it's a bit better than being kept in the dark for over a week but it looks like Team Cyclops haven't left us yet. They had major hosting issues.

Quote:
Hello,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused, we had few issues with the web servers and further compounded by problems communicating with our host. All hosting issues have now been resolved.

The R&D is hard at work and a new firmware update should be available soon.

Best Regard
Team Cyclops - Tech Support
And of course now they've exceeded their bandwidth. Oh well it's good to know they aren't gone just yet. I am curious if they'll be working on a 3DS cart or not.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [DS] Hacking a DS