Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[360] So we're getting a 360...

Polymath
Best in the World

Member 38578

Level 1.86

Oct 2011

Old Oct 17, 2011, 06:30 AM #1 of 23
RPGs, Action Games, Sports, Family/Casual games, and those Kinect games.
RPG: Spoil yourself and get Skyrim
Action Games: Batman: Arkham City. She'll watch you play if she's a fan of the old batman cartoons (who isnt a fan of the animated series?!) and loves the realism of the dark knight. It's also Batman, and the best portrayal of the man too!
Sports: NHL 2012, NBA 2k12, or FIFA 12,each has its perks and depth. get a sport you both can enjoy
Family/Casual XBLA can feed your need with games for near 10 bucks or so. you can grab a few of these. You will find everything and anything there. Castle Crashers to catslevania, and more.
Kinect wait for star wars kinect.

Also I do plan on getting another box in the apartment for a multi

Jam it back in, in the dark.
"The reason I’m leaving is you people. Because after I’m gone, you’re still going to pour money into this company. I’m just a spoke on the wheel. The wheel is going to keep turning and I understand that."

Last edited by Polymath; Oct 17, 2011 at 06:32 AM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [360] So we're getting a 360...