Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Apr 16, 2006, 01:48 PM Local time: Apr 16, 2006, 11:48 AM #276 of 3609
Wooo...go The Great Kahli..."BORRGAHH BOOLAHHH ARRHGGUUUHAAA BOOOGGAAAA!!!!"

Yeah...my thoughts exactly.

Anyone see the Taker - Kahli Fued alot like Taker vs. Gonzalez?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Wojo
River Chocobo

Member 59

Level 23.87

Mar 2006

Old Apr 16, 2006, 02:11 PM #277 of 3609
Originally Posted by Slash
Wooo...go The Great Kahli..."BORRGAHH BOOLAHHH ARRHGGUUUHAAA BOOOGGAAAA!!!!"
Haha. Yeah that was hilarious.

Kahli looks familiar is it possible that he is one of the oddities from back in the day?

Most amazing jew boots
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Apr 16, 2006, 03:55 PM Local time: Apr 16, 2006, 01:55 PM #278 of 3609
No...he was on the indy circut as Dalip Singh or the Great Singh in Japan

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Apr 16, 2006, 04:07 PM #279 of 3609
Maybe my memory is fuzzy but Great Khali sort of resembles the Giant Gonzales, to me.

I'm probably wrong.

But it also appears as though the rosters were trimmed again. Who got the axe now?

How ya doing, buddy?
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Apr 16, 2006, 05:09 PM Local time: Apr 16, 2006, 03:09 PM #280 of 3609
Last person I remember being released is Rosey (since I don't consider Chavo done since it's probably storyline)

How ya doing, buddy?
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 04:59 PM #281 of 3609
This is a serious question.. and my friend certainly thinks so, and me too.

Do you think DX is coming back? Anyone who watched RAW knows why I ask this surely.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Wojo
River Chocobo

Member 59

Level 23.87

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 05:06 PM #282 of 3609
Originally Posted by Winter Storm
Do you think DX is coming back? Anyone who watched RAW knows why I ask this surely.
God I hope so.

Spoiler:
With that McMahonism that has members Shelton Benjamin and Umaga with his manager, I dont see why not. However who would DX be now? HBK, RVD, and Charlie Haas? That would be a bit strange

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Newbie1234
Widowmaker

Member 421

Level 18.72

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 05:23 PM Local time: Apr 19, 2006, 07:23 PM #283 of 3609
Originally Posted by Winter Storm
After so many teases, I can't see the WWE squandering this opportunity when the best their creative team can come up with these days is Umaga, and Spirit Squad (these guys aren't bad, but the gimmick is). I doubt it'll even come close to living up to the hype, but it might boost ratings and make them some money.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 05:40 PM Local time: Apr 19, 2006, 03:40 PM #284 of 3609
Hey everyone! DX is coming back! I mean they already have HHH and HBK who, storyline wise hate one another, and oh look, BG James and Kip James are totally fed up with WWE and are going to come back to be shoved onto heat! Oh and can't forget about MR. MIA Sean Waltman!

No...DX is NOT coming back...at least the one with HHH, HBK, Road Dogg, Billy Gunn and X-Pac

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 05:45 PM #285 of 3609
Oh gee thanks for your wonderful reply Slash! There was not a shred of unecessary sarcasm in it or anything!

I was speaking idiomatically.
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 06:00 PM Local time: Apr 19, 2006, 04:00 PM #286 of 3609
Your welcome ^_^

But I know BG wont return because hes pretty much fed up with HHH and his use of backstage 'banging the daughter' politics

Wojo
River Chocobo

Member 59

Level 23.87

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 06:26 PM #287 of 3609
That dosent mean that they cant make DX with other members. But like I said I really dont know who they would pick to make a new DX.

FELIPE NO
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 06:55 PM Local time: Apr 19, 2006, 04:55 PM #288 of 3609
WWE isn't that stupid to make a new DX...the attitude era is dead and passed

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Wojo
River Chocobo

Member 59

Level 23.87

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 07:17 PM #289 of 3609
WWE isn't that stupid to make a new DX...the attitude era is dead and passed
In my opinion, I think it would help their ratings. I dont see why it would be stupid if it could help their ratings.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Apr 20, 2006, 03:17 AM #290 of 3609
Let DX stay gone. They can't keep going back to the past FOREVER....

How ya doing, buddy?
Agrias
Holy Knight

Member 1338

Level 7.02

Mar 2006

Old Apr 20, 2006, 11:43 AM #291 of 3609
DX's gonna have a hard time coming back w/ Shawn's new paradigm and all...

But "McMahonism" can/does serve as a modern-day correlate of "The Nation" and "The Corporation" to antagonize. Let's see how this goes.

"Evanescence... what a sad word..."
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Apr 20, 2006, 11:52 AM Local time: Apr 20, 2006, 09:52 AM #292 of 3609
Originally Posted by mortis
Let DX stay gone. They can't keep going back to the past FOREVER....

Sure they can.

Taker Buried then comes back twice (Taker v. McMahon with Kanes help. Taker "killed" by orton...3 times?)

Taker VS Kahli -- Taker vs Giant Gonzales.

Booker T Vs Benoit best out of 7 or something.

rockthepartay
Crazy people don't know they're going crazy. They think they're getting saner.

Member 693

Level 13.91

Mar 2006

Old Apr 20, 2006, 12:36 PM #293 of 3609
There are just way too many DX hints for them NOT to bring it back. It's not even subtle anymore.

They brought the NWO back, why not DX? Have you heard those pops everytime DX is hinted at?

I mean, yeah, it's going to flop as far as storylines go, but it will bring in plenty of money and possibly bring in old viewers for awhile until they realize it's just a gimmick.

I was speaking idiomatically.
DBCE Slayer
Witness the POWER!!!

Member 779

Level 15.08

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2006, 03:06 PM Local time: Apr 22, 2006, 10:06 AM #294 of 3609
I think that DX has a potential to come back but I don't really think it will.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2006, 03:32 PM Local time: Apr 22, 2006, 01:32 PM #295 of 3609
Originally Posted by rockthepartay
There are just way too many DX hints for them NOT to bring it back. It's not even subtle anymore.

They brought the NWO back, why not DX? Have you heard those pops everytime DX is hinted at?

I mean, yeah, it's going to flop as far as storylines go, but it will bring in plenty of money and possibly bring in old viewers for awhile until they realize it's just a gimmick.
BECAUSE BG IS FED UP WITH HHH AND I HIGHLY DOUBT KIP JAMES WILL RETURN AS WELL

FELIPE NO
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2006, 07:53 PM #296 of 3609
Take this for what you will:

Originally Posted by Wrestlezone.com
Triple H is said to be much more willing to turn face now and remain a good guy for the rest of his career. In the past he has been completely against it.

-- WWE recently released a new DX logo on t shirts at recent house shows.
New DX merchandise? Triple H wanting to be face? Seems like someone's testing waters.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Wojo
River Chocobo

Member 59

Level 23.87

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2006, 07:54 PM #297 of 3609
BECAUSE BG IS FED UP WITH HHH AND I HIGHLY DOUBT KIP JAMES WILL RETURN AS WELL
THEY DONT NEED BG AND KIP JAMES TO CREATE DX. JESUS CHRIST WHY ARE WE TALKING IN CAPS?

How ya doing, buddy?
rockthepartay
Crazy people don't know they're going crazy. They think they're getting saner.

Member 693

Level 13.91

Mar 2006

Old Apr 23, 2006, 04:55 PM #298 of 3609
Exactly.

And seriously, who would want them back anyway?

They have plenty of guys that can fill in and probably do a better job at it too. I mean, HHH is getting huge pops now, and it was happening before he was facing off against Cena. It is time for a face turn for him, even though he sucks as a face.

And if they are thinking of bringing Sean Waltman back for all this, then they should forget the whole idea. Nobody wants to see him back.

Most amazing jew boots
CapturedPenguin
Spidey Sense

Member 40

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old Apr 23, 2006, 06:56 PM #299 of 3609
Originally Posted by www.pwinsider.com
WWE IS BRINGING BACK ECW AS A FULL TIME ENTITY, MAKING PLANS TO SIGN TALENT FROM THE GLORY YEARS FOR NEW VENTURE

WWE has made the decision to bring back Extreme Championship Wrestling as a full time entity and has begun talking with former ECW talent about returning to work for the new version of the legendary promotion. As of right now, WWE is targeting a September return for the promotion. No decision has been made as to exactly how the company will be brought back yet. It's possible that it will take over the present OVW territory, that it will be a promotion that gets matches on the Raw and/or Smackdown promotions or possibly in some other manner. Sources have told us that Paul Heyman and Tommy Dreamer will be booking ECW when it starts up.

WWE has already contacted a number of ECW wrestlers and contracts will be sent out to them this week. The talents are being offered three year deals which consist of a series of one year contracts, with rollover clauses. A number of wrestlers have been contacted so far. We can confirm that WWE has talked with The Sandman, Francine and Balls Mahoney and will be sending contracts out to them this week.

We will have more information on this story later today or tomorrow.
Looks like ECW is alive.

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 24, 2006, 01:40 AM #300 of 3609
Looks like Hardcore Holly needs a serious miracle to happen:

Originally Posted by Wrestlezone
From the Hardcore Holly Message board:

Here's the latest on Bob's situation...
---
The staph infection he got in the ring around August of last year turned into MSRA , they thought they had cured it, but when he had surgery on his right elbow in February it came back full force landing him back in the hospital in March. Everything seemed to be going ok until around the 7th or 8th of April when he came down with what we thought was a bad case of the flu (fever, chills, and then his arm began to swell). We went back to the doctor and he was admitted directly to the hospital that night and emergency surgery was scheduled the next morning. We stayed in the hospital until they put a PIC line in and got the results of the cultures back from surgery showing it was indeed still the MSRA which had gotten into his blood and also embedded his elbow joint. Unfortunately the only antibiotic that will probably get rid of it once and for all has to be administered by IV once every 12 hours for about the next 6 weeks. He has been on and off antibiotics since September of last year fighting this infection when he first got it, which really created a super strain infection resistant to everything they have given him. Now we are fighting along with that damage to other organs probably caused from such strong meds. They are monitoring him closely here at home, taking blood every other day now, delivering the medication to us daily, and at least trying to let him be here instead of at the hospital. The results on Friday were a little scary and they started him on an additional medication because his platelet level and potassium level were very high. Hopefully things will start to turn around and they will get this all out of his system without any long term damage to his kidneys.
---
We encourage all Bob Holly fans to support Bob in this tough time! Any cards or anything from fans to cheer him up would be great! He is so ready to be back in the ring and all of this is very disheartening. He is a fighter and wants to be back to the ring and like I said we encourage you to drop Bob a note. The website (www.bobhollyacademy.com) has the address! Thanks everyone!

Gabe added this:

Being an EMT I wanted to give a little insight on the MSRA virus. This is a virus that is usually found in hospitals (scary thought) and can be VERY deadly. About 10% of people who get MSRA will die of complications from the infections that it can cause. This is not just a case of a wrestling being a little sick. This can possibly end an athlete's career. Just to give an idea of how bad that this situation MAY be. If y'all are praying people, send one out for him.

For those that don't know, I think that's what ended up killing Chris Candido.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread