Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Ask An Obscure Question.

Fjordor
Holy Chocobo

Member 97

Level 32.96

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 01:49 AM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 02:49 AM #101 of 102
Yes, there are many flaws in the idea that the purpose in life is "balance." You are not full of shit.
And don't stop thinking critically about your ideas. The moment you stop, well... why WOULD you want to stop? :-P (see signature quotes)

I was speaking idiomatically.
Dewman
Your time freezing device is rusty

Member 1109

Level 5.51

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 02:25 AM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 05:25 PM #102 of 102
Quote:
My friend has always asked me and anyone who will listen this question, and i thought i had an answer, but now i'm not so sure, and i'm not sure why.

Q: What colour is a mirror?

My Answer: Silver.
A mirror is just glass over a highly reflective piece of metal. It's colour depends on what you are taking the colour of. ie the glass is clear and the metal is very shiny silver

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Ask An Obscure Question.