Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PC] World of Warcraft

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 04:27 AM #76 of 1941
Originally Posted by Knighthawk
I have atlas, its just the instance maps though....never saw any of the coordinates.
I got something called Metamap. It actually does wonders. It'll put mini coordinates in your mini map as well as make it to where when you press "m" instead of your map opening in a full screen mode, it's opened in a window. :P

I just explored an area (as a ghost) in Karazhan. Some of it's down-right freaky. It may be in next patch, dunno. I don't think it was part of an instance though.

Anyways, the names of the areas are medivel sounding. Sort of like the old 13th century type stuff. Very creepy names. I'll get some screens up soon.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by dagget; Mar 13, 2006 at 08:19 AM.
khan0plinger
OH YES LET ME DROWN IN IT

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2006, 07:34 AM #77 of 1941
Dag, is Thunderhorn a pve server? Whats the population like? I have been playing pve on Alextrazsa and the queue up is awful. At least a 400-500 wait before I get in.

I was speaking idiomatically.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2006, 10:36 AM #78 of 1941
Thunderhorn is an ok server. It has it's slew of server lag problems as well. Queues aren't too bad, just depends on the time of day. Most of the time there isn't one, but I think the longest I had to wait in queue was 10 minutes, and that was about 2 months back or something.

Be warned, if you play on Thunderhorn there are a few things you should know:

Alliance has a level 11 gnome (or dwarf, can't remember) that roams in the AH. His name is Rhogan. There's dispute on who Rhogan actually belongs to (a few of the top alliance guilds on our server are accused of having him). The story around Rhogan is that he bought a nice amount of gold, and started buying up all the epics in the AH, then repricing them higher. Forcing teh person to either buy gold or go farm the gold enough to pay for it. He also puts up extremely high prices for low level blues. It's nothing to see a level 17 rare up in the AH from him that's 90g.

2. the server is full of n00bs. (much like every server) but it's 100x worse on Thunderhorn for some reason.

Just so you know, the drama on our server is immense. To the fact that some of our top players want realm transfers to go live from Thunderhorn so they can leave the server. :\

I enjoy playing there because it's PvE and my real life friends play, but with them dwindeling...

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Elidibs
deeder deeder deeder deeder

Member 1308

Level 12.76

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2006, 11:53 AM #79 of 1941
Stormrage - people're generally okay here. I play this server because my sister does. Less n00bs. I did run into this one annoying girl while fishing around Darkshore. Tried luring her into Felwood so she'd leave me alone and failed.
Serfina - 19, Night Elf Warrior

Skywall - this is my 'don't wanna deal with sister's friends'/'Stormrage's queue is being gay'/'too lazy to go back to Stormrage' server. People can be assholes and braggarts. Especially Alliance. Said assholes are starting to get into the guild I joined. Horde are a little better.
Remia - 29, Human Warlock
Mireiyu - 25?, Human Rogue
Ilean - 14, Human Paladin
Eleri - 14, Undead Mage

Male humans look stupid.
I also 'play' on Burning Blade, but that's only to shut my ...'acquaintances' who play there up. They think I'll do shit for them. Yeah right. When asked why I wasn't on, I answer with 'queue'. So my character there's pretty much a placeholder.

FELIPE NO
cuss words
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2006, 02:22 PM #80 of 1941
Here are a couple of pictures from The Crypt near Karazhan.

The place here is called The Upside-Down Sinners. It's downright creepy. Other names of the area are:

Well of the Forgotten
The Prisoner's Pit
The Tome of the Unrepentant

There's nothing much there except a giant crypt-style area that has locked doors. The names of the doors seem to be place holders. I don't know if there will be elites in the tomb or not, but this area is right outside Karazhan. The entrance is actually near the graveyard there. You can only go in there as a ghost. I was close enough to where I could res, but the game won't let you res past the gate.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

galen
lost control then i got it back now my position has changed

Member 655

Level 25.35

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2006, 05:34 PM Local time: Mar 14, 2006, 03:34 PM #81 of 1941
Wow.

I love how I left KT to escape lag only to encounter it three times worse on Malorne. Wow.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 02:47 AM #82 of 1941
http://media.putfile.com/Druid-Dance-Reel

patch 1.10 druids get a bear dance. :P

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Xellos
Loyal Einherjar

Member 2068

Level 20.25

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 09:43 PM #83 of 1941
I've seen it on the testservers, it's hilarious.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Soldier: Prepare yourself, rebel scum!!

Arngrim : (These slipshod soldiers think they can call me "rebel scum"?)
Masanda
Warwick who?

Member 2895

Level 4.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 10:42 PM Local time: Mar 15, 2006, 09:42 PM #84 of 1941
Woot, helm of endless rage and anubisath warhammer!

1062 unbuffed AP =D

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
khan0plinger
OH YES LET ME DROWN IN IT

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 16, 2006, 01:07 AM #85 of 1941
A new enchanting recipe that adds +25 Agility to two-handed weapons has been added to the Timbermaw Furbolgs that requires Friendly reputation.

This makes me happy... along with...

Tailors can now make bags with up to 24 slots that can only hold enchanting materials or herbs. The recipes can mostly be found on vendors that sell enchanting materials or on vendors in Silithus.

How ya doing, buddy?
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 16, 2006, 04:38 AM #86 of 1941
Originally Posted by Masanda

1062 unbuffed AP =D

I hate you guys with your.. epix. ;_;

Sadly from a decision that will happen on Friday from a vote that is in the process of being taken, my adventures in Molten Core may come to an end. For the past 3 months, I've been running MC with a coalition of different guilds. Things have gone swimmingly, until some people in a guild that had the most members in the raid, decided to get greedy and whiney. From thoughts of their guild should get all the drops out of there to rumblings of DKP being inforced in the runs. (which up until now, the alliance of guilds has had a strong anti-DKP rule)

If DKP is implemented (which is a really bad thing to bring into MC with 3+ guilds that attend the weekly raid on top of different people getting in there each week.) then I'm going to have to back out of going. I'm not going to be apart for what was created to get turned into the opposite direction because some people don't like losing rolls to others.

Masanda
Warwick who?

Member 2895

Level 4.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 16, 2006, 05:32 AM Local time: Mar 16, 2006, 04:32 AM #87 of 1941
Wait... rolls? wtf is wrong with your server? O_o

FELIPE NO
Jessykins
Burnt out on dealing with mortals

Member 444

Level 31.50

Mar 2006

Old Mar 16, 2006, 07:25 AM Local time: Mar 16, 2006, 05:25 AM #88 of 1941
Originally Posted by dagget
I was close enough to where I could res, but the game won't let you res past the gate.
INCORRECT.

Just pull a couple of the residents and have them kill you right by the gate and you can res on the other side. You can even walk back out of the gate... it's sort of like it disappears if you go inside while alive.

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 16, 2006, 10:31 AM #89 of 1941
Wait... rolls? wtf is wrong with your server? O_o
It's not a server thing, just this few alliance of horde guilds who do the runs together and not as seperate guilds. It's for those who want to do MC and ZG/AQ, but dont' have the amount of people to do it in a single guild run.

I don't know why everyone goes apeshit about DKP. Seems pretty elitest to me.

Ok, now I'm more frightened by the Upside-down Sinners room (plus that undead ass. mmmm.)

Kensaki
_

Member 2194

Level 15.48

Mar 2006

Old Mar 16, 2006, 02:17 PM Local time: Mar 16, 2006, 09:17 PM #90 of 1941
I'm starting to wonder who in his right mind starts on a PVP server contra a PVE server...

I have played to 60 on Earthen Ring(EU) and had lots of PVP in BG's ect. Now I level a mage on Storm Scale(EU) because of friends there... I feel like I have discovered the cesspool of human behavior and IQ. Just now I was corpse camped till 3x 2min raise by a 60 hunter with Lokh'delar and Frostwolf mount. BM specced sent his pet at me then stood spitting... Also no PUG in a instance ever goes good. Only gear I got from instances is when a friend boosts me through instances while shard farming. Funny enough all the gankers ect isn't on at night.

immp
Hortus Ortus Vinco

Member 584

Level 15.79

Mar 2006

Old Mar 16, 2006, 02:28 PM #91 of 1941
Originally Posted by dagget
You can only go in there as a ghost. I was close enough to where I could res, but the game won't let you res past the gate.
Ya dood common everyones done it.

Discuss.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Jessykins
Burnt out on dealing with mortals

Member 444

Level 31.50

Mar 2006

Old Mar 16, 2006, 08:58 PM Local time: Mar 16, 2006, 06:58 PM #92 of 1941
I went to Hyjal today. That was fun.

Xellos
Loyal Einherjar

Member 2068

Level 20.25

Mar 2006

Old Mar 16, 2006, 10:29 PM #93 of 1941

1062 unbuffed AP =D
Your pretty similiar to the fury warrior from our guild. He's using claw of the black drake with that hammer. I think he has 1000ish something unbuffed too, but he is now using the lionheart rather then the Helm of Endless Rage, wise choice considering he's fury.

How far are you guys in AQ? We're pretty much stuck at Princess huhuran now. Best attempt was 6% with shieldwalls, but the problem is the goddamn sleep as soon as first tank is down she reaps through tanks like they are mages.

Most amazing jew boots

Soldier: Prepare yourself, rebel scum!!

Arngrim : (These slipshod soldiers think they can call me "rebel scum"?)
The_Griffin
Nostalgia and Crossovers

Member 266

Level 32.27

Mar 2006

Old Mar 17, 2006, 12:43 AM Local time: Mar 16, 2006, 10:43 PM #94 of 1941
Hmm... I have absolutely NO experience with end-game raids, but couldn't you keep a shammy nearby (assuming you're Horde here) and have him Tremor Totem-bot your MT?

Masanda
Warwick who?

Member 2895

Level 4.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 17, 2006, 02:44 AM Local time: Mar 17, 2006, 01:44 AM #95 of 1941
Originally Posted by Xellos
Your pretty similiar to the fury warrior from our guild. He's using claw of the black drake with that hammer. I think he has 1000ish something unbuffed too, but he is now using the lionheart rather then the Helm of Endless Rage, wise choice considering he's fury.

How far are you guys in AQ? We're pretty much stuck at Princess huhuran now. Best attempt was 6% with shieldwalls, but the problem is the goddamn sleep as soon as first tank is down she reaps through tanks like they are mages.
Provided you've got plenty of other +hit from other gear, the Helm of Endless Rage provides better stats all-around.

We're attempting C'thun now. Been having a lot of lag issues lately and shit...

As far as Princess Huhuran is concerned, halt DPS at 32% and wait for the sleep to happen. Once the sleep is done, have everyone chug a nature resist pot and have your MT shield wall and BURN HER DOWN.

Provided the 15 Melee'ers have 250+ NR you should have no problem.

FELIPE NO
Ascendancy
I'm a second year student!

Member 1628

Level 9.05

Mar 2006

Old Mar 18, 2006, 10:22 AM Local time: Mar 18, 2006, 03:22 PM #96 of 1941
My guild on Ragnaros is attempting the Twin Emperors at the moment, best try is around 60%

Masanda
Warwick who?

Member 2895

Level 4.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 18, 2006, 05:05 PM Local time: Mar 18, 2006, 04:05 PM #97 of 1941
Twin Emperors is such a fun fight.

Ascendancy
I'm a second year student!

Member 1628

Level 9.05

Mar 2006

Old Mar 18, 2006, 05:10 PM Local time: Mar 18, 2006, 10:10 PM #98 of 1941
Not when you wipe lots ;p

Shorty
21. Arch of the Warrior Maidens

Member 2028

Level 30.81

Mar 2006

Old Mar 19, 2006, 12:56 AM Local time: Mar 18, 2006, 10:56 PM #99 of 1941
I play as:

Annette - Lvl 60 Human Mage (female - duh)
Milda - Lvl 25 Night Elf Priest (also female. I R oh so typical)

on Gorgonnash server.

Well, not much to say about our server except that if you like Sassafrass level drama, our server is the way to go. There's always something new and exciting, especially on the alliance side. Oh yes. Our guild?? Very consistant in the instance runs. SECOND kill on EVERY end-game boss in the game, except Lethon & Hakkar. Very consistant. Especially in the drama department.

How ya doing, buddy?
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 19, 2006, 02:57 AM #100 of 1941
The alliance of guilds I run MC with each week just took down Geddeon and Shazzrah today. Of course, I didn't win jack shit but an overall 20g repair bill and a huge amount of frustration because of them trying to implement DKP in the raid next week when it's not even a full guild run, but one that's more or less "PUG" but that's neither here nor there.

I died when we started working on Shazzrah, and my spirit released so when shazz went down, I didn't get to loot the damn hand.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PC] World of Warcraft