Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[:plant:] I Guess We Still Play This Kart 8: 16:17 <+BZ> favorite course: Music Park.

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jul 24, 2015, 08:50 PM #551 of 557
Probably won't be around for Kart tomorrow. There's an Ultra Street Fighter 4 tournament that I'm gonna give a shot.

FELIPE NO
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Aug 8, 2015, 10:12 PM 2 #552 of 557
Been a while, but there was some Kart today with myself, Qwarky, CHz, and BZ. We hit up a pub server to see if that would make things more interesting.

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2015, 11:26 AM #553 of 557
Might not be available for Kart/Smash/Splatoon today, gonna go be sociable.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
THE POWER OF WATER
listen here you little shit

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Feb 13, 2016, 07:23 PM Local time: Feb 13, 2016, 04:23 PM 3 #554 of 557
We just randomly played some karts for an hour and a half today. A lot of people showed up and it was nice! We might do this again soon!

16:17 <+BZ> favorite course: Music Park. Nope no sir, favorite is the wrong word
16:17 <@CHz> HAHAHAHA
16:17 <@CHz> Mission fucking complete
16:17 <@Roflfox> Music Park forever

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Undertale (PC, 2015)
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Apr 29, 2017, 12:57 PM 2 #555 of 557
It took a new system and a re-release of this game, but my Favorite Course IS FINALLY CORRECT.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
The Plane Is A Tiger
Time Traveling Consequences

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2017, 04:27 AM #556 of 557
I can't believe Nintendo released MK8 Deluxe so buggy. They couldn't even check the track names to make sure Music Park was spelled correctly.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
THE POWER OF WATER
listen here you little shit

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2017, 03:05 PM Local time: May 1, 2017, 12:05 PM 2 #557 of 557
It took a new system and a re-release of this game, but my Favorite Course IS FINALLY CORRECT.

Finally a reason to buy Deluxe: to fix your mistake here

I was speaking idiomatically.
Undertale (PC, 2015)

Tags
"AHH EAT" - Mo0, "Did you know... waves are a type of fungus." -Qwarky, "Gentry Twin Powers Activate. Form of whatever nutty is doing.", "Get out of my head Tumblr", "Hey; Teddy Grahams!", "I counted to two too fast." - Mo0, "I fell off the fuck" - Mo0, "I got first that one time." - SuperSonic, "I think BZ's my spirit animal now." - Dave, "I'm always nine months pregnant." - Dave, "If dicks tasted like these enchiladas I'd eat dicks every day" - Daravon, "If I can't have fifth place; no one will!" - Daravon, "It came off your butt! I saw it!" - Skills, "It's peanut butter egg time", "My driver's drunk" - Acer, "Please do not hit me with the red shell Daravon oh god damn it", "Pretty sure it's all dick no matter which part you freeze it on." - Tails, "Red team drownin' us in dicks." "YOU'RE the Red Team!", "There is only victory for Cat Peach!" - Tails, "This game and its items." - AcerBandit, "This is not the road." - Daravon, "We are Daisy. We are Legion.", "What am I even being-" - Mo0, "What happened to you Skills?" "YOU SHOT ME THREE TIMES" "Oh right", "You're either racing or you're dead.", 100 Years of Taco, 16:17 <+BZ> favorite course: Music Park., 2007 Miami Dolphins, 2Spooky4Me, 4 out of 6 people asked for this, 5G Internet, Accidental Spooky, ALL GOLD EVERYTHING, Ambient Anger Noises, Angry About Being Accused of Team Killing, Angry About Bodies of Water, Angry About Counting, Angry About Dolphins, Angry About Mount Wario, Angry About Team Killing, awake apnea, Baby Cup, Banatrix, BILL ME LATER, Blue Brigade, Blue Dynasty, Bullet Bill DLC, Bullet Bill Erryday, Bullshit regular Peach, But who was wagon?, Butterscotch DLC, Butterscotch Pudding, CHz is bullshit, Communist Manifesto, Contract Dong, Countably Infinite Gentrys, counting to 2, Cusim Krap, Daravon: Archracist of Gamingforce, DAVE WHY, Dickspin.jpg, Did You Know, DIVORCE GAME, dolphins, Dongforce, ENEMIES EVERYWHERE, Eternally Fifth, Expand Dong, Foreground Anger Noises, Gentron, Get Good DLC, Get Good Season Pass, GET IN THE DOME, GET SPOOKY, Good Talk, Grumble Something, Half Music Park Cup, Ice Cream Epiphany, infectious Gentryism, Infinity Gauntlet of Bullshit Items, inopportune cats, Item Fucking, Konkey Dong, Koopa Cup, Lemony Fresh, Libertarian Kart, Lore, Mad Mad Farm, MadAlert Bracelet, Madic Park, Maditoba, Mario Kart 8 Featuring Peyton Manning, Master Dong, McCarthy Kart, Mennobot, MOO STAGE, Music Park Cup, Music Park Cup Mk II, No One Asked For This, nutty's gonna take you to the Sylvan Learning Center, Oakland Raiders, One Lap Alliance, origin stories, Origin Story, preemptively mad, prehensile folds, pretzels, Red Menace, Red Team = Nerds, Robokart, ROYALTY SON, RULES OF PRINCESS, Shy Guy Cup, so mad, Son of Bitch, SPECIAL DELIVERY, Squizz, Still better than Q, strangling a duck, Sudden Mii Regret, Team Baby Daisy, Team Enemywealth, Team No York, That UK Shit, the best princess, The Fifth Gentry, The Tiny Left Space, The Unattainable Doughnut, THERE ARE 39 OTHER TRACKS, Throbbing Around the World in 80 Days, Toad Apartheid, two heads of setphones, Yoshi Cup

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [:plant:] I Guess We Still Play This Kart 8: 16:17 <+BZ> favorite course: Music Park.