Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[:plant:] Nintendo friend codes are lame - List Yours Here

Old Jun 28, 2010, 01:14 AM #1 of 3
Angry Nintendo friend codes are lame - List Yours Here

No fucking way am I going to bother listing the various friend codes for individual DS and Wii games for all you fuckers. If you guys care to trade codes if you haven't already then use this thread.

Do not list your Wii's Friend Code in here. Use the other thread for that.

I hope Nintendo stops this shit with the 3DS.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

The Plane Is A Tiger
Time Traveling Consequences

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Jun 28, 2010, 01:43 AM #2 of 3
Quite a few friend codes are already listed on the Wiki. Of course, that's inconvenient and it looks like the most recent game on there is Worms: Open Warfare 2.

Monster Hunter Tri managed to get away with not using friend codes and has very stable online play, so maybe other games will follow its lead. Probably not, but we can still hope.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jun 29, 2010, 02:45 PM #3 of 3
Wii

Super Smash Bros. Brawl 0817-3431-3329 (Blue)
Mario Kart Wii 0817-4175-9443

I have a few DS games I'll have to look up later, but I rarely play those. Brawl is the game I play most, and I suck at Mario Kart Wii but I'll still play it.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [:plant:] Nintendo friend codes are lame - List Yours Here