Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Super Mario Maker 2 - Post Your Created Level Codes

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jul 6, 2019, 10:01 PM #1 of 2
Super Mario Maker 2 - Post Your Created Level Codes

Post your created level id's here so we can play/suffer through them!

8M8-9M9-1WF

How ya doing, buddy?
Old Aug 3, 2019, 04:40 PM 1 #2 of 2
Just so you know there is a post on the Facebook group for GFF that has a bunch of SMM2 courses:

Originally Posted by Me in that post
So I never actually booted Super Mario Maker up on my own Wii U but I did play and make some courses while at my buddy's house back in the day. It was a good time for sure.

Anyway, since this is my first course that I've made under my own account and released for all to see I titled it "Hello world! =DDD". It's a fairly basic course with some bouncy things. Hope you enjoy! =)))

Hello world! =DDD
N2C-DPX-21H
I've come to terms with my level being a bit on the difficult side but that's only because certain elements are a bit finicky to control and there's a smidgen of luck about 3/4 of the way in if you don't time it right. It's not a very long course though.

I'll have to check out your course later SuperSonic. =)

There's nowhere I can't reach.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > Super Mario Maker 2 - Post Your Created Level Codes