Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Video of the Nintendo Switch contest winner opening his prize is up :)

fastcolorsapp
Wark!

Member 41930

Level 1.02

Jan 2019

Old Apr 2, 2019, 08:46 PM Local time: Apr 2, 2019, 06:46 PM #1 of 2
Exclamation Video of the Nintendo Switch contest winner opening his prize is up :)

fastcolorsapp now#1
[Game]https://www.fastcolorsapp.com/social...ny=gamingforce

[Unboxing video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=C-WJxZLUFjY

The game started off as a way to strengthen my understanding of web/mobile design, object oriented programming, system design, and working with remote dedicated servers.

After gathering some people to help out, ever since launched our small team has ran into many obstacles, including forgetting the key password when creating a new apk via Android Studio and having to relaunch the android version of the game many times(losing all of our reviews and resetting our android downloads count to 0 ????), having our servers go down during peak periods of the week, and even getting people to initially try it out. Even though we don’t have many reviews, since our official launch our app has been downloaded in over 90 countries and 1100 cities! It feels amazing to bring joy into someone’s life in this way, especially since I have been a huge Nintendo fan since I was a kid, and Alex(our winner) has been extremely supportive throughout this whole experience by giving us feedback almost every week! Congratulations to Alexandre Do from Quebec and I hope we can deliver more joy like we did today in the future

Most amazing jew boots
The Plane Is A Tiger
Time Traveling Consequences

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Apr 3, 2019, 01:51 AM #2 of 2
I hate to tell you this, but you've already run into another one of those obstacles by awarding your fake free Switch contest to someone who lives in Quebec. There's a reason they're excluded from pretty much any sweepstakes.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Tags
apex, contest, fortnite, legends, nintendo, pubg, switch

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > Video of the Nintendo Switch contest winner opening his prize is up :)