Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Is revolution coming?

Nehmi
spectre of humanity

Member 684

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Aug 14, 2008, 05:26 AM Local time: Aug 14, 2008, 05:26 AM #51 of 57
Sarcasm or not, it's still fucking stupid when the narrative is aimed at a long-absent target.
While I see your point, its not like I keep track of people and the last time they visited the forum.

Atleast I can thank Muzza for helping my failing efforts towards sarcastic remarks.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Aug 14, 2008, 09:16 AM 1 #52 of 57
While I see your point, its not like I keep track of people and the last time they visited the forum.
Originally Posted by timestamp on the replied-to post in question
Jun 23, 2008, 11:35 PM
You can't keep track of timestamps?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Nehmi
spectre of humanity

Member 684

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Aug 14, 2008, 02:51 PM Local time: Aug 14, 2008, 02:51 PM #53 of 57
No, I'm quite aware when the last post was in this thread. But that is something quite different from the last time he visited the forum. You understand the term lurks, you're named after it.

I would much rather that someone be here to debate with, but I suppose it doesn't matter since I have all you wonderful friends to point out all my shortcomings and mistakes. Next time I want to argue, I'll just forget about trying to post anything coherent and blast some crazy 'conspiracy' over the forum. I'm sure we'll all have a much better time than squabbling over timestamps and sarcasm.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Aug 14, 2008, 03:43 PM 1 #54 of 57
No, I'm quite aware when the last post was in this thread. But that is something quite different from the last time he visited the forum. You understand the term lurks, you're named after it.
So you're the kind of guy who comes up with a killer comeback an hour after your mom makes fun of your messy room, but whenever you tell her, it doesn't really pan out. Why did you think it would pan out here? I know they say that everyone on the internet is an unsocialized ninny, but you're standing out here.

How ya doing, buddy?
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Aug 14, 2008, 03:46 PM #55 of 57
No, I'm quite aware when the last post was in this thread. But that is something quite different from the last time he visited the forum.
I wouldn't say it was quite different.

It is a little different.

Four days different, I guess.

FELIPE NO
Nehmi
spectre of humanity

Member 684

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Aug 14, 2008, 04:20 PM Local time: Aug 14, 2008, 04:20 PM #56 of 57
So you're the kind of guy who comes up with a killer comeback an hour after your mom makes fun of your messy room, but whenever you tell her, it doesn't really pan out. Why did you think it would pan out here? I know they say that everyone on the internet is an unsocialized ninny, but you're standing out here.

It was more of an effort to try and revive the thread. Sure I specifically addressed the last poster and his issues, but its not as if there was no substance for which someone else could reply. Maybe next time I decide to bump a two month old thread, I'll just make it a general reply so that anybody can argue with me unlike this... oh...

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
LZ
What I'm out for is a good time. All the rest is propaganda.

Member 71

Level 19.91

Mar 2006

Old Aug 14, 2008, 08:17 PM 1 #57 of 57
nehmi maybe you will straighten out and get the hang of this 'forum' thing someday...hold ya head up kid

edit:

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by LZ; Aug 14, 2008 at 08:28 PM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > Is revolution coming?