Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[:plant:] Official MUGEN Thread
Closed Thread

Lost_solitude
stop stealing my "me time"

Member 2164

Level 13.85

Mar 2006

Old Aug 11, 2006, 11:20 PM Local time: Aug 11, 2006, 06:20 PM #251 of 1438
trust me I do. Gives more time for the real slave work, character creation!!! duh duh duhnnnn!!!
anywho heres my new screen

and characters in my level.

I threw a bunch of sprites from my rpgtoolkit database. Is there a thread for that?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by Lost_solitude; Aug 11, 2006 at 11:38 PM.
Lazyguy
Confused yet

Member 10757

Level 14.04

Aug 2006

Old Aug 12, 2006, 10:24 AM Local time: Aug 12, 2006, 10:24 AM #252 of 1438
did you do the mk screen cause it looks pretty nice

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
WooshaQ
Wheel of Ka

Member 502

Level 14.17

Mar 2006

Old Aug 12, 2006, 02:13 PM Local time: Aug 12, 2006, 08:13 PM #253 of 1438
If you want to somehow enrich you mugen with good soundtrack take a look at (hear?) mine. All tracks are cut, looped and ready to use! The last archive is my stage selection! Hope you'll like it!

Sound part 1, Sound part 2, Sound part 3 and Stages

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by WooshaQ; Aug 12, 2006 at 02:15 PM.
mrallex
I'm the sort of person who shortens life expectancy.

Member 10994

Level 7.77

Aug 2006

Old Aug 12, 2006, 03:31 PM Local time: Aug 12, 2006, 12:31 PM #254 of 1438
I am too tired to read all the pages so I'll just ask.

Is Mugen All Characters Battle Zero .rar as good as or better than Mugen for Windos? Because it's already done but for Windos is not.

Is MACBZ for Windows?

And can you guys please seed Mugen for Windos? It's so slow...

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
lordmbison
Carob Nut

Member 10702

Level 4.76

Aug 2006

Old Aug 12, 2006, 05:29 PM #255 of 1438
I'm in the process of changing the X-Men vs Street Fighter Magneto to the Magneto from Children of the Atom. Thing is, I'm using Fighter Factory and there aren't any English tutorials for that program. However I've changed his voice to the one in COTA so that's a start I guess. But I have no idea how to change the animations for the Hyper Grav and Shockwave.

FELIPE NO
mrallex

Member 10994

Level 7.77

Aug 2006

Old Aug 12, 2006, 06:27 PM Local time: Aug 12, 2006, 03:27 PM #256 of 1438
Oh I have a request for a character. If someone could give me Mai K? I wanna try her out before this Mugen for Windos is finished. Sorry if it was already posted. If it was could you point me in the right direction?

Double Post:
SORRY for double post just noticed I already have Mai_K lol that was stupidity on my part

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by mrallex; Aug 12, 2006 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
Ken Hikari
Silent Protagonist

Member 395

Level 13.07

Mar 2006

Old Aug 13, 2006, 02:13 PM Local time: Aug 13, 2006, 11:13 AM #257 of 1438
Must keep thread alive!

Found a cool link, check it out: http://www.mugenchina.org/phpwind/?skinco=english

Has lots of cool characters to download and great stages from many people.

Enjoy!

Double Post:
Also, I'm curious as to what the difference using "software" or "hardware" makes when you change it in the mugen config?

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by Ken Hikari; Aug 13, 2006 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
mrallex

Member 10994

Level 7.77

Aug 2006

Old Aug 13, 2006, 05:33 PM Local time: Aug 13, 2006, 02:33 PM #258 of 1438
Err... my WinMugen from the Mugen with Windos keeps shutting down randomly. Is there a way to fix this? I have replaced Gambit with Dragon Claw and I am having no sound problems...

Double Post:
Now I'm also running into sound problems. Sometimes in the character screen sound clips will start to play randomly. Help!!

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by mrallex; Aug 13, 2006 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
dannytehuber
wanderer

Member 11081

Level 4.12

Aug 2006

Old Aug 13, 2006, 08:32 PM #259 of 1438
in search of mugen characters

I have made many time consuming searches for M.U.G.E.N. characters and stages. I've made it my priority number one to find all Guilty Gear X/XX characters. So far I have:
Code:
Sol Badguy
Ky Kiske
I-no
Venom
May
Eddie (Zato)
Axl
Anji
Dizzy
Testament
(if anyone wants me to upload these tell me
And I'am currently on the search for:
Code:
A.B.A.
Baiken
Bridget
Chipp Zanuff
Dr. Baldhead
Faust
Jam
Johnny
Justice
Millia Rage
Potemkin
If anyoen has these can you please upload them? or atleast tell me where you got em. oh and also I'm looking for Inuyasha.

M.U.G.E.N. ethusiast
Counter-Strike: Source Clan Member
Soldier
Hero of Twilight

Member 98

Level 35.79

Mar 2006

Old Aug 13, 2006, 08:41 PM #260 of 1438
I've got Potemkin. I'd like I-No (use rapidshare).

I also have Justice, but it's a crappy PS1 rip. I've seen Dr Baldhead around a few sites, but haven't downloaded him yet.

I'd really like some characters from TMNT Tournament Fighters (aside from Aska, who's already included, along with Shredder, who is a cheap bastard with ridiculous special moves).

Summonmaster
The best exploding rabbit user there is.

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Aug 13, 2006, 10:46 PM #261 of 1438
[quote="mrallex"Now I'm also running into sound problems. Sometimes in the character screen sound clips will start to play randomly. Help!![/quote]
Hehe, that's not a sound problem. Happens here too. It's always the same set of voice clips in the same order if you'll notice.

I'm liking the Kof XI and Neo Geo Battle Coliseum characters I found:

-I don't see how cheap Magaki is quite yet (I should check the movelist), other than the high and low fireballs that suddenly change path.
-Oswald is less cool than I originally thought. He's older than I pictured, and the cards themselves aren't colourful or design-imprinted.
-Goodman feels cheap with all those phantasm fire whip movements.

and more.

Lazyguy
Confused yet

Member 10757

Level 14.04

Aug 2006

Old Aug 14, 2006, 01:19 AM Local time: Aug 14, 2006, 01:19 AM #262 of 1438
danny i have the faust and dr.baldhead characters you want...lend me an email and i can send them to you.
Soldier i have the turtle files lying around you just have to extract them. They are kind of small so i dont know if you still want them but if you do let me know.

WooshaQ
Wheel of Ka

Member 502

Level 14.17

Mar 2006

Old Aug 14, 2006, 02:28 AM Local time: Aug 14, 2006, 08:28 AM #263 of 1438
In the past Mimi made quite a few of great GGXX characters, but now I cannot find a link leading to the fighters on his site, hopefully someone will tell what happened to him on the mugenguild so I'll know. Anyhow I have ABA by him. He also made great Justice... which I con't have unfortunatelly (for you ;p)

FELIPE NO

Last edited by WooshaQ; Aug 14, 2006 at 03:37 AM.
Lazyguy
Confused yet

Member 10757

Level 14.04

Aug 2006

Old Aug 14, 2006, 04:07 AM Local time: Aug 14, 2006, 04:07 AM #264 of 1438
i think mimi might have taken his site down because i got my faust there but the link stopped working for me awhile back and i was kinda sad cause he did a really nice job. Sad to see good work disapear

vboy23
Carob Nut

Member 10501

Level 4.59

Aug 2006

Old Aug 14, 2006, 10:17 AM Local time: Aug 14, 2006, 09:17 AM #265 of 1438
Originally Posted by dannytehuber
I have made many time consuming searches for M.U.G.E.N. characters and stages. I've made it my priority number one to find all Guilty Gear X/XX characters. So far I have:
Code:
Sol Badguy
Ky Kiske
I-no
Venom
May
Eddie (Zato)
Axl
Anji
Dizzy
Testament
(if anyone wants me to upload these tell me
And I'am currently on the search for:
Code:
A.B.A.
Baiken
Bridget
Chipp Zanuff
Dr. Baldhead
Faust
Jam
Johnny
Justice
Millia Rage
Potemkin
If anyoen has these can you please upload them? or atleast tell me where you got em. oh and also I'm looking for Inuyasha.

I gotcha bra megaupload.com/?d=7XS04N16 (A.B.A, chipp, baldhead, faust, justice, millia, potemkin)

Johnny can be found here but I can't extract the files ridethelightning8472.tripod.com/statedefzero/

Let me get your I-no, Dizzy, & Testament

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by vboy23; Aug 14, 2006 at 10:27 AM.
dannytehuber
wanderer

Member 11081

Level 4.12

Aug 2006

Old Aug 14, 2006, 01:53 PM #266 of 1438
Thank you guys! As in return I will upload I-no, Dizzy, and Testament on filefront (it seems much easier for me, it's a free download site and you don't have to make an account to download) And yes I've heard of the great Mimi, it is almost certain mystery why her/his site was shutdown. I will reply once more with the link when I have finished uploading them. Although the search for Bridget, jam, and Baiken continues... the little rascals. D:< I bid sorryness to SOLDIER due to the fact I have to use filefront, filefront is great so you shouldn't worry too much.

Double Post:
success! I have uploaded the requested characters (I-no, Dizzy, Testament) on filefront.
They can be found here:
files.filefront.com/inodizzytestrar/;5401288;;/fileinfo.html

Thank you guys for your help, I will continue to search characters in this forum and help many others as well.

I will say this again: I'am in the search for Baiken, Jam, Bridget, and Inuyasha, if anyone has them or know where they are please link me in this forum or by email or AIM.

Most amazing jew boots

M.U.G.E.N. ethusiast

Last edited by dannytehuber; Aug 14, 2006 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
Lost_solitude
stop stealing my "me time"

Member 2164

Level 13.85

Mar 2006

Old Aug 14, 2006, 02:29 PM Local time: Aug 14, 2006, 09:29 AM #267 of 1438
Originally Posted by Lazyguy
did you do the mk screen cause it looks pretty nice
actualy no I found it I could send it too you if you like cause I forgot the link ^_^ I could work on finding that though.

Victory23
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 10580

Level 1.60

Aug 2006

Old Aug 14, 2006, 02:47 PM Local time: Aug 14, 2006, 02:47 PM #268 of 1438
Sorry for the belated appreciation, but thanks WooshQ!! Your solution worked like a charm.

mrallex

Member 10994

Level 7.77

Aug 2006

Old Aug 14, 2006, 02:51 PM Local time: Aug 14, 2006, 11:51 AM #269 of 1438
dannytehuber, if it's not too much trouble, could you upload Axl and Testament for me? Those guys would be sweet to have.

Double Post:
I need to start thinking before I post to avoid all these double posts. Anyways, my game had choppy sound and it kept shutting down randomly, but I figured out a way to remove the problem. I had to remove the sound folder and now it works perfectly! Well, mostly perfect. It still shuts down on occasion but not often enough to really bug me.

Last edited by mrallex; Aug 14, 2006 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
Lazyguy
Confused yet

Member 10757

Level 14.04

Aug 2006

Old Aug 14, 2006, 03:02 PM Local time: Aug 14, 2006, 03:02 PM #270 of 1438
Im gonna pass on the mk screen solitude cause i dont have that many mk characters in my mugen anyway but thanks for the offer...and for danny im on the hunt for the characters you want but dont get hopes up on inuyasha cause he would be the hardest one to find out of the 4.

vboy23
Carob Nut

Member 10501

Level 4.59

Aug 2006

Old Aug 14, 2006, 03:28 PM Local time: Aug 14, 2006, 02:28 PM #271 of 1438
Originally Posted by dannytehuber
Thank you guys! As in return I will upload I-no, Dizzy, and Testament on filefront (it seems much easier for me, it's a free download site and you don't have to make an account to download) And yes I've heard of the great Mimi, it is almost certain mystery why her/his site was shutdown. I will reply once more with the link when I have finished uploading them. Although the search for Bridget, jam, and Baiken continues... the little rascals. D:< I bid sorryness to SOLDIER due to the fact I have to use filefront, filefront is great so you shouldn't worry too much.

Double Post:
success! I have uploaded the requested characters (I-no, Dizzy, Testament) on filefront.
They can be found here:
files.filefront.com/inodizzytestrar/;5401288;;/fileinfo.html

Thank you guys for your help, I will continue to search characters in this forum and help many others as well.

I will say this again: I'am in the search for Baiken, Jam, Bridget, and Inuyasha, if anyone has them or know where they are please link me in this forum or by email or AIM.

Good looks! Did you figure out how to get Johnny to work?

Im gonna pass on the mk screen solitude cause i dont have that many mk characters in my mugen anyway but thanks for the offer...and for danny im on the hunt for the characters you want but dont get hopes up on inuyasha cause he would be the hardest one to find out of the 4.

I'm really crossing my fingers for you cuz I have had no luck finding Baiken, or any of the other 3 for that.

FELIPE NO
dannytehuber
wanderer

Member 11081

Level 4.12

Aug 2006

Old Aug 14, 2006, 03:32 PM #272 of 1438
Thanks man really appreciated, I hope you atleast find baiken. As for inuyasha I found this out: "I've seen a website of someone's WIP and he's working on inuyasha, it's only a matter of time till he finishes."

Double Post:
Quote:
Good looks! Did you figure out how to get Johnny to work?
No, johnny doesn't seem to be working, oh well.

Double Post:
Originally Posted by mrallex
dannytehuber, if it's not too much trouble, could you upload Axl and Testament for me? Those guys would be sweet to have.
You can find testament in the link I gave along with I-no and Dizzy. As for Axl, he can be found here:
m-e-k-a-2.hp.infoseek.co.jp/

M.U.G.E.N. ethusiast

Last edited by dannytehuber; Aug 14, 2006 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
WooshaQ
Wheel of Ka

Member 502

Level 14.17

Mar 2006

Old Aug 14, 2006, 04:48 PM Local time: Aug 14, 2006, 10:48 PM #273 of 1438
Do you have the Mimi's Johnny? I had it a while ago and there were no problems whatsoever. If you guys want, I can request his creations on MugenGuild... Pity he didn't convert Baiken before he left (the rumors says he went offline because of the warehousers... at least that's I was told), what I know there is no GGXX version of this shemale (come one, she lookes like a male in the past )

Another thing, guys, please spell my nickname properly... it's not Woosha or WooshQ... do it one more time and I'll call Chuck Norris to finish you off!

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by WooshaQ; Aug 14, 2006 at 04:57 PM.
lordmbison
Carob Nut

Member 10702

Level 4.76

Aug 2006

Old Aug 14, 2006, 05:03 PM #274 of 1438
I'm having problems with Mugen on my laptop. It keeps crashing. I know for a fact it's a sound problem. The video works smoothly. However, the sound skips and plays horribly, then it crashes. I can rarely get past the intro for the screenpack I'm using. And when I can get past the intro without crashing, I play and the music for the stages plays all choppy and horribly as well. Interestingly the character voices are fine. And yes I've tried multiple screenpacks to see if it was the screenpack or the sound. It's the sound. I know it's the sound but I don't know how to fix it. Does anyone else have this problem?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
dannytehuber
wanderer

Member 11081

Level 4.12

Aug 2006

Old Aug 14, 2006, 05:03 PM #275 of 1438
Originally Posted by WooshaQ
Do you have the Mimi's Johnny? I had it a while ago and there were no problems whatsoever. If you guys want, I can request his creations on MugenGuild... Pity he didn't convert Baiken before he left (the rumors says he went offline because of the warehousers... at least that's I was told), what I know there is no GGXX version of this shemale (come one, she lookes like a male in the past )

Another thing, guys, please spell my nickname properly... it's not Woosha or WooshQ... do it one more time and I'll call Chuck Norris to finish you off!
It's not mimi's johnny, I'm sure. If you were to request his stuff that would be awesome.

Double Post:
Originally Posted by lordmbison
I'm having problems with Mugen on my laptop. It keeps crashing. I know for a fact it's a sound problem. The video works smoothly. However, the sound skips and plays horribly, then it crashes. I can rarely get past the intro for the screenpack I'm using. And when I can get past the intro without crashing, I play and the music for the stages plays all choppy and horribly as well. Interestingly the character voices are fine. And yes I've tried multiple screenpacks to see if it was the screenpack or the sound. It's the sound. I know it's the sound but I don't know how to fix it. Does anyone else have this problem?
Ionce had a similar problem...You must go into your control panel and goto "sounds and audio devices". From there click on "Advanced" then click on the tab "Performance". Set the Hardware acceleration to none and click apply or ok. It should be fixed by then. Oh and make sure winmugen is closed when you do this. If this does not work then you'll have to get a new driver for "no_limit_winmugen_patch" but it should work.

M.U.G.E.N. ethusiast

Last edited by dannytehuber; Aug 14, 2006 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [:plant:] Official MUGEN Thread