Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Album] What's the name of that song?

LZ
What I'm out for is a good time. All the rest is propaganda.

Member 71

Level 19.91

Mar 2006

Old Apr 27, 2008, 09:45 PM #1 of 176
VERY IMPORTANT HELP NEEDED LOOK HERE

I received this song a little while ago, but it wasn't titled properly and the lyrics aren't getting any results on Google. Despite that, I know it was a fairly mainstream 90s white boy rap song, so I'm hoping someone here has at least heard it. Here are some (excerpted) lyrics:

everybody's looking for a devil in me...

tell me who's a devil, tell me who's a devil...

he shouts out "devil" and points his finger at me

(Chorus) Oh my God there's a devil in me (x3)

Here comes a devil comin' 'round that bend...

The devil gets bigger and we can't control its fury

Alright that's enough lyrics. If you know the song your memory is jogged. Thanks if anyone can help, and extra thanks if you don't make fun of me for liking such a lame song.

How ya doing, buddy?
LZ

Member 71

Level 19.91

Mar 2006

Old Apr 27, 2008, 10:23 PM #2 of 176
Nope, that's not the song. Trying to upload it right now, might take a while because fuck my internet.

Additional Spam:
alright here it is:

senduit | Share easily.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by LZ; Apr 27, 2008 at 10:56 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
LZ

Member 71

Level 19.91

Mar 2006

Old Apr 28, 2008, 12:00 AM #3 of 176
Damn :/ Could have sworn I heard it more than a few times while growing up.

EDIT: Okay, I found it. The song is called "Devil in Me" by The Circle Six, a DC-area local band that was a little bit famous around here for a while, which explains why I thought it was popular. Thanks knk for your time.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by LZ; Apr 29, 2008 at 01:26 PM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Album] What's the name of that song?