Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Album] What's the name of that song?

EB64
Local Smeghead

Member 348

Level 5.90

Mar 2006

Old May 31, 2007, 10:00 PM Local time: May 31, 2007, 09:00 PM #1 of 176
I've got a rather tricky one for you guys to help me try and figure out.

I've caught the very beginning(I'm fairly certain it's the opening) of a song on a classic rock station twice now.
Unfortunately, I was at work BOTH times, and I caught the exact same part of the song both times.

It starts out with a synthesizer of some kind playing eerie music like from some old B-movie zombie flick or something. REALLY cheesy "scary" music, ya know?
It's rather slow and repeats itself a few times.
Then, a guitar starts in playing the exact same tune as the synth.

Unfortunately, that's all I've ever heard, and it's driving me NUTS!
It's about 45 seconds of the song, I believe...

If no one here can figure it out, I won't be too surprised.
My dad is stumped, as are my friends on another forum.

Even if I could just find a clip of eerie music that matches the stuff at the beginning, that could be enough to help find out what it is...

How ya doing, buddy?
EB64
Local Smeghead

Member 348

Level 5.90

Mar 2006

Old Jun 28, 2007, 05:24 AM Local time: Jun 28, 2007, 04:24 AM #2 of 176
Nope. Not Separate Ways.

The tune of the opening stuff is very similar to the very very beginning of the Ghostbusters Theme. The part before the actual song comes in and there's that evil laugh and such.
Biggest difference is the one I'm looking for is slower, the notes are drawn out, and it repeats.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Album] What's the name of that song?