Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Album] What's the name of that song?

Dubble
The Hero of Mouseton VS The Phantom Blot!

Member 297

Level 32.26

Mar 2006

Old Aug 20, 2006, 01:33 PM Local time: Aug 20, 2006, 12:33 PM #1 of 176
I've no idea what this is...

Ive been trying to identify this tune and what game it comes from for a while and had no success whatsoever. I figured that the guys here at GFF may be of some help.

A friend of mine sent me this tune initially. He encountered it while playing in MUGEN (that freeware fighting game thingy that you can edit to add in any character/music/etc that you like). I attatched a screenshot of the stage in question that you hear it on in the game. I'm not for certain if that may be of any help, but I figured "what the hell would it hurt?"

Anyways - does anyone have ANY idea where this song comes from at all?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp asukastage.bmp (943.2 KB, 7 views)

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Album] What's the name of that song?