Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Album] What's the name of that song?

Sarmoti
Chocobo

Member 262

Level 14.36

Mar 2006

Old Jun 25, 2006, 09:21 PM #1 of 176
Okay, here's the deal.

I was going through some old home movies last week when I came across a tape of me, my siblings and my nephew goofing around with some digital music channels on our cable box.

At one point, we come across a goofy sounding song that sounds like it came out around the 50s/60s (I could tell cause it has that beach party-like guitar).

Thanks to the age of the tapes (over six years old this year), the audio is rather blurry so its kind of hard to understand just what is being said in the song but I was hoping someone might recognize it just by listening to the small snippet I have from the VHS.

link
(Drag & Drop or right-click save as if it doesn't work)

At one point, I think the words "We can run together" or "come on, come on" is said but thanks to either the VHS or the actual song age, it is almost next to impossible to distinguish.

Heck, for all I know this could've been playing on one of those Latin music channels so chances are good that I'll never know the name of the song.

Thanks in advance, even if it can't be identified and sorry for the totally useless backstory.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Album] What's the name of that song?