Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Manga] Yotsuba is invincible. "WAKAPPA!"

PiccoloNamek
Lunar Delta Cybernetics

Member 704

Level 31.89

Mar 2006

Old May 9, 2006, 04:00 AM Local time: May 9, 2006, 02:00 AM #1 of 386
Yotsuba is simply too cute. I have no choice but to abandon my headphones and create a new Yotsuba combo.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

PiccoloNamek
Lunar Delta Cybernetics

Member 704

Level 31.89

Mar 2006

Old May 12, 2006, 02:02 AM Local time: May 12, 2006, 12:02 AM #2 of 386
Hmm. I've been wondering. Is it ever alluded what Yotsuba's actual nationality is? I was intrigued when I read Ena's line: "She looks a bit weird. Is she a foreigner? Or maybe..." and especially her dad's line about finding her in "another country", wherever that is.

Ok, so:

For a Japanese person to not be sure about her race, there's a fairly good chance she's ...
(a) half-Japanese and half-anything else but black
(b) Chinese
(c) Korean

Because let's face it -- either you're not going to question her Japanese origin at all, or you're going to know she's not Japanese. These are the only possible exceptions. Ena thought Yotsuba looked a little strange, strange enough to make her ask, "Is she a foreigner?" You don't say about somebody who you know is a foreigner, "Are they a foreigner?". You just don't. You only ask if somebody's foreign if they're deceptively looking and sounding a lot like your people, but there's something ... just a little off ...

Thoughts? Not that it truly matters, because she's still super-cute regardless, but it is something I've wondered about.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

PiccoloNamek
Lunar Delta Cybernetics

Member 704

Level 31.89

Mar 2006

Old May 26, 2006, 07:53 PM Local time: May 26, 2006, 05:53 PM #3 of 386

Awwwwww!

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

PiccoloNamek
Lunar Delta Cybernetics

Member 704

Level 31.89

Mar 2006

Old Jul 31, 2006, 05:07 AM Local time: Jul 31, 2006, 03:07 AM #4 of 386
That PaniPoni Yotsuba flash is the coolest thing I have ever seen.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

PiccoloNamek
Lunar Delta Cybernetics

Member 704

Level 31.89

Mar 2006

Old Aug 2, 2006, 04:37 PM Local time: Aug 2, 2006, 02:37 PM #5 of 386
Aww. T.T

I'm sure everything will be just fine. This is Yotsuba, after all.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Manga] Yotsuba is invincible. "WAKAPPA!"