Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Manga] Yotsuba is invincible. "WAKAPPA!"

Admiral Amara

Member 189

Level 25.56

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2006, 11:41 AM #1 of 386
I'm excited to read this! I'm downloading it now, and I <3 Miniface's wallpaper. Thanks, everyone!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Admiral Amara

Member 189

Level 25.56

Mar 2006

Old Apr 27, 2006, 01:21 AM #2 of 386
Yeah, please don't be marrying any six-year old girls. That'd be creepy.

However, DO please read the most heartwarming manga I've ever seen. Does it get any cuter? I don't think it does. I love in the "Global Warming" one where she runs back to her house and yells "I've misjudged you daddy!" Much lolin'.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Admiral Amara

Member 189

Level 25.56

Mar 2006

Old Apr 28, 2006, 12:52 PM #3 of 386
Hahaha! I just read Yotsuba & The TV, the one where Jumbo shows up. I was laughing throughout the entire thing, absolutely hysterical chapter.

GAOO!

Also, Yotsuba & Shopping is a lot of fun too, though with no Jumbo (I think he might be my favorite character aside from Yotsuba herself... GAOOO!). The misadventures of this little girl are cute beyond words. Again, a huge thanks to all who promoted it.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by Admiral Amara; Apr 28, 2006 at 01:04 PM.
Admiral Amara

Member 189

Level 25.56

Mar 2006

Old Sep 13, 2006, 08:06 AM #4 of 386
Those little "Try! Try! Try!" shorts certainly weren't on par with "Yotsuba!&", but then again, they were the first attempts at the characters and situations. They're still cute, for certain, particularly when Ena thought her Hamster was eaten, and it shows up on the front door mat - that moment in particular foreshadows best what the series would become. The kind of "cute pandemonium" with such simple resolutions overlooked until the last couple panels.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Manga] Yotsuba is invincible. "WAKAPPA!"