Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Manga] Yotsuba is invincible. "WAKAPPA!"

ziggr
Big Geek

Member 15602

Level 1.00

Nov 2006

Old Nov 19, 2006, 04:53 PM Local time: Nov 19, 2006, 02:53 PM #1 of 386
Originally Posted by elle rita
Azuma just updated his blog with a link to the new Yotsuba&! calendar at Amazon....Hooray for Babelfish, your Portal to the Land of Wind and Ghosts.)
My Japanese skills aren't much better than Babelfish, but here goes...

Originally Posted by Azuma Kiyohiko on his website
November 9, 2006

It's been a while since I've updated around here. That's usual, I guess. Now that Summer's over, there are lots of preparations to make, and a ton of work to do. Winter's coming, and I wish you and yours the best.

I now present the 2007 calendar, which was made in collaboration with KAKUTA Miho-san. Now on sale at Amazon and Anime-mate. You can probably get it at Tora-no-ana. It's fan rank is higher than last year's, I think.

It's finally here. November 22, the Kuricorder Pops Orchestra's second "Yotsuba&♪" release. It's a musical suite of "Jack Frost". Yotsuba is genki in winter, too.

Then on December 16, "Yotsuba&" volume 6 comes out. At that same time, the Yotsuba picture book "Yotsuba& Black and White Animals" also comes out.

Later, "Yotsuba 2007 day calendar" comes out. You can't buy it yet, but they've started to take pre-orders.

That's the schedule so far. I'll update you on the details as they become available. For now, I'm still working on volume 6. Ah, but a few days ago I was dragged off for a break. I took a much-loved airplane trip to go see the horse chestnuts. I'll say more about that next time.
I also noticed that at the end of Yotsuba chapter 41, that chapter 42 won't be out until the Feb 2007 issue of Dengeki Daioh(電撃大王), which hits store shelves December 21, 2006.

Amazon.co.jp international shipping usually costs around US$30, so I guess I'll wait until the end of December to order everything at once.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by ziggr; Nov 28, 2006 at 12:49 AM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Manga] Yotsuba is invincible. "WAKAPPA!"