Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Manga] Yotsuba is invincible. "WAKAPPA!"

Old Apr 25, 2006, 06:05 AM #1 of 386
Oh snap, another super awesome manga, Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou, being mentioned in this thread about a super awesome manga! Finns do have good taste. Or at least Boo does.

Yotsuba is <3

Jam it back in, in the dark.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Apr 26, 2006, 10:51 PM #2 of 386
Originally Posted by joshi
wait! I thought she said "I'll see you in hell!".
I haven't read the ADV version yet.
Yeah, what you saw in there was a scan of the ADV manga.

This is the scanlated version you're thinking of:

There's nowhere I can't reach.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Apr 27, 2006, 01:41 AM #3 of 386
Yotsuba isn't the only girl in the manga, you know. There are plenty of interesting and amusing older females in it too.

Who's the person who started the whole "*insert fictional character name here* is my wife" thing anyway?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Apr 27, 2006, 03:40 AM #4 of 386
I know it's at 4chan and sometimes it's funny but I was more or less asking if anyone knew if it started somewhere besides 4chan.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Apr 27, 2006, 04:55 AM #5 of 386
Can't have her, bitch! She's mine! >8U
lol

Most amazing jew boots
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old May 12, 2006, 02:57 AM #6 of 386
You never knew Koalla Su's nationality from Love Hina until volume 13. Everyone always thought she was Indian and she'd always deny that because, well, she wasn't as it turned out. Anyway, Yotsuba's nationality is up in the air and when we find out we'll find out. It doesn't really matter.

How ya doing, buddy?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Jul 29, 2006, 10:25 AM #7 of 386
Thanks a bunch, Q. Yotsubato was awesome as usual.

Oh yeah, I have some other Yotsubato flashes on my website. I'll list them all. =)

Soramimi Yotsubato
Soramimi Yotsubato Remix
Pani Poni Yotsubato Remix

Enjoy! =)

FELIPE NO
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Jul 29, 2006, 02:04 PM #8 of 386
Koichan and 4chan. Someone direct linked to my stuff on koichan before. I forget who but I was informed and found it rather amusing and told them that if anyone else wanted me to host some stuff I would and I got some more Yotsubato flashes out of the deal. =)

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 12:20 PM #9 of 386
Well if your latest project linked in your sig is any indicator Qwarky and I would definitely edit your posts for you to allow html links in here. Post your links away. =D

Hell, I'd even host it for ya if you'd like. I host other Yotsubato parody animations already.

FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 01:37 PM #10 of 386
That was fun. Looks like it'll set things up for more shenanigans in the next chapter. =)

FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 06:31 PM #11 of 386
Hahaha that was awesome! ='D

Gonna host it for you if that isn't a problem. =)

http://www.acerbandit.net/flash/yots...onditioner.swf

Most amazing jew boots
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 06:52 PM #12 of 386
Feel free to stick around then. We could always use another Yotsubato fan and someone who knows how to have fun with flash. I'm terrible at flash.

FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Sep 22, 2006, 10:50 AM #13 of 386
I hope they don't turn into an anime before he's done with the series though. Or at least they only do what they've given him for like a season. I'd hate for an incomplete series especially of such a gem as Yotsubato.

I was speaking idiomatically.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Sep 23, 2006, 08:01 AM #14 of 386
I'm just saying I'd rather that they do a season at a time every year ala School Rumble, Genshiken, and Rozen Maiden than being impatient and fillering up the joint. If the show does indeed go on for years then having just one season each year that covers the events in the manga would be much better than having a show that doesn't know where to go because it's run out of origin material. In fact, a continuously released OVA series wouldn't be a bad idea for Yotsubato. That way when it's ready it's ready. I'm sure Azuma will be there to make sure it all works out.

Most amazing jew boots
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Nov 7, 2006, 03:50 PM #15 of 386
Yes, they have them. You've never seen the stereotypical cute helmet outfits they wear? =o

FELIPE NO
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Dec 14, 2006, 06:11 AM #16 of 386
How in the hell did this question even come about? Weirded out.

How ya doing, buddy?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Jun 26, 2010, 03:50 PM 1 #17 of 386
Actually from what I recall it was added in mass a few months ago. However I pretty much stopped going to Onemanga after they removed half of their shit cuz their ad company didn't like some of the questionable content they had on their site. I use mangatoshokan now which is way better than Onemanga in pretty much every department. They have up to chapter 67 of Yotsubato. Yotsubato! :: Read Yotsubato! Manga Online :: MangaToshokan

FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Jun 26, 2010, 07:56 PM #18 of 386
You're free to use onemanga but it's nowhere as good as mangatoshokan. It allows you to keep a reading list so that it shows the latest chapter of whatever you want like your 5 or so series. It also has high quality scans and the ability to zoom to fit your browser. It also let's you bookmark your reading progress. So yeah just saying.

FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Jul 16, 2010, 02:15 PM #19 of 386
Yeah, I was actually gonna report this too, hikarub. Super disappointing and after I just told SD about the website too.

Pretty much if it's from China or Korea it's still good. Anything from Japan they just don't touch anymore. It's such a shame because I adore the way their site works. I hope if anything they lend out the code to someone who gets a server located in a place out of reach from such legal nonsense to take their mantle of hosting god damn everything again. I was having such a great time yesterday until I found out about this too.

Most amazing jew boots
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Jul 22, 2010, 09:59 AM #20 of 386
Well I guess it's back mangafox and once that's gone back to gotlurk (hmmm gotlurk appears to be down or gone) and mangaupdates. Publishers are retarded. This stops nothing and they aren't adapting with the Internet to combat it in an intelligent way.

FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old May 14, 2015, 06:02 AM #21 of 386
Bumping the shit out of this thread just because. It's amazing how much time passes between chapters now. Practically nothing has happened when you stop and think about it. Doesn't change that Yotsubato is a great manga but like they went camping and Grandma arrived is basically all that's happened. If you haven't read in a while I recommend you do so anyway. Funny looking at this thread and seeing all these old manga hosting websites. I use Batoto for the most part these days. You can find Yotsubato on it.

Most amazing jew boots
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Manga] Yotsuba is invincible. "WAKAPPA!"