Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PSP] Parasite Eve III

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Aug 24, 2010, 11:52 PM #26 of 27
Had to find another youtube vid for the trailer, that one seemed to be blocked in my country... dunno why it was blocked in the US but meh.

Anyways, it looks really good. I'll probably buy this when it comes out. Parasite Eve was one of my favorite PS1 games. Unfortunately I never got around to getting or playing 2 but I might have to try and find a copy if its supposed to tie-in with this. And a PE for the PS3 would be just tits.

I like how Aya looks like Yuna with blonde hair (in the gameplay render not CG)

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old Aug 24, 2010, 11:57 PM Local time: Aug 24, 2010, 10:57 PM #27 of 27
Unfortunately I never got around to getting or playing 2 but I might have to try and find a copy if its supposed to tie-in with this.
Haha.

Hah.

Shit.

Yeah, read a synopsis on wiki or something, and don't fucking bother if you want to retain a positive outlook on this series.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PSP] Parasite Eve III