Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

Kostaki
Team Bonklers!

Member 2155

Level 22.18

Mar 2006

Old Dec 5, 2006, 02:12 PM Local time: Dec 5, 2006, 02:12 PM #876 of 3609
Originally Posted by Manny Biggz
The problems started yesterday at the ECW PPV when everyone realized that the show really stunk.
LOGIC ALERT LOGIC ALERT LOGIC ALERT LOGIC ALERT LOGIC ALERT

I like how Vince basically wrestled control of the show from Heyman, booked a few months of the show, and now all of a sudden because Vince's booking stinks Heyman takes the blame.

I love the whiplash effect that people in TNA/ROH are probably feeling over this. Any interest from any of them to jump to the WWE has probably been squashed upon seeing the lack of push CM Punk has received.

ECW needs to be laid to rest, and this time not re-resurrected into a freak zombie that eats brains and kills logic. Hey, didn't ECW have a zombie character?

lol irony

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Dec 5, 2006, 04:33 PM Local time: Dec 5, 2006, 02:33 PM #877 of 3609
Spoiler:
FYI I've read reports that after ECW tonight, Show will be taking a hiatus from WWE for injuries and what not

Most amazing jew boots
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Dec 5, 2006, 10:08 PM #878 of 3609
So it appears that the ECW originals don't like the idea while the "new breed" doesn't have a problem with Heyman being let go. I can already tell that some fireworks are gonna go down between these two factions. When all is said and done, I forsee that guys like Sabu and Sandman won't stick around and I don't blame them one bit.

Most amazing jew boots
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Dec 9, 2006, 07:36 AM #879 of 3609
I almost see there being some sort of angle where RVD, Sabu, and Sandman start some sort of feud with TNA. Granted, not for nearly a year, but it is still possible. Of course, what to call themselves is the question...

How ya doing, buddy?
Golfdish from Hell
Screaming for Vengeance

Member 632

Level 40.53

Mar 2006

Old Dec 10, 2006, 01:02 AM #880 of 3609
TNA needs to get Heyman...All of the anger he's built up over the past year (of being forced to serve a watered-down product of something he worked the best years of his career for) or so has the potential to come out in the greatest of ways and TNA is already stepping their "anti-WWE" campaign up. Plus...Raven, the Dudleys, Rhino, Lynn...all major former ECW players.

Two of the greatest wrestling minds, Heyman and Russo working together...On a network that will probably let them get away with anything...The mind boggles at the possibilities.

Anyone else think TNA is seriously on the upswing?

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
I'm taking over this town...
I'm screaming for vengenace...
I'm shouting at the devil...
I'm not dead and I'm not for sale...
Ain't lookin' for nothin' but a good time...
Kostaki
Team Bonklers!

Member 2155

Level 22.18

Mar 2006

Old Dec 10, 2006, 01:24 AM Local time: Dec 10, 2006, 01:24 AM #881 of 3609
TNA has been on the upswing ever since they got their Spike TV deal. While I don't doubt Heyman's presence would actually be interesting in TNA. If they brought in Rob Van Dam along with Heyman, there could be an Extreme Alliance (lol triple pun against the WWE) type of stable where all of the old ECW guys kinda come together under Heyman's leadership, leading up to a big X-Division against Extreme Alliance type feud.

If they play it like WCW did with Hall and Nash arriving using the whole "What the hell is he doing here?" type thing, then have people join with him (specifically ECW guys) to form an nWo-like stable, it would be interesting. Even more interesting if a TNA main player hopped over into it. It would be like an Extreme nWo, done right, while maintaining surprise and storyline element that would blend in with wrestling.

This and a two hour show would have me watching it EVERY SINGLE TIME.

How ya doing, buddy?
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Dec 10, 2006, 02:25 AM Local time: Dec 10, 2006, 12:25 AM #882 of 3609
Didn't they do that with like Sports Entertainment Extreme or something?

How ya doing, buddy?
Kostaki
Team Bonklers!

Member 2155

Level 22.18

Mar 2006

Old Dec 10, 2006, 11:52 AM Local time: Dec 10, 2006, 11:52 AM #883 of 3609
I'm not sure, I don't remember in recent memory where something like that was done outside of the nWo angle. It's really just one of many ways they can use Heyman in a fresh wrestling-involved angle.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Dec 11, 2006, 03:46 AM #884 of 3609
THey did. Sports Entertainment Extreme was there as the idea of "old school" VS "new school". It sucked as they literally had women dancing like strippers before every match. It failed.

THe thing is though, Heyman having an Extreme Alliance type deal is old. Very old. It has been done over, and over, and over again.

One thing though people are failing to realize. Russo AND Heyman have flaws. Russo doesn't have anyone to hold him back from a creative standpoint. Heyman doesn't have anyone to hold him back from a finicial standpoint. They NEED to have someone there to, um, be a voice of reason

Golfdish from Hell
Screaming for Vengeance

Member 632

Level 40.53

Mar 2006

Old Dec 11, 2006, 04:27 AM #885 of 3609
Originally Posted by mortis

One thing though people are failing to realize. Russo AND Heyman have flaws. Russo doesn't have anyone to hold him back from a creative standpoint. Heyman doesn't have anyone to hold him back from a finicial standpoint. They NEED to have someone there to, um, be a voice of reason
As far as I know, the Jarretts and Dixie Carter have full veto power over Russo's booking decisions. So far, aside from the Eric Young thing, he hasn't done anything borderline idiotic yet.

I'm not failing to realize this...Both are dreadfully imperfect (and likely incapable of working together). However, both are responsible for two of my favorite periods in wrestling (the Austin-McMahon era and the "real" ECW's upcoming) and are capable of creating on-screen characters I care about. I actually like much of the TNA roster from a personality and athletic standpoint to begin with and seeing either of those two booking at their best with that amount of talent can be scary. Not like McMahon and his recent way of constantly throwing shit against the wall and hoping we'll swallow it (um, Miz...Cena...Masters...Boogey...the idiot wearing the dress...MVP/Crime Tyme/K Fed...and how much Mark Henry did we get before the oaf finally got put out? Spirit Squad worked when it SHOULD have failed, but that was a Heyman creation.)

Russo's TNA booking at the moment is like a breath of fresh air right now. I actually want to see how these AMW and Abyss storylines play out now...I couldn't care less about either a couple months ago. And getting Joe vs Angle no less than 3 times in the past 3-4 weeks is too damn good (with one of the best promo set-ups I've seen in ages...The Angle story about the amatuer loss).

I was speaking idiomatically.
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Dec 11, 2006, 06:14 PM Local time: Dec 11, 2006, 04:14 PM #886 of 3609
Are...
You...
READY?!
Kidding...
Me...

Originally Posted by WWE.com

Violent teen blames WWE
On July 10th, a 19-year-old German teen, Steffen G., consumed 1 bottle of beer, 2 bottles of wine, and 1 bottle of chocolate liqueur then proceeded to murder a homeless man. Steffen G. now blames WWE’s “SmackDown vs. Raw 2006” video game (which is rated “T” for teens) as the reason for his actions. A WWE spokesman stated “Given Steffen G.’s history of violence and alcohol abuse, we believe his claims to be absurd.”

http://repository.wwe.com/news/statement_121106.pdf
Jeez...the least he could have done was use 2007...

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Dec 23, 2006, 05:13 PM #887 of 3609
Time to give this thread a breath of fresh air. Now as we know John Cena is supposed to face K-Fed Jan. 1...honestly, who the hell cares? 6 days later, Cena defends the title against Umaga. One way or another, Cena's gonna lose one or both of these matches.

Most amazing jew boots
Golfdish from Hell
Screaming for Vengeance

Member 632

Level 40.53

Mar 2006

Old Dec 23, 2006, 06:08 PM #888 of 3609
I think (or at least hope) the K-Fed thing is just a way of getting Nitro a boost (with him as his "trainer"). That guy's got some serious skill and he hasn't failed to deliver a good match anytime I've seen him. My prediction: He's the next Shawn Michaels.

Speaking of TNA...Still loving it. Even moreso now...The AMW feud is going to be hot and Russo's running the "crazed star wrestler" thing he did with Austin, except with Angle.

And props to Smackdown for having a very compelling show last night. I don't buy MVP being in the burn unit, but JBL's "shoot" was damn good. And my dad and I stopped dead in our tracks and watched when they ran the Joey Mercury thing...That was a sick injury he got and I have to give everyone involved credit for using it as a way to springboard that feud forward (though I think it will end in a Rockers-style MnM feud). Oh, and Ashley really is the best thing since the whole WWE diva thing started. She just never got enough decent airtime (the whole diva tag match was well-done...I didn't know Ashley could actually wrestle!) What happened to Miz when he fought the Boogeyman? Hopefully whatever it was will keep that retard down for good...Though I'll miss JBL badmouthing the fuck out of him.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Dec 23, 2006, 08:24 PM Local time: Dec 23, 2006, 06:24 PM #889 of 3609
MVP...right whatever.

As far as the nitro/k-fed/umaga/cena thing goes, I highly doubt they're going to give Umaga the title. I can see Umaga interfering in K-Feds match or vice versa resulting in Umaga beating the holy hell out of Nitro leading to a feud between them.

Why couldn't the just bring back 3MW...

Most amazing jew boots
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Dec 24, 2006, 02:35 AM #890 of 3609
Cena will beat both of them. He's going to Mania against Triple H for the title most likely.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Golfdish from Hell
Screaming for Vengeance

Member 632

Level 40.53

Mar 2006

Old Dec 24, 2006, 03:34 AM #891 of 3609
Didn't we have that shit last Wrestlemania? And...Cena and HHH are suddenly best buds now, so it would take a major shake-up to pull that off. I think now that HHH's WWE future is set long-term, he realizes it might be better for him to let the other guys have a shot at the title or he'll become Hulk Hogan or Kevin Nash and people will drop WWE like they did WCW. Probably why he's jobbed at the last 3 Wrestlemanias (Benoit, Batista, Cena).

I want to see either Edge or Nitro take the title from Cena...MAYBE Umaga. I just want to see the poser drop the title to SOMEONE. I'm tired of having him forcefed to everyone as a viable champion when he gets booed out of the building half of the time and his shtick is PAINFULLY scripted. He can't even act hurt convicingly (watch the expression on his face when he takes a suplex or something that puts him on the mat). The ONLY thing he's ever done where I approve of him was FUing Big Show.

Last edited by Golfdish from Hell; Dec 24, 2006 at 03:37 AM.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Dec 24, 2006, 11:40 AM #892 of 3609
Actually, I like him getting booed out of the buildings at times and him giving the "I just don't care" mentality. It's kinda like Nash at the end of 95 for a bit before he turned heel. Except for once, it's not a full fledged heel turn.

People are now talking about a face turn for Nitro, with the idea of his partner Mercury returning...and turning on him come after Mania (or at Mania). Thing is though, I can't forsee Nitro getting enough support to gain a world title reign. Furthermore, I hate to say it, but just having the last name of 'Nitro' is bad considering how much Vince LOVES 'Nitro'...

Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Dec 24, 2006, 04:24 PM #893 of 3609
Originally Posted by Kostaki
TNA has been on the upswing ever since they got their Spike TV deal. While I don't doubt Heyman's presence would actually be interesting in TNA. If they brought in Rob Van Dam along with Heyman, there could be an Extreme Alliance (lol triple pun against the WWE) type of stable where all of the old ECW guys kinda come together under Heyman's leadership, leading up to a big X-Division against Extreme Alliance type feud.
They also already tried this one other time. (other than the S.E.X stable) If anyone remembers the infamous Raven vs Jeff Jarrett title match (Jarrett as face/ Raven as heel). Sabu, Sandman, Justin Credible, and I think one other person all ran in, and hit Jarrett with trademarks and finishers. Raven then picked him up, and hit him with the Raven Effect DDT. Jarret KICKED OUT! Raven attempts another Raven Effect, gets countered into the Stroke, and Jarrett gets the 1-2-3.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Golfdish from Hell
Screaming for Vengeance

Member 632

Level 40.53

Mar 2006

Old Dec 24, 2006, 05:55 PM #894 of 3609
Originally Posted by mortis
People are now talking about a face turn for Nitro, with the idea of his partner Mercury returning...and turning on him come after Mania (or at Mania). Thing is though, I can't forsee Nitro getting enough support to gain a world title reign. Furthermore, I hate to say it, but just having the last name of 'Nitro' is bad considering how much Vince LOVES 'Nitro'...
I agree...He's too young right now and doesn't have enough heat. He needs one really memorable feud before he gets into main event status and some decent mic skills. As is, it would be unfair for him to get the push over much more deserving Carlito, who's been on the cusp of stardom since jumping Chris Masters last year. Nitro vs Carlito would be a feud I might consider buying a PPV for...Both are probably the best pure athletes on the WWE roster and are technically sound wrestlers that can fly. But there is the Vince/Nitro thing...

You can count on Mercury vs Nitro around Wrestlemania though, if Mercury recovers in time.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Dec 24, 2006, 09:32 PM #895 of 3609
Originally Posted by GoldfishX
I want to see either Edge or Nitro take the title from Cena...MAYBE Umaga. I just want to see the poser drop the title to SOMEONE. I'm tired of having him forcefed to everyone as a viable champion when he gets booed out of the building half of the time and his shtick is PAINFULLY scripted. He can't even act hurt convicingly (watch the expression on his face when he takes a suplex or something that puts him on the mat). The ONLY thing he's ever done where I approve of him was FUing Big Show.
This would be an awesome thing to happen. Cena comes out saying that even Umaga couldn't take the title from him. So he asks who the next person to challenge him for the title would be.

And that's when you hear "I'm a Real American" kick in over the arena.

FELIPE NO
CapturedPenguin
Spidey Sense

Member 40

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old Jan 7, 2007, 11:19 PM #896 of 3609
Poor Trips, five years to the date he suffered another quad tear.

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jan 8, 2007, 08:28 PM #897 of 3609
Cena VS Orton? Yes? No?!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jan 8, 2007, 10:12 PM #898 of 3609
Triple H will be out for 4-6 months after surgery.

They won't do Cena vs. Orton because that will interfere with the whole RKO angle. Edge will probably get jealous and want the title too.

For those watching Raw and that just saw that mock match...I only saw one good thing about it. It ended.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Golfdish from Hell
Screaming for Vengeance

Member 632

Level 40.53

Mar 2006

Old Jan 9, 2007, 03:34 AM #899 of 3609
You know, I'm sad it happened to HHH the person, but I'm not sad it happened to HHH the wrestler. DX had a great reunion tour, but they're a rebel without a cause right now and their value (and prescence) has diminished. This just forces the writers to be a tad more creative with Michaels and Edge/Orton...HHH is a lot like Ric Flair in that he can deliver the same low-impact match night after night, so I won't miss him in that respect. I also don't like seeing him being all buddy-buddy with Cena when the two were after each other earlier in the year and no explanation...Seeing DX bail Cena 2-3 times really makes me question their usefulness at this point. I just hope they use that time that's been freed up wisely...

And what the fuck was that shit going down tonight? Watch the crowd during that "match"...No one was moving or paying attention for the most part. Lamest Raw segment in 14 years and 711 shows, bar-none. That and Khali had the Fiesta Bowl on TV most of the night.

kinkymagic
I made more lousy pictures than any actor in history.

Member 1409

Level 16.87

Mar 2006

Old Jan 9, 2007, 07:19 PM Local time: Jan 10, 2007, 12:19 AM #900 of 3609
Quote:
They won't do Cena vs. Orton because that will interfere with the whole RKO angle. Edge will probably get jealous and want the title too.
I think that's exactly why they will do. Rated RKO was just around to be DX's new punching bags, and now Dx is out of the picture it will probably be Orton vs Cena at WM. Edge vs cena has been done to death and Michaels should really use hHh's injury to take the break he so richly deserves and quite frankly needs. Since the only legit main-eventers on Raw are Cena, Orton, Edge and Michaels, and since they won't turn Cena due to potential merchendise losses, and Shawn really shouldn't have to go out and main event WM in his condition, it looks like it's Orton vs Cena. They could bring in RVD, C.M Punk or Benoit to face him, but I don't see it happening. Vince has got no-one to blame but himself for being in this position. If he had attempted to push anyone other than Cena, Batista, Lashley and DX he might have had a Plan B to fall back on.

“When I slap you you'll take it and like it.”

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread