Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Pub snacks

nuttyturnip
Soggy

Member 601

Level 52.11

Mar 2006

Old Mar 30, 2009, 08:12 AM #26 of 32
There was this restaurant in my college town (Chapel Hill), BW3 (Buffalo Wild Wings & Weck), since shortened to Buffalo Wild Wings, that served awesome wings. They have a ton of different sauces that you can mix and match, and they used to have $0.25 wings on Tuesdays. Strangely enough, the one in Chapel Hill closed, but recently several have opened close to where I live now.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Krelian
everything is moving

Member 6422

Level 41.55

May 2006

Old Mar 30, 2009, 08:18 AM Local time: Mar 30, 2009, 01:18 PM #27 of 32
Quote:
and they used to have $0.25 wings on Tuesdays.
$0.25. That's like 15p. For CHICKEN.

Jesus, no wonder the US is the lard capital of the Earth. Fast food is so fucking cheap over there.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
wvlfpvp
I'm going to write the most erotic, graphic, freakiest friend fiction ever

Member 122

Level 55.02

Mar 2006

Old Mar 30, 2009, 08:50 AM #28 of 32
Cheese Fries. You get your fat, grease, and starch all in one go. Helps if there's bacon on them.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
It was lunchtime at Wagstaff.
Touching butts had been banned by the evil Headmaster Frond.
Suddenly, Tina Belcher appeared in the doorway.
She knew what she had to do.
She touched Jimmy Jr's butt and changed the world.
nuttyturnip
Soggy

Member 601

Level 52.11

Mar 2006

Old Mar 30, 2009, 08:53 AM #29 of 32
$0.25. That's like 15p. For CHICKEN.

Jesus, no wonder the US is the lard capital of the Earth. Fast food is so fucking cheap over there.
Keep in mind 1) these are wings and tiny drumsticks, so not a whole lot of meat, and 2) this was 8 years ago, so the price may have gone up. Still, I was in one of their restaurants this weekend (for a burger), and they were advertising $0.60 boneless wings on Thursdays, so it can't have gone up too much.

Originally Posted by wvlfpvp
Cheese Fries. You get your fat, grease, and starch all in one go. Helps if there's bacon on them.
Better be some ranch dressing in there.

How ya doing, buddy?
Timberwolf8889
To the darkness of time!

Member 33139

Level 17.22

Mar 2009

Old Mar 30, 2009, 10:35 AM Local time: Mar 30, 2009, 04:35 PM #30 of 32
Sadly we raise only the wingless breeds of buffalo over here mate.

Aren't Buffalo wings just chicken wings in barbecue sauce though? I know our local kebab emporium does those and we're proper provincial down here, I'd be amazed if you can't find somewhere that does them. I think the petrol station round the corner from us does microwaveable ones too. Take a trip to KFC, buy some wings and smother them in free barbecue sauce, job done right?

I rather drunkenly bought a microwave shepherds pie from the garage the other night on the way home. It was about four quid for a tiny portion but it tasted amazing. Nicola refused to eat any of it, I suspect she may not have been as drunk as I was.
Prepare to feel sad, there IS no KFC down here. Buffalo wings is more of a hot sauce (at least in the way I know them). I might look in the local (crap) Kebab place. Doesn't really matter how good it is at the end of the night I suspect.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
knkwzrd
you know i'm ready to party because my pants have a picture of ice cream cake on them

Member 482

Level 45.24

Mar 2006

Old Mar 30, 2009, 10:59 AM Local time: Mar 30, 2009, 09:59 AM #31 of 32
My experience with cooking wings is that Buffalo sauce is pretty much just vinegar and butter and cayenne pepper. I assume they originated in Buffalo, New York. Crash would probably know. He lives around there.

FELIPE NO
Timberwolf8889
To the darkness of time!

Member 33139

Level 17.22

Mar 2009

Old Mar 30, 2009, 12:44 PM Local time: Mar 30, 2009, 06:44 PM #32 of 32
If you have the right proportions of the stuff-to-delicious ratio, I might have to get off my lazy ass and make me some...=D

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Pub snacks