Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Ah God, WTF are you eating?

knkwzrd
you know i'm ready to party because my pants have a picture of ice cream cake on them

Member 482

Level 45.24

Mar 2006

Old Sep 2, 2006, 05:27 PM Local time: Sep 2, 2006, 04:27 PM #26 of 51
Originally Posted by Identity Crisis
As a snack, I put cottage cheese in between two potato chips to make a weird, bite-sized sandwich. It's a tasty snack, but I only eat them rarely. I don't go out of my way to buy cottage cheese and chips for the mini-sandwiches.
I do this with creamcheese (which is basically dip anyway), but I don't know if I'd try it with cottage cheese.

I eat leftovers for breakfast sometimes, and people I know think that's really strange.

Most amazing jew boots
Identity Crisis
Keeping You Warm

Member 11146

Level 26.65

Aug 2006

Old Sep 2, 2006, 05:43 PM Local time: Sep 2, 2006, 03:43 PM #27 of 51
Originally Posted by Capo
I'm pretty damn sure hydrochloric acid is more acidic than lemon juice. I do the same thing, by the way.
Yeah, that's true, but I'm still going to make sure I don't eat lemons on an empty stomach. I'm paranoid like that. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who eats lemon wedges.

Originally Posted by knkwzrd
I do this with creamcheese (which is basically dip anyway), but I don't know if I'd try it with cottage cheese.
Hmm... I haven't tried chips with cream cheese. I'd better check the refridgerator for any leftover cream cheese. This new combination sounds tasty.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Fatt
When the moon hits your eye...

Member 238

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Sep 2, 2006, 07:25 PM Local time: Sep 2, 2006, 07:25 PM #28 of 51
Originally Posted by janus zeal
i dont really think this is wierd, but someone might. i like pb and banana sandwiches.~
...so does this mean my peanut butter & honey sandwiches are wierd?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
"I can make a scalpel sing, but that is my gift. The gift is not in my hands, for you see, I can play the notes [on a piano], but I can't make music."

~ Major Charles Emerson Winchester III
4077 M*A*S*H
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Sep 2, 2006, 08:13 PM #29 of 51

Me: so, uh... what's in it?
Mom: I don't know. It's good though.

The weirdest stuff I eat is cereal without milk.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Ryuu

Member 1380

Level 27.88

Mar 2006

Old Sep 2, 2006, 08:17 PM #30 of 51
Originally Posted by OctoberOmicron
We all have them. Some fucked up dish you eat a few times a week. Like my friend´s ex... Fucking broad would constantly eat flour tortillas with some ranch spread on top.
Normal ranch is pretty disgusting, but spicy ranch - that stuff is badass.

I don't know what it is, but black people at my school fucking drench everything in ranch dressing. They put loads of it on pizza, fries, chicken sandwiches, etc. etc. I hate the taste of ranch, so that may have something to do with it, but they just keep pressing the damn dispenser over and over until their little tray is damn near overflowing. Ugh.
Same thing at my school. Chicken is understandable, but pizza and fries go along the lines of really weird.

And yes, on occasion, I ate fries with my milkshake. It had a certain essence of goodness - try it.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
janus zeal
=^~^=

Member 3660

Level 18.19

Mar 2006

Old Sep 2, 2006, 08:35 PM #31 of 51
Originally Posted by Fatt
...so does this mean my peanut butter & honey sandwiches are wierd?
Ooooo peanut butter and honey is awesome~

Most amazing jew boots
gidget
Shorter than girls should be.

Member 8290

Level 18.41

Jun 2006

Old Sep 2, 2006, 08:42 PM Local time: Sep 2, 2006, 05:42 PM #32 of 51
I don't know what it is, but black people at my school fucking drench everything in ranch dressing. They put loads of it on pizza, fries, chicken sandwiches, etc. etc. I hate the taste of ranch, so that may have something to do with it, but they just keep pressing the damn dispenser over and over until their little tray is damn near overflowing. Ugh.
I don't like ranch with my pizza or on chicken sandwiches, but it's delicious with chicken strips and fries.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Vemp
fuuuuuu

Member 929

Level 33.83

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 02:13 AM Local time: Sep 20, 2006, 03:13 PM #33 of 51
The weirdest thing I ate/eat is 'balut'. Duck fetus.

But I know people who eat spaghetti then mix it whith rice. WHAT THE FOOD?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Chibi Neko
The hell am I doing here?

Member 922

Level 27.65

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 01:43 PM Local time: Sep 20, 2006, 03:13 PM #34 of 51
My cousin likes to take a tub of cottage cheese and just eat it with a spoon. I shudder at the thought.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Fatt
When the moon hits your eye...

Member 238

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 04:31 PM Local time: Sep 20, 2006, 04:31 PM #35 of 51
Originally Posted by vemp
The weirdest thing I ate/eat is 'balut'. Duck fetus.

But I know people who eat spaghetti then mix it whith rice. WHAT THE FOOD?
That duck fetus looks very interesting. How is one consumed? Just... as is? or is it boiled in a broth?

As for the spaghetti and rice, I think that is hillarious, because I have two friends who will order fried rice and lo-mein. I always thought it was the silliest thing, and it is good to know I'm not alone.

"I can make a scalpel sing, but that is my gift. The gift is not in my hands, for you see, I can play the notes [on a piano], but I can't make music."

~ Major Charles Emerson Winchester III
4077 M*A*S*H
Lunar Seal
i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itsself

Member 12670

Level 9.15

Sep 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 09:07 PM #36 of 51
I like to make my ramen and throw in a few slices of provolone cheese after they're cooked. It becomes this ooey gooey mess of noodles and cheese. Delicious.

I also have a weird thing where, if I order from Dominos, and I happen to get pizza and cinna sticks, I'll dip the pizza in the icing that comes with the cinna sticks. It is so fucking good, I swear.

I'm sure I've done other weird food things, but that's all I can think of.

I remember back in my school days, I would mix ketchup and mayo together for my french fries, but that really wasn't so uncommon.

Most amazing jew boots
Yggdrasil
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 940

Level 19.45

Mar 2006

Old Sep 22, 2006, 10:15 PM Local time: Sep 22, 2006, 07:15 PM #37 of 51
One of my dormmates eats white rice and ketchup. What in hell is up with that? I get sick just thinking about it.

SonicPanda
You're lying, dammit! And I can prove it!

Member 5153

Level 23.81

Apr 2006

Old Sep 23, 2006, 01:03 AM #38 of 51
Sour Apple Jolly Ranchers dipped in Bulls-Eye Barbeque Sauce with a mouthful of Pepsi. There's a taste explosion for you, right there. Used to grab the BBQ tub from the high school cafeteria, buy the Ranchers from the school store, and bring the soda from home. Then, in study hall...Mmmm. I'd still eat it today if any supermarket in my area actually sold Sour Apple Jolly Ranchers.

DAMN good coffee!

September 2007: Waiting for Godot...
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Sep 23, 2006, 03:21 AM Local time: Sep 23, 2006, 01:21 AM #39 of 51
Originally Posted by SonicPanda
Sour Apple Jolly Ranchers dipped in Bulls-Eye Barbeque Sauce with a mouthful of Pepsi.
You know what? That sounds strangely delicious...

What the hell am I saying?

FELIPE NO
Cobra Commander
Gots to Dominate!

Member 7345

Level 13.25

May 2006

Old Sep 23, 2006, 04:57 AM Local time: Sep 22, 2006, 11:57 PM #40 of 51
I think the weirdest thing I can think of is that my friend eats his fillet o fish with ketchup....and i mean like puts a healthy dose on every bite.

I dunno I don't think I have anything that wierd though

Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Sep 25, 2006, 04:40 PM Local time: Sep 25, 2006, 03:40 PM #41 of 51
Originally Posted by Lunar Seal
I like to make my ramen and throw in a few slices of provolone cheese after they're cooked. It becomes this ooey gooey mess of noodles and cheese. Delicious.
Man, in prison sometimes the food would be so horrible you would be forced into eating the prison store staple food: RAMEN. Some of the guys there got really good at making ramen "spreads" over the years. Dicing beef jerky, meat chubs, bars of mozarella and cheddar cheese, etc into the ramen. Some would let it sit and harden for a couple of hours and eat it like tamales. One of my favorite experiments was adding ranch to the whole mix.

Shame, can´t really find Top Ramen in this country.

Kazyl
Good Chocobo

Member 1774

Level 17.65

Mar 2006

Old Sep 25, 2006, 05:22 PM Local time: Sep 25, 2006, 03:22 PM #42 of 51
Originally Posted by Fatt
That duck fetus looks very interesting. How is one consumed? Just... as is? or is it boiled in a broth?
Wasn't there a thread about this? Maybe I'm thinking pre-crash. Anyway, it's cooked just like a boiled egg and you eat it as such commonly accompanied by salt.

Rioku_Zanketa
Syklis Green

Member 11537

Level 6.62

Aug 2006

Old Sep 25, 2006, 07:42 PM #43 of 51
I know it's almost suicide,but the TASTE of mentos and pepsi is good.....I don't drink it,since I saw one guy who did it,and had it coming out his butt....O_o;

simply normal potato chips with hot sauce is good

I wouldn't be suprised if others did this,but sometimes I put peanut butter in my ice cream...

you ever tried fried dog?....XDDDDD just playin!!!!

I know I've done some weird stuff,but can't remember what at the moment...

.....................................meh,I'll do this later....:aargh:
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Sep 27, 2006, 05:44 PM Local time: Sep 27, 2006, 04:44 PM #44 of 51
Hmm, had to read this thread a little closer.

After workouts I used to always eat peanut butter and honey sandwiches with toasted bread. There is absolutely nothing WTF ARE YOU EATING about that. Damn it.

I love dipping pizza crust in ranch. And I used to eat straight cottage cheese, but as more of a diet thing. Didn`t really like it until I started tossing peaches in.

Most amazing jew boots
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Sep 27, 2006, 06:31 PM Local time: Sep 27, 2006, 04:31 PM #45 of 51
Originally Posted by Rioku_Zanketa
simply normal potato chips with hot sauce is good
You add lemon to them and they're a godly delicious mess.

Quote:
you ever tried fried dog?....
I've had fried cat... It wasn't bad, actually and I didn't know what it was until my friend told me what it was. It tasted a lot like deer meat which is real tough to chew but it really wasn't bad at all. Even after I learned what it was I thought... Fuck man, I got a damn near endless supply of food in my town RIGHT NOW!

Shenlon
YARG!

Member 469

Level 30.22

Mar 2006

Old Sep 27, 2006, 08:28 PM #46 of 51
I got a wierd look when I put avocado on top of my hotdog once. Taste really good o_0
I like the fact that hispanic people think of any animal and talk proud of how they ate them ^^. "Iguna, yeah those are delicious" "rats fried to a crisp are the shit" "cats and dogs, taste like chicken"

New Record!
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Sep 27, 2006, 09:02 PM Local time: Sep 27, 2006, 07:02 PM #47 of 51
Originally Posted by Shenlon
"Iguna, yeah those are delicious"
It tastes like dried fish. My uncles in Mexico make jerky out of its meat and belts out of its skin.

Quote:
"rats fried to a crisp are the shit"
I would NEVER eat these filthy motherfuckers.

Quote:
"cats and dogs, taste like chicken"
I've never had dog and cat does not taste like chicken. I never would have tried it if my friend who served it to me at his house weren't Filipino.

FELIPE NO
FlamingScurve
D'oh

Member 12518

Level 2.97

Sep 2006

Old Sep 27, 2006, 10:58 PM Local time: Sep 27, 2006, 07:58 PM #48 of 51
Bet no one's ever tried these before. I like to dip homemade french fries or hashbrowns in the yolk of sunny-side-up eggs. It's not a far stretch from my typical diced potatoes and mayonaise. There's also this delicious beet salad my mom makes with onions, cilantro, lemon juice, olive oil, and salt topped with a dollop of cottage cheese. It's the only way I like beets and it beats any salad hands down.

Vestin
Good Chocobo

Member 8812

Level 17.17

Jun 2006

Old Sep 28, 2006, 12:08 AM Local time: Sep 27, 2006, 09:08 PM #49 of 51
Originally Posted by FlamingScurve
Bet no one's ever tried these before. I like to dip homemade french fries or hashbrowns in the yolk of sunny-side-up eggs..
Are you kidding? That's so good.

Krelian
everything is moving

Member 6422

Level 41.55

May 2006

Old Sep 28, 2006, 03:34 AM Local time: Sep 28, 2006, 08:34 AM #50 of 51
Fried eggs in maple syrup. Seriously, don't knock it until you've tried it. They're fucking incredible!

Oh, and marmite-honey sandwiches.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Ah God, WTF are you eating?