Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Pang's Violence Basement

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Burger] The Ultra Street Fighter 4 Burger Challenge

SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Aug 18, 2014, 10:21 AM #1 of 90
I like burgers, and I like Street Fighter. How do I make this happen. Like, do I uppercut the burger?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Aug 18, 2014, 10:28 AM #2 of 90
Is this the first year you guys are doing this, or was this done at the past meet but no one talks about it because they had to hide the body.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Aug 18, 2014, 10:44 AM #3 of 90
Does you guys do random select on stage and if Diner comes up it comes up, or is there a stage select metagame of whether or not someone picks Diner?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Aug 18, 2014, 06:21 PM #4 of 90
This is a dark path to go down.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Aug 18, 2014, 07:15 PM #5 of 90
Since this is apparently the Ultra bullshit thread: Announcement: Opt-in beta patch on August 20th :: Ultra Street Fighter IV General Discussions

Quote:
Announcement: Opt-in beta patch on August 20th
Hello Street Fighter fans,

The Street Fighter team has heard the community feedback and is aware that players are reporting issues with the quality of the online experience in Ultra Street Fighter IV for PC. We are working hard to ensure that players have the best online experience possible and we’ve made several targeted fixes to address these issues.

We are happy to confirm that an open beta program will begin on Wednesday, August 20 and we’d like to request your support and participation in testing the online experience yourselves.

Due to the complex nature of network testing, it’s often quite difficult to catch these issues until the game has been released to a very large network environment. Similarly, we feel that our best chance to accurately determine the cause and quickly provide a fix is to use large scale beta testing that will provide us with accurate “real-world” results.

We greatly appreciate your participation in this beta test and thank you for your understanding in how difficult it is to replicate this type of test environment.

Thank you,

== The Street Fighter Team ==

P.S. I'll post detailed instructions on the opt-in process this Wednesday when the beta branch goes live. Please stay tuned!

-wbacon
We get to opt in for a beta of online fixes weeks post launch. Videogames!

I was speaking idiomatically.
SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Aug 18, 2014, 08:11 PM #6 of 90
Find out Wednesday!

Also going straight to Endless is resulting in generally playable games for me. Just made an entire lobby of dudes quit though.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Aug 20, 2014, 08:07 PM #7 of 90
Beta patch is out. Still having some problems but seems generally better than before, Ranked is largely playable now. It has now separately introduced a bit of weird issue where it likes to freeze OUTSIDE of the actual match (in the matchmaking selection and search screens). In-game seems to be improved though, I played (and got wrecked largely) about 10 or so matches and I think I only had 2 significant lag/freeze spikes whereas I was getting at least one a match before. Generally speaking reports are all over the place, seems better for some folks but a lot of people are saying it's no better, so who knows.

Also supposedly only beta players can play with beta players, but it seems to just be filtering ranked/endless searches that way; a friends endless lobby who isn't in the beta won't show in a search, but you can manually join or be invited to it and it works. Honestly I wouldn't see any reason not to opt in though.

FELIPE NO

Last edited by SailorDaravon; Aug 20, 2014 at 08:14 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Aug 21, 2014, 07:25 PM #8 of 90
Wouldn't quesadillas be more appropriate? They also stack nicely.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Aug 21, 2014, 07:34 PM #9 of 90
Hmmm. Taco Bell has that quesadilla wrapped burrito now?

SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2014, 02:18 PM #10 of 90
Omega Mode. What.

YouTube Video

SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Oct 14, 2014, 11:53 AM #11 of 90
New patch hitting tomorrow: haunts > Manage Blog

Honestly haven't touched this since before Destiny came out, has the online on PC actually gotten any better?

How ya doing, buddy?
SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Nov 10, 2014, 07:17 PM #12 of 90
Yeah I was hype as fuck watching that live, fantastic set.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Dec 5, 2014, 09:18 PM #13 of 90
I'm going to miss the 2nd set of pools on Saturday for Ultra

Also worth noting that not on the schedule there is there's supposed to be a FT7 Smug vs Pepeday, no idea when though.

I was speaking idiomatically.
SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Dec 6, 2014, 09:50 PM #14 of 90
Super hyped about the actual gameplay they showed. Guard Breaks!?

They also said that at Capcom Cup next weekend there will be a live gameplay demonstration, so keep an eye out for that I guess.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Dec 7, 2014, 09:44 AM #15 of 90
You should watch the Capcom Cup tournament next weekend. 16 of the top players in the world for nothing but SF4 (which is a slower game and easier to commentate as opposed to say Marvel) and the commentary is going to be Ultrachen/CF/Mike Ross. They usually specifically try to have good commentary for the official events, James Chen in particular often goes out of his way to try to explain some things for beginners.

FELIPE NO
SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Dec 11, 2014, 06:29 PM #16 of 90
Holy shit.

YouTube Video

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Dec 13, 2014, 11:18 PM #17 of 90
MOM'S SPAGHETTI

YouTube Video

For a game that is probably at an absolute minimum 10 months out looking pretty good (most are speculating it'll be 1st quarter 2016). Still completely dying at the noodles. Also the new longer cut of the original gameplay trailer looks like Charlie is going to be in??

YouTube Video

And $500,000 prize pool for Capcom Cup 2015? Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Dec 17, 2014, 08:31 PM #18 of 90
Someone on r/kappa uploaded pics of the new furry DLC for all characters and colors:

All Costumes and Colors for the USF4 Wild DLC : Kappa

I have to admit some of them are actually pretty rad.

Tags
"You're picking Rose? Oh, An extension of open-palm ball-touchy, and then I got throwed, big salty pretzels, charbroiled goodness, Chessbot: activated, Electric Bungaloo, Erik wants to get better at jumpback air fireballs, Everyone is oily when it's Acer's turn to play, Fei legion, GAY RYU, Get on my flame bike, His Colgate toothpaste spilled out!, I kicked with my hard kick, I'm gonna pick Abel then." - Term; 2015, Just jam some kimchi in your eyes, Makoto gauntlet, No! My galleon!, OIL HAPPENED, one trip to the tickle trunk, Poison rekka practice: One. Two. ... One. Two. ... One. ... One. Two. ... DAMN IT ACER, Punch top. Kick bottom!, Sagatity, see what he's really made of, See what my Africa is really made of, Show me your finest boat!, single moms, Spectacle snake strike!, SQUANDEROUS, Surely you wouldn't <insert move> a third time!, Suuuumooooooooooooo........., The Korean turban, These old tiger knees, Underwhelming Makoto debut, victory through boring, You're upset that you don't have lost-the-fight-as-quickly-as-me status

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Pang's Violence Basement > [Burger] The Ultra Street Fighter 4 Burger Challenge