Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Pang's Violence Basement

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Burger] The Ultra Street Fighter 4 Burger Challenge

The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Aug 18, 2014, 09:21 AM 2 #1 of 90

Jam it back in, in the dark.
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Aug 18, 2014, 10:27 AM #2 of 90
The premise of the Burger Challenge is simple.

For each fight (against another GFF member) that you lose on the Diner stage, 1 Burger is added to your score. Next June during Meet, each of us must eat (in one sitting) a number of burgers equal to those we have earned via our bad, incompetent street fighting.

Those who do not attend Meet may participate, but if you agree to join the Burger Challenge, you will be expected to provide video evidence of your compliance to the Burger Rule within the 1-week window of Meet. Or else: weak, ineffectual consequences!

If you are able to uppercut a burger in mid-air in such a way that it lands in your mouth, it shall count as 1.25 burgers.

e: f;b

There's nowhere I can't reach.
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Aug 18, 2014, 10:29 AM #3 of 90
Is this the first year you guys are doing this, or was this done at the past meet but no one talks about it because they had to hide the body.
We don't talk about the Burger Basement.

Garr and I were talking about that last night; does it only count during bigger group play, or even individually? Cause if it's just the times that two of us are playing it means there's gonna be a lot of burgers for some people. It also means that Garr has earned a burger.
As long as both parties concur that a burger-eligible combat happened, I see no reason to limit the burger tally to large punchfests. Give the man his burger.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by The unmovable stubborn; Aug 18, 2014 at 10:31 AM.
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Aug 18, 2014, 12:42 PM #4 of 90
For every match lost in Inland Jungle, simulate the heat, humidity and biodiversity of the rainforest by drinking a glass of hot tub water.

For every match lost in Pitch-Black Jungle, as above, but alone in the dark in the Murder Basement.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by The unmovable stubborn; Aug 18, 2014 at 12:47 PM.
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Aug 30, 2014, 01:59 PM 3 #5 of 90
August 29, 1:24 AM: Diss devises a rudimentary method by which he may be able to try to counter that.

I was speaking idiomatically.
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Sep 16, 2014, 12:44 AM #6 of 90
Tonight we played like six goddamn burger matches and Term wasn't in any of them and Term still has the most burgers somehow.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Sep 16, 2014, 10:35 AM #7 of 90
I believe the Fuerte Corollary applied only to Diner matches as well. That is to say, losing to Fuerte on Diner will get you a burger AND a burrito, whereas losing to Fuerte elsewhere does not earn a burrito at all.

There have been no Diner losses to Fuerte as yet. No one has endured The Complete Shame.

FELIPE NO

Last edited by The unmovable stubborn; Sep 16, 2014 at 09:24 PM.
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2014, 02:15 AM 2 #8 of 90
GOUKEN NO

Balrog finds this behavior absolutely shocking.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by The unmovable stubborn; Sep 20, 2014 at 02:20 AM.
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2014, 10:24 AM #9 of 90
I think we need nicknames for people with burgers:
Nope.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Sep 26, 2014, 03:14 PM 2 #10 of 90
DO NOT

FUCK

WITH

NASA

Most amazing jew boots
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Nov 10, 2014, 07:53 PM 1 #11 of 90
The burritos took so long to prepare, but were so large and satisfying.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Dec 6, 2014, 02:44 PM 3 #12 of 90
THE POWER OF BURGERTIME GROWS!

Two burgers shall ever be the WAGES OF MARS

Whomever both punches and REIGNS OVER MARS* shall assign the fate of these Pinburgers, and so shall the Martian soil be stained forever with the blood of the punched.

If the title of MARS LORD is seized by a nonpuncher, the burgers will not be shifted 'til next a puncher shall take the throne.

*has the current high score among us on the Mars table on Pinball FX2.

CURRENT MARS LORD: CAPO (NONPUNCHER)

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Jan 6, 2015, 12:41 AM #13 of 90
It is expected that a LIAR should support a system built on incomplete data.

To avoid excessive burger concentrations, I thought it best to cap the total possible burgers in order to avoid anyone having to eat 40 burgers. However, 50 burgers might theoretically result in a too-shallow burger pool if a few more people burger-earn. After some discussion in chat wherein Skills attempted to foul up Burger Business with dumb convoluted bullshit, we arrived at a Burger Comfort Coefficient of 4, whereas the average person can eat 3-4 burgers before wishing he or she was no longer eating burgers (as always, we round up).

Therefore, assuming a cap of 4 burgers per person, the burger cap should be 4 times the number of burger-holding punchers. The current number of burger-holders is 13, placing us at a current cap of 52; conveniently close to the current burger total of 51. While punching when the burger cap has been reached, burgers will not be created instead simply transferred from the match winner to the match loser, retaining the burger quality whenever possible.

SO IT IS.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Tags
"You're picking Rose? Oh, An extension of open-palm ball-touchy, and then I got throwed, big salty pretzels, charbroiled goodness, Chessbot: activated, Electric Bungaloo, Erik wants to get better at jumpback air fireballs, Everyone is oily when it's Acer's turn to play, Fei legion, GAY RYU, Get on my flame bike, His Colgate toothpaste spilled out!, I kicked with my hard kick, I'm gonna pick Abel then." - Term; 2015, Just jam some kimchi in your eyes, Makoto gauntlet, No! My galleon!, OIL HAPPENED, one trip to the tickle trunk, Poison rekka practice: One. Two. ... One. Two. ... One. ... One. Two. ... DAMN IT ACER, Punch top. Kick bottom!, Sagatity, see what he's really made of, See what my Africa is really made of, Show me your finest boat!, single moms, Spectacle snake strike!, SQUANDEROUS, Surely you wouldn't <insert move> a third time!, Suuuumooooooooooooo........., The Korean turban, These old tiger knees, Underwhelming Makoto debut, victory through boring, You're upset that you don't have lost-the-fight-as-quickly-as-me status

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Pang's Violence Basement > [Burger] The Ultra Street Fighter 4 Burger Challenge