Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[360] Mass Effect

Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old Sep 6, 2008, 12:57 PM Local time: Sep 6, 2008, 11:57 AM #76 of 79
Indeed, and this doesn't deserve it's own thread, so merged with the regular one.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Final Fantasy Phoneteen
what

Member 119

Level 36.08

Mar 2006

Old Sep 6, 2008, 01:09 PM Local time: Sep 6, 2008, 11:09 AM #77 of 79
I'm pretty sure Bioware's already stated that Mass Effect 2 is in the works. I'm more curious to see if they'll have Mass Effect 3 out before the 360's successor is announced/released (I'd say they will if they get Mass Effect 2 out before the end of 2009).

And then there's also that bit of info from a few weeks back about Bioware mulling over a Mass Effect DS.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2008, 03:15 AM Local time: Sep 7, 2008, 02:15 AM #78 of 79
I hope that ME2 or 3 is far enough away that Bioware learns how to actually, y'know, use the UE3 engine. Because this last outing was a fucking disaster.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Sep 10, 2008, 06:26 AM Local time: Sep 10, 2008, 12:26 PM #79 of 79
Maybe they'll actually put in all the features they showed off in the pre-release videos for the first game this time too. Multiple conversation threads, being able to interupt people during lines, influence over your crew, full voice acting for almost everyone in the galaxy, switching between characters, using tactics to order about the AI and decent graphics throughout. It was all there in the trailers so they must have at least made a start on all those features, even though they were universally dropped from the finished game in a display of feature-lying that Lionhead Studios would be proud of.

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [360] Mass Effect