Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Obligatory Spring 2008 New Shows Thread

zzeroparticle
Shinkai fanatic

Member 715

Level 21.86

Mar 2006

Old Mar 24, 2008, 12:48 AM Local time: Mar 23, 2008, 10:48 PM #1 of 37
Obligatory Spring 2008 New Shows Thread

Might as well begin a tradition since I did create last season's thread. As usual, yoinking this from the fine folks at ADTRW.

Quote:
Spring season lineup

03/07 St. Seiya The Hades Chapter - Elysion Episode 1 - superheroes
03/14 Bus Gamer - Not an anime about buses; it's supposed to be about business (a fit of Engrish, it would seem). Then again it's apparently not really about business either, it's more like a fighting tournament with corporate secrets as prizes. Based on a short manga that apparently has some sort of cult status.
03/21 Kite Liberator - OVA, sequel to the (apparently very bloody) 1998 OVA "Kite" (it has been released in the US but only in a censored version). Apparently it's about a high school girl who goes around killing people with her alternate "angel of death" personality.

03/24 Ikuze! Gen-san - Seems kinda like a mix of Super Mario and Bob the Builder.
03/25 Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Next Season vol. 2
03/25 .hack//G.U. Trilogy - Even more of this? This one is a CG movie, it seems.
03/26 To Heart 2 Another Days - OVA. I don't think anyone except possibly Moogy actually watches this.
03/28 School Days: Magical Heart Kokoro-chan - Magical girl spinoff OVA of that Nice Boat show, starring Kokoro Katsura (Kotonoha's little sister) as the magical girl.
03/31 Chi's Sweet Home - About a cat
03/31 Hoshi no Umi no Amuri (Amuri in Star Ocean) vol.1 - OVA, airing on TV apparently. Has nothing to do with the Star Ocean series of games; apparently it's something about mermaids. Interestingly, the guy who writes and directs it also directed GaoGaiGar. I wonder what that means.

04/02 Yu-Gi-Ou 5D's - ...
04/02 Lupin III Green vs. Red - OVA about everyone's favorite thief.

04/03 Allison to Lilia (Allison and Lilia) - Madhouse makes an anime adaption of that guy's who wrote Kino's Journey other novel/manga. This one is about a female air force pilot in a fantasy world with 1930's technology and two cultures that have been at war for hundreds of years.
04/03 Kyou Kara Maou! Season 3 - MrVacBob says: "gay".
04/03 Macross Frontier - I think you should have heard of this. See the thread.
04/03 xxxHOLiC Tsugi - Another season of CLAMP characters doing CLAMP-related things.
04/03 To-Love-Ru - Some ecchi harem comedy thing complete with loser guy and girl from another planet. The name is supposed to be a really hilarious pun since the English word "trouble" written with kana would be "to-ra-bu-ru" which, if you drop the "ru", is the same as how you'd write "to love" ("to ra-bu").
04/03 Kure-nai - High school boy swears to protect 7-years old female heir to a powerful corporate syndicate. Allegedly it's kinda like a dark, violent and disturbing version of Hayate the Combat Butler, except the guy isn't a butler and doesn't have any superpowers. Actually scratch that, it's not like Hayate at all.

04/04 The Tower of Druaga ~the Aegis of URUK~ - Gonzo, spearheaded by the Last Exile/FMP S1 director and the author of the Full Metal Panic novels adapts a fantasy game series subtitled "The Recovery of Babylim" (sic).
04/04 Amatsuki - Shounen fantasy following the tried and trusted "guy gets thrown back to historic era, meets warrior girl who saves his life, makes new friends etc. etc." concept.

04/05 Kanokon - Romantic comedy fanservice harem show (read: smut). Guy transfers to new school, meets fox-girl and wolf-girl (voiced by Ayako Kawasumi and Mamiko Noto respectively, what a waste of talent. not because of the furries but because of the horribly generic lovecomedy format).
04/05 Da Capo II Second Season - Since I can't seem get the relationships between all the Da Capo things straight if my life depended on it, I had a fansubber friend who watches this kind of stuff sum it up for me: "Da Capo - Original. Da Capo SS - Da Capo lovely Season to capitalize on the first season. Da Capo II - Based on the second game. Da Capo II SS - Improved Da Capo II to make up for starring the wrong girl in the first season." They sure do like living up to the name of the franchise.
04/05 Kamen no Maid Guy (The Masked Maid Guy) - Comedy show that seems suspiciously like Hayate the Combat Butler, complete with crossdressing and everything. Was the Hayate manga created to poke fun at these things or is it the other way around?

04/06 Nabari no Ou (The King of Nabari) - High school student gets pulled into a fantasy world full of ninjas with hidden powers.
04/06 Internet Ghost PIPOPA - (apparently some gay Second Life thing)
04/06 Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 - Another season of chess, mechas, Pizza Hut, mind control and badass characters. If you haven't watched the first season yet, you really should. (R2 is not a typo for S2, by the way.)
04/06 Zettai Karen Children (Absolutely Adorable Children) - Light comedy about three 10-year old girls with various superpowers (teleportation, psychokinesis and "psychometry", whatever that means) whom the government tries to use for various military purposes (not very successfully, to the annoyance of their caretaker lieutenant).
04/06 S-A ~Special-A~ - Based on a popular shoujo manga with the same name. The concept reminds me of early Kare Kano; girl sees guy as rival and wants to beat him, guy loves girl but she doesn't realize it.
04/06 Neo Angelique Abyss - Fantasy harem show but in reverse, one girl and a harem of pretty guys instead of moéblobs. A spinoff of this OVA.

04/07 Soul Eater - Shounen-ish action show involving shinigami/death gods/death spirits (seems like a hugely popular ingredient lately) and (allegedly) a rather twisted sense of humour.
04/07 Monochrome Factor - Based on a manga (licensed by Tokyopop) about some guy who becomes a "shadow creature" and gains various powers in order to maintain the balance of, uh, something. Some of the staff, including the director, also worked on the (in)famous shounen-ai show Loveless. Given the manga's pretty boy character designs, I'm not sure what conclusions we should draw from that.
04/07 Vampire Knight - Shoujo high school vampire show with the female protagonist being a "guardian" dedicated to upholding the balance between the vampires and the normal humans. Prone to lots of angsty forbidden romance. Based on the manga with the same name (licensed by Viz).
04/07 Wagaya no Oinari-sama - Based on a series of romance light novels that revolve around an ancient fox god dedicated to protecting a modern family. Said fox god can apparently switch genders for some reason. The character designs seem oddly familiar.

04/08 Uchi no San Shimai
04/08 Real Drive Sennou Chousashitsu - From Production I.G.'s department of Serious Cyberpunk Science Fiction Productions (featuring Masamune Shirow), we get... something that seems like a cross between Ghost in the Shell and Serial Experiments Lain (hi MVB). The director has a pretty interesting track record (Zipang, Chevalier d'Eon, You're Under Arrest, Hunter x Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, other stuff).
04/08 Himitsu Top Secret - Based on a philosophical sci-fi suspense manga that follows a forensics team in a future world where, contrary to the name, nothing is really secret since brain scanning technology allows reading up to five years worth of the scanned person's memories, even if the person in question is dead. Adaption by Madhouse.

04/09 Crystal Blaze (Glass Maiden) - Mandoric says: "The upshot is that it's an attempt at a hard-boiled, allegedly older-targeted detective show set in a near-future fictional East Asian city; the image items, so to speak, are a Smith and Wesson model 29 revolver and an '80s Trans Am. Possibly cool, but probably pure fangirl bait." For some reason the official English title is "Glass Maiden" despite the "Japanese" title being English (but written with kana) in the first place.

04/10 Kaiba - Artfags, this is for you! Madhouse and Masaki Yuasa (the guy responsible for directing things like Mind Game, Kemonozume and Cat Soup) does something that is said to be a "science fiction love story". Be on lookout for the mindfucks.

04/11 Golgo 13 - For those of you who missed it, this is based on a monstrously long (debuted 1968) and very popular adult manga about a badass (the word doesn't really cover it though) assassin. The manga has gratuitous sex, drugs and violence, but it remains to be seen to what extent this will carry over to the TV version.

04/12 Kyouran Kazoku Nikki (Frenzied Family Journal) - ANN says: "Half-human special-ops unit masquerades as a family to save Earth". Has at least one catgirl; apparently it's a comedy show and not action.

04/25 Tsubomi's Secret vol. 1: "Keep the Baby a Secret" - OVA, based on a slice of life manga about a girl growing up and going through puberty (the "baby" thing in the title most likely refers to the pregnancy of the main character's mother).
04/26 Suna Dokei (Sand Chronicles) - Cinematic movie, based on a shoujo/slice-of-life manga. Teenage love, families falling apart, small town Japan.
04/30 Strait Jacket vol. 3

04/??? Nijuu-Mensou no Musume (The daughter of 20-faces) - Bones does an anime adaption of a manga about a female thief (voiced by Aya Hirano). Judging from the trailer, it seems to have lots of potential for gratuitous French. The name of the show (and the manga) literally means "daughter of 20-faces" where 20-faces is "The Fiend with 20 Faces", who apparently is a famous character from a series of (mostly unrelated but very popular) Japanese suspense novels. (update: I have bolded this on the insistence of RH.)
04/??? Toshokan Sensou (The Library War) - From Production I.G.'s department of productions we get "The Library War", a military science fiction anime about a group of people who fight to stop an organization dedicated to destroying offensive books deemed "harmful", directed by the guy responsible for Sisters of Wellber and airing in the Noitamina timeslot. (what)

04/??? Itazura na Kiss - Shoujo drama/comedy thing that follows genius guy and airheaded girl (supported by the guy's slightly deranged mother) over the course of several years.
04/??? Blassreiter - Nitro+ and guess who... *drumroll* ... GONZO cooperate to create another CG-animated mecha (?) show. It looks suspiciously like Dragonauts, except it's got motorcycles instead of dragons. This can't possibly end well. The trailer has some rather funky CG.

04/??? Gyagu Manga Biyori 3 - nonstop gags
04/??? Sugar Bunnies 2 - Sanrio toys gimmick.

04/??? Junjou Romantica - Harem (?) romance show... with only guys.
04/??? Fire Ball - Apparently Disney does some kind of CG thing produced in Japan. Other than that I have no idea.

05/30 Tsubomi's Secret vol. 2

06/27 Tsubomi's Secret vol. 3
Based on what I've taken a look at so far, Allison to Lilia is definitely going to be on my watch list because of the people involved. Furthermore, Madhouse is just one of those studios that's done really consistent work (for the most part) so I look forwards to seeing what they can do here.

Real Drive Sennou Chousashitsu will hook me in based on the subject matter in addition to the staff involved. and the same can be said for Himitsu Top Secret. It's been awhile since I've seen a mystery-type show as it is (since Monster actually).

Kaiba should be an interesting show, if for no reason than the mindfucks which appear to resonate with me on some level (hey, I thought Paprika was a decent movie) and Golgo might prove to be some decent action since I've been kind of starving for some good quality action after finishing up Shigurui.

Unfortunately, no Geass for me since I have the first season sitting on my hard drive begging to be watched. So until I get to it, it'll have to wait.

Anyhow, anything you guys are watching that you're looking forwards to that I could potentially look into?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Mar 24, 2008, 01:06 AM #2 of 37
My top 3 will most likely be Kanokon (hell. yes.), Allison and Lilia, and Macross Frontier.

I missed out on the original Code Geass, but there's a batch torrent out I hope to get and marathon before R2 gets too far in, so I'll probably pick that up too. Other two that might get my interest are obviously Golgo 13 (for being awesome) and Crystal Blaze.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

#654: Braixen
The Plane Is A Tiger
Time Traveling Consequences

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Mar 24, 2008, 01:16 AM #3 of 37
I might give Allison to Lilia a shot. Never got around to watching more than one episode of Kino's Journey, but I did like what I saw and this premise sounds interesting. Tower of Druaga also sounds like it has great potential if only for the people behind it. I'm always up for a good fantasy show.

Of course, I'll be tracking down .Hack//GU Trilogy once someone subs it. I'm a complete whore for anything .Hack, and even though it's just a CG showing of the GU games' events it should be a fun watch.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Yggdrasil
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 940

Level 19.45

Mar 2006

Old Mar 24, 2008, 01:25 AM Local time: Mar 23, 2008, 10:25 PM #4 of 37
Code Geass and Macross are the only two series I'll check out simply of their branding. However The Tower of Druaga ~the Aegis of URUK~ has me interested given FMP's writer is involved, I sort of hope the series will fall into the same vein as FMP in terms of the balance between action and comedy. Golgo 13 also sounds pretty promising from the description. And Zettai Karen Children sounds like it could be quite hilarious.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Rockgamer
(OH CRAP. IT'S THE DUKE)

Member 370

Level 43.75

Mar 2006

Old Mar 24, 2008, 01:32 AM Local time: Mar 24, 2008, 12:32 AM #5 of 37
I remember reading some of the Bus Gamer manga a while back. I think I enjoyed it, but I just have a hard time getting into manga in general (I've only ever finished one series in my life), so I probably never finished it. But if the concept alone was intriguing enough to get me to download the manga, it's probably good enough to get me to watch the anime.

The only other things that sound interesting to me are Kite Liberator and Golgo 13, but I've never seen the original of either. It's probably not as important for Golgo, but I'd probably have to watch the first Kite before I even consider watching this new one.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Bigblah
Tails is incompetent!

Member 5

Level 45.31

Feb 2006

Old Mar 24, 2008, 01:47 AM Local time: Mar 24, 2008, 02:47 PM #6 of 37
Da Capo II Season Two, I (unfortunately) finished season one and there wasn't nearly enough drama to make it worthwhile.

Kanokon just for the opportunity to make fun of Tails (having two A-list VAs is a plus). Plus some random obscure show nobody knows or cares about but will inevitably become the season's sleeper hit. Happens every single time.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Sakabadger
オニデレ

Member 8

Level 26.84

Feb 2006

Old Mar 24, 2008, 05:10 AM Local time: Mar 24, 2008, 03:10 AM #7 of 37
To-Love-Ru because I'm in love with the manga. Also boobs. Soul Eater because it's from BONES and they can do no wrong.

Other than that, just a wait to see what gets subbed on a regular schedule by groups I like.

FELIPE NO
map car man words telling me to do things
find animals!

Member 16

Level 47.67

Feb 2006

Old Mar 24, 2008, 05:53 AM Local time: Mar 24, 2008, 01:53 PM #8 of 37
For a moment there I thought Fireball was an anime adaptation of Katsuhiro Otomo's pre-Akira short work that he never finished

I suppose I'll need to take a look at Special-A and Kanokon (why does the main guy look like he's 12). Kyouran Kazoku Nikki as well, if it's lulz enough.

I'm far more interested in the upcoming Blade of the Immortal anime that's set for this summer. Anxious to see how it turns out.

EDIT:
As for Kite Liberator, I can't really watch anything Yasuomi Umetsu does anymore. It was impossible to even watch his interview on ANN without a big red "THIS MAN MADE YELLOW STAR" or maybe a "THIS MAN ANIMATES EXTREMELY DETAILED RAPE ORGIES" text flashing on screen.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by map car man words telling me to do things; Mar 24, 2008 at 05:57 AM.
Lord Styphon
Malevolently Mercurial

Member 3

Level 50.41

Feb 2006

Old Mar 24, 2008, 05:54 AM Local time: Mar 24, 2008, 05:54 AM 4 #9 of 37
Quote:
04/08 Himitsu Top Secret - Based on a philosophical sci-fi suspense manga that follows a forensics team in a future world where, contrary to the name, nothing is really secret since brain scanning technology allows reading up to five years worth of the scanned person's memories, even if the person in question is dead. Adaption by Madhouse.

Our job is so much easier...

...when people are open-minded.

YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Anyway.

I'll give CSI:Animu a chance, and I'll probably be watching Code Geass R2 despite not watching the postseason episodes.

Allison to Lillia, Real Drive and Nijuu-Mensou no Musume all look promising, and S-A ~Special-A~ might be able to fill the romance comedy niche Clannad will be leaving.

Not sure if I'll bother with GONZO's speedsubs or not.

Taco
inaccurate

Member 740

Level 26.23

Mar 2006

Old Mar 24, 2008, 09:38 AM #10 of 37
Interesting set of choices this season.

to-Love-ru: Saka got me into this manga. It's shameless fanservice high school doki doki romance/comedy, but for some reason it makes me chuckle.
Kanokon: Because I'm Tails, obviously.
Soul Eater: I've been shown a couple of different promos, and it looks pretty awesome. Not gonna lie.
Alice and Lilia: If this is anything remotely similar to Kino's Travels I'm sold.
Edit: How could I forget Macross? Nyanroll: The Series.

I might give other things a shot, but those are my main ones. But Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien Season 2? Can we just animate MuvLuv already?

Last edited by Taco; Mar 24, 2008 at 10:30 AM.
Bigblah
Tails is incompetent!

Member 5

Level 45.31

Feb 2006

Old Mar 24, 2008, 11:23 AM Local time: Mar 25, 2008, 12:23 AM #11 of 37
They already animated MuvLuv, they called it Akane Maniax

But seriously, considering the relative success of School Days, I don't see why they wouldn't. It's the same format of doki doki school romance comedy -> mindfuck bloodbath anyway. Well, except a lot more epic.

Ozma
Here's Johnny!!!

Member 10311

Level 25.67

Jul 2006

Old Mar 24, 2008, 11:53 AM Local time: Mar 24, 2008, 11:53 PM #12 of 37
Wow, looks like I've underestimated Allison to Lilia...I don't even know that the author is the one creating Kino no Tabi.

Blassreiter has already stuck in my head, since I'm a big fan of nitro+. And so do Kure-nai, which has stolen my attention due to the unique character design (at the manga, not the anime). RD seems cool though I don't really know the story and Toshokan Sensou seems to be an enjoyable material to laugh at.

And Monochrome Factor seems to be a good supernatural stroy after the magnificent Shinreigari.

Cetra
oh shi-

Member 445

Level 24.23

Mar 2006

Old Mar 24, 2008, 12:25 PM Local time: Mar 24, 2008, 09:25 AM #13 of 37
Suck that Zero no Tsukaima season 3 didn't make this season. Code Geass is really the only thing standing out for me right now but hopefully there will be some surprises like True Tears was this season.

And there sure is a lot of Yaoi shit in that list.

I was speaking idiomatically.
zzeroparticle
Shinkai fanatic

Member 715

Level 21.86

Mar 2006

Old Mar 25, 2008, 02:04 AM Local time: Mar 25, 2008, 12:04 AM #14 of 37
Suck that Zero no Tsukaima season 3 didn't make this season. Code Geass is really the only thing standing out for me right now but hopefully there will be some surprises like True Tears was this season.

And there sure is a lot of Yaoi shit in that list.
After the travesty that was ZnT2, do we really want a third season? Maybe it's just me, but the first season did a decent job of not taking itself too seriously, but when they did that for season 2...

I'm actually more puzzled by the fact that there seem to be a lot of Hayate no Gotoku lookalike shows recently. Did Hayate really spawn that genre or has it been there for quite some time and I just never noticed?

Bigblah
Tails is incompetent!

Member 5

Level 45.31

Feb 2006

Old Mar 25, 2008, 03:00 AM Local time: Mar 25, 2008, 04:00 PM #15 of 37
A butler show is really just a maid show with some gender/role reversal. A novel twist to an old genre.

FELIPE NO
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Mar 25, 2008, 06:36 AM #16 of 37
Nice. I guess out of the whole list, I'll be watching like 2-3 animes =/. Nothing else is interesting.

Macross Frontier - guess I'll still catch this since I've always been a fan of the Macross universe.

Lupin - Why not? ;p

Kite Liberator - Saw the prequel with a friend. I guess this should be more bloody than ever.

KimiNozoEien - Yay.

xxxHolic Tsugi - Honestly, I just started watching the first season and I still love it despite the long arms and small heads. It's trippy and that's what counts ;p

Most amazing jew boots
Omnislash124
Currently Playing: Phantom Brave

Member 2043

Level 29.93

Mar 2006

Old Mar 25, 2008, 07:05 AM #17 of 37
Nothing hugely epic on that list, but I'll end up checking out the Comedy/Romance section of that list, more than likely. I'll elaborate on specific titles later, since I'm in class right now. ^.^;; That and I haven't gotten to clicking on all the links yet.

But from I remember, probably going to check out D.C II S.S and Kanokon. Quite sure there's more, but I'm too lazy to continuously scroll up and down the page.

Anime FTP
Server Status: -XP MODE-
Anime - PM Request
AnimeOST - PM Request

Last edited by Omnislash124; Mar 25, 2008 at 07:08 AM.
Validur
youngsauce

Member 27050

Level 2.50

Dec 2007

Old Mar 25, 2008, 09:27 AM #18 of 37
Code Geass! Been waiting for this for a while now, the first season was awesome, I did like it alot. I'm also thinking of trying out Real Drive Sennou Chousashitsu, because I did like Lain, and Ghost in a shell wasn't all that bad. I would really like to see what this turns into, it sounds good so far.

Soul Eater sounds like death note, no?

Last edited by Validur; Mar 31, 2008 at 09:34 AM.
Taco
inaccurate

Member 740

Level 26.23

Mar 2006

Old Mar 25, 2008, 10:07 AM #19 of 37
Soul Eater sounds like dath note, no?
I dunno, the promos show more action than I ever saw in Death Note.

Sakabadger
オニデレ

Member 8

Level 26.84

Feb 2006

Old Mar 25, 2008, 03:49 PM Local time: Mar 25, 2008, 01:49 PM #20 of 37
If Soul Eater sounds like Death Note, then Bleach and Full Moon wo Sagashite should also be similar to Death Note.

(they aren't)

Conan-the-3rd
[Insert genie + computing pun here]

Member 2804

Level 19.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 26, 2008, 03:53 AM Local time: Mar 26, 2008, 09:53 AM #21 of 37
Soul Eater looks to be good, I meen bones hasn't majourly fucked up all that much.

I'm going to watch 5d's on the idea that Kamen Rider + Card Games = Train Wreck, so bad it needs to be looked at.

How ya doing, buddy?
All I'm saying is that if the laptops of the future are not in the
shape of chibi genie girls then I'm going to be sorely disappointed.

Last edited by Conan-the-3rd; Mar 26, 2008 at 03:57 AM.
lemonmanko
yell it very loud!

Member 1971

Level 12.17

Mar 2006

Old Mar 31, 2008, 03:00 AM Local time: Mar 31, 2008, 02:00 AM #22 of 37
Lupin III Green vs. Red,xxxholic season 2,kite liberator,soul eater,monochrome factor and kaiba all of these im looking forward to watching.

slayer25k
MIMIMIN!MIMIMIN!USAMIN!!

Member 9135

Level 22.15

Jun 2006

Old Mar 31, 2008, 05:00 AM Local time: Mar 31, 2008, 11:00 AM #23 of 37
As long as everybody watches and follows Chi's Sweet Home -

YouTube Video
Enjoyable - even without subs !

Originally Posted by Acer inside my TTH08 thread
10. What do you think I should watch this season?
DEFINITELY THAT ONE!

As for me, I still don't know what to watch, but something will catch my interest sooner or later - In the end, I'll probably check out 8/10 of those and follow 4,8/10.

FELIPE NO

And to every Nana its prey...
Validur
youngsauce

Member 27050

Level 2.50

Dec 2007

Old Mar 31, 2008, 09:37 AM #24 of 37
Meh, I thought so.had just thought because of the related shinigami from Death Note that is in Soul Eater. I'm going to watch it anyway, because it sounds good.

p.s. sakasaks

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Cetra
oh shi-

Member 445

Level 24.23

Mar 2006

Old Apr 8, 2008, 04:47 PM Local time: Apr 8, 2008, 01:47 PM #25 of 37
So some of the new shows have started coming out. Opinions on what you've seen so far?

I checked out a few last night all being in a similar genre.

To-Love-Ru - Ug shit, and I have a high tolerance for shit. I'm going to give this a few more episodes but I'm not expecting much from it. There's generic then there is stuff like this show.

Kanokon - Kind of torn on this. I like the art style and I'm going to need a fan service show this season but I don't dig the furry and it doesn't really have a good story to go with it like Spice and Wolf did to look past the furry.

Itazura na Kiss - Pretty standard but pretty good stuff. Liking the flow and the characters so far. I'm looking forward to the next episode which is a good sign.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Obligatory Spring 2008 New Shows Thread