Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Attention] Games that Need to Be Ripped Thread

niki
Valar Dohaeris

Member 30

Level 41.66

Mar 2006

Old May 24, 2006, 08:26 AM Local time: May 24, 2006, 03:26 PM #76 of 772
Originally Posted by mrman1
VERY curious... Please, share what you have

Is the instrument quality about the same, or better?
Well, it's C64 and Amiga... What can I say? =)

Amiga is kinda similar on some aspects.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...127DF63D5A966A

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Unagi
- slippery as.

Member 7325

Level 5.90

May 2006

Old May 25, 2006, 01:27 AM #77 of 772
Originally Posted by Sonic 3
Ey! I know of something NO ONE has ever ripped. On wario land 4, you can collect special Cd's through out the levels and listen to them in the sound room. No one has ever ripped these tunes as far as I know.
Alright. Done.

I don't really have the resources to set up a dedicated ftp server, so whoever wants it will have to grab it off of whatever website I upload to; it seems kinda overboard to create a topic in My Stuff for just one rip.

-----

Oh. And hi. New dude here. I rip. This isn't the best place for an intro, so that's all you're getting.

-----

Back to business, the rip has been uploaded to "yousendit", not the best of places, but first that came to mind.

Here's the link:

Wario Land 4 Sound Room
Zip file, at 36+ MB

It's the Sound Room, that's it. That's what was missing from the rip out there. Mostly. The fellow appears to have included some of the more "musical" tracks from the Sound Room in his rip. The one I did has everything found in the Sound Room, including those.

Mind you, a lot of them don't sound like music at all -that's the point. Ryoji apparently had a blast creating "sound stories", "ambient anomalies", and tomfoolery as a whole with sound samples. If you've never heard them before, you may very well likely go, "WTF?" and not listen through. Give them a shot if you download; "So Sleepy" was hilarious when I first heard it, because I was stumbling around in the middle of the night looking for something to eat -it was fitting.

It's GBA, so the sound isn't that great, of course, but it has been ripped as per the usual VBR standards with no clipping and maximizing the volume whilst preserving the volumetric variations between tracks. All that jazz.

Have fun.

I was speaking idiomatically.
DMK
NOTHING!

Member 5960

Level 22.35

Apr 2006

Old May 25, 2006, 04:57 AM Local time: May 25, 2006, 10:57 AM #78 of 772
I request Azurik: Rise of Perathia (Xbox)!
I would rip it myself, but I have not the equipment to rip an Xbox Game

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Sonic 3
Carob Nut

Member 4474

Level 6.19

Apr 2006

Old May 25, 2006, 05:51 AM Local time: May 25, 2006, 11:51 AM #79 of 772
Cheers Ungai!

Can anybody do Adventures of Tom Sawyers on the NEs for me?
Oh and on Krusty's super funhouse on the SNES, there are two different soundtracks for Level 2 (and others), based on the UK version, and the USA version. Have both these been ripped?

Or how about Yoshi's Gravatational on the GBA?

Also have any of these been done? The ones with the -N next to them are the ones I personally would like done. Thanks!!!

n64: nuclear strike,
Knife edge, -N
ISS 2000, -N
Glover, -N
GASP!!!,
Hey you, Pikachu!,
Paperboy 64,
Rakuga kids,
Rush 2049,
any of the Rugrats games,
S.C.A.R.S., -N
Sin and punishment, -N
Shadowgate, -N
Space station silicon valley,
Tonic trouble,
Virtual Chess 64, -N
V-rally edition 99,
Vigilante 8

Dreamcast:

Shenmue 1 and 2, including a rip of those tapes you can buy and listen to from da store.... -N

If they've already been ripped, could ya tell me were to go ta get em? Thanks!

P.S. Still waiting for that Drakengard Event rip!

FELIPE NO

Last edited by Sonic 3; May 25, 2006 at 06:05 AM.
eriol33
nunally vi brittania commands you...

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old May 25, 2006, 06:05 AM Local time: May 25, 2006, 06:05 PM #80 of 772
go to usf central, you could download a lot of N64 music in usf rips there, paper mario 64 has been ripped I think. Since I forget the url of that site, you could try googlin' "usf central. It has been indexed so you wont get lost.

Btw guys, has anyone done rip of Puzzle fighter and disney magical tetris? I have plan to rip them myself since the tracks are streamed (yay for psmplay).

How ya doing, buddy?
You all think you got good deals, huh? Ha! You frugal and observant shoppers have more to learn.

None of that approaches this:
*censored for sake of signature size*
The Mr. Methane CD, purchased over ebay for .01¢. Yeah, free shipping. This guy performs all sorts of neat stuff, including the doot doot, doot doot from the Blue Danube.

Allow me to share a track from this CD. Here ya go.
I think he should have paid you .01¢ instead.
Basil
Banned

Member 499

Level 48.58

Mar 2006

Old May 25, 2006, 08:58 AM Local time: May 25, 2006, 07:58 AM #81 of 772
Originally Posted by Sonic 3
Oh and on Krusty's super funhouse on the SNES, there are two different soundtracks for Level 2 (and others), based on the UK version, and the USA version. Have both these been ripped?
You might want to check out SNESMusic.org and see for yourself. If you can't convert SPC files to MP# I can do that for you. =o

Quote:
Or how about Yoshi's Gravatational on the GBA?
There's a rip floating around several FTPs here - but really, I highly recommend you get an FTP client, as it will make your VGM hunting a LOT easier. There's a tutorial in the Behind the Music forum.

Also, Yoshi's Universal Gravitation has an alternate name known as Yoshi Topsy Turvy in the US.

I have a Dreamcast rip of Rush 2049 - however, ask bishop743 to upload it for you, I can't access the rip myself at the moment.

There's a Rugrats in Paris gamerip which can be found here.

Hope all of that helps - I'll second the Hey You! Pikachu! request though.

Most amazing jew boots
Unagi
- slippery as.

Member 7325

Level 5.90

May 2006

Old May 25, 2006, 11:49 AM #82 of 772
Whaddya know, I have a rip of "Hey, You, Pikachu!". It's very poor quality though (It's not my piece, mind), and the person who ripped it decided to do every track for 3:01, in 128KBs CBR resulting in 2.71 MB tracks each. The tracks skip while playing at times, as well. Why would that happen? Did they do some kinda funky real-time encoding on a slow computer?

I keep it as a curiosity, if anything. I have the game (look, my old 64 blew up at one point, you figure out the rest), so there is a slight chance I may rip this myself.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old May 25, 2006, 02:22 PM #83 of 772
Originally Posted by eriol
Btw guys, has anyone done rip of Puzzle fighter and disney magical tetris? I have plan to rip them myself since the tracks are streamed (yay for psmplay).
Are those both PS1 games? Just asking so I can add them.

Originally Posted by Blue_Kirby2
There's a rip floating around several FTPs here - but really, I highly recommend you get an FTP client, as it will make your VGM hunting a LOT easier. There's a tutorial in the Behind the Music forum.
Yeah, I'm going to request the same thing. Trust me man, it makes life a hell of a lot easier.

Because of this last section of requests, I think the N64 is gonna get its own section. I'll move all of that later.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Bloggs
Gold Chocobo

Member 501

Level 30.26

Mar 2006

Old May 25, 2006, 02:31 PM Local time: May 25, 2006, 07:31 PM #84 of 772
Originally Posted by Unagi
The tracks skip while playing at times, as well. Why would that happen? .
probably something to do with the disc, perhaps it was scratched badly.

eriol33
nunally vi brittania commands you...

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old May 25, 2006, 02:45 PM Local time: May 26, 2006, 02:45 AM #85 of 772
supersonic, I have done Disney Magical Tetris Rip. Check out Kairyu upload server.

Yes, they are PSX games. Actually I have several games to rip: Puzzle Fighter, X/1999, Neon Genesis Evangelion: Girl friend of Steel and (might be) Gauntlet Legend. If anyone has done these rip please let me know so I wont waste my time ripping them.

Most amazing jew boots
You all think you got good deals, huh? Ha! You frugal and observant shoppers have more to learn.

None of that approaches this:
*censored for sake of signature size*
The Mr. Methane CD, purchased over ebay for .01¢. Yeah, free shipping. This guy performs all sorts of neat stuff, including the doot doot, doot doot from the Blue Danube.

Allow me to share a track from this CD. Here ya go.
I think he should have paid you .01¢ instead.
Rimo
Rise Above It

Member 186

Level 31.23

Mar 2006

Old May 25, 2006, 03:05 PM #86 of 772
Originally Posted by eriol
Gauntlet Legend. If anyone has done these rip please let me know so I wont waste my time ripping them.
I ripped the music from this game a while ago.

Unagi
- slippery as.

Member 7325

Level 5.90

May 2006

Old May 25, 2006, 03:24 PM #87 of 772
Originally Posted by Darko
probably something to do with the disc, perhaps it was scratched badly.
Well, "Hey, you, Pikachu!" is an N64 title, and the MP3 files I'm playing are straight off my computer, not burned to a disk. Are you saying that perhaps the ripper backed-up his rip on a CD, then ripped the tracks later back onto his PC with poor hardware/utilities? A possibility, I guess.

-----

Ah, the 1st post is much nicer looking now... and thanks for the welcome SuperSonic!

I don't want to sound picky, but would you mind listing "Wario Land 4" as "Wario Land 4 - Sound Room"? That's what was requested, and that was what I did. There already is a rip out there of all the other tracks. Just trying to avoid any possible confusion, thanks.

Most amazing jew boots
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old May 25, 2006, 03:31 PM #88 of 772
Ah, the 1st post is much nicer looking now... and thanks for the welcome SuperSonic!

I don't want to sound picky, but would you mind listing "Wario Land 4" as "Wario Land 4 - Sound Room"? That's what was requested, and that was what I did. There already is a rip out there of all the other tracks. Just trying to avoid any possible confusion, thanks.
You're welcome, and I took care of it. Thanks for the correction.

Hope you all like the new layout also, I've been wanting to do it for a while now.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by SuperSonic; May 25, 2006 at 03:35 PM.
Basil
Banned

Member 499

Level 48.58

Mar 2006

Old May 25, 2006, 05:05 PM Local time: May 25, 2006, 04:05 PM #89 of 772
Whaddya know, I have a rip of "Hey, You, Pikachu!". It's very poor quality though (It's not my piece, mind), and the person who ripped it decided to do every track for 3:01, in 128KBs CBR resulting in 2.71 MB tracks each.
How many tracks does that rip happen to have? I've seen four-track rips of HY!P! floating around the VGM Central hub. I'd be surprised if there was a complete gamerip out there since this game is really childish to most people (you talk to Pikachu through a microphone and that's basically it =/).

I still have the game with me and I was going to sell it off a long time ago, but I ended up not doing that. Maybe I finally have some use for it. Maybe...

Maybe I'll look into it once my school exams are over in late June.

EDIT: I liked the old layout better for some reason, images just don't appeal to me that much. It was better having colored text standing out from everything else.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Unagi
- slippery as.

Member 7325

Level 5.90

May 2006

Old May 25, 2006, 10:50 PM #90 of 772
The "Hey, you, Pikachu!" rip I have contains 21 tracks of unbearable quality.

(I happen to like the new layout, it's prettier to look at, but to each their own... Personally, I would like to see the system names still there, however.)

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old May 26, 2006, 07:42 PM #91 of 772
Alright, added the system names beside their images.

Basil
Banned

Member 499

Level 48.58

Mar 2006

Old May 26, 2006, 07:47 PM Local time: May 26, 2006, 06:47 PM #92 of 772
Would you mind uploading that rip you have, Unagi? I'm an audiophile so I can see how the tracks are myself, but if it's bad I'll take your advice for it.

The layout is somewhat better. Good job. =D

Unagi
- slippery as.

Member 7325

Level 5.90

May 2006

Old May 27, 2006, 12:16 AM #93 of 772
Originally Posted by SuperSonic's List
Hey You, Pikachu! (N64) (ripped, but good enough qualitywise?)
The answer is a resounding "NO".

Would you mind uploading that rip you have, Unagi? I'm an audiophile so I can see how the tracks are myself, but if it's bad I'll take your advice for it.

Need I reiterate?

"...the person who ripped it decided to do every track for 3:01, in 128KBs CBR resulting in 2.71 MB tracks each. The tracks skip while playing..."

The tracks SKIP. What the heck is that? Either this guy had a really crappy computer, or he took them off of a badly damaged backup CD he had made.

...Fine.

Here
(Be sure to read the .txt therein, and abide by that which I implore in it)

I was speaking idiomatically.
shadowlink56
Wii came, We saw, Wii kicked our ASS!

Member 2235

Level 20.07

Mar 2006

Old May 27, 2006, 12:36 AM Local time: May 26, 2006, 11:36 PM #94 of 772
Like the new layout, except for the one fact I've mentioned twice already.
I DIDN'T RIP 007 World is Not Enough!

Don't make me go :ninja: on you. :biggrin:

Basil
Banned

Member 499

Level 48.58

Mar 2006

Old May 27, 2006, 01:25 AM Local time: May 27, 2006, 12:25 AM #95 of 772
...Fine.

Here
(Be sure to read the .txt therein, and abide by that which I implore in it)
....Yuck. Pretty bad indeed. I forgot to mention it but I mainly wanted the rip so that it would give me some help (and also as for future reference) if I do a HY!P! rip myself (again, I'm not guaranteeing I will do this).

I'll take your word and not share it around.

Most amazing jew boots
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old May 27, 2006, 10:23 AM #96 of 772
Originally Posted by shadowlink56
Like the new layout, except for the one fact I've mentioned twice already.
I DIDN'T RIP 007 World is Not Enough!

Don't make me go :ninja: on you. :biggrin:
Yikes! Gomen! Gomen! Sorry about that, I didn't notice the previous

messages. Changed it, so whom shall I give credit to?

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Unagi
- slippery as.

Member 7325

Level 5.90

May 2006

Old May 27, 2006, 11:45 AM #97 of 772
....Yuck. Pretty bad indeed. I forgot to mention it but I mainly wanted the rip so that it would give me some help (and also as for future reference) if I do a HY!P! rip myself (again, I'm not guaranteeing I will do this).

I'll take your word and not share it around.
I figured as much. I don't know whether it is a full tracklist or not, however.

There's a chance I'll do a rip of this, but probably not, I have another that I see on this list lined up first.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
shadowlink56
Wii came, We saw, Wii kicked our ASS!

Member 2235

Level 20.07

Mar 2006

Old May 27, 2006, 09:45 PM Local time: May 27, 2006, 08:45 PM #98 of 772
Originally Posted by SuperSonic
Yikes! Gomen! Gomen! Sorry about that, I didn't notice the previous

messages. Changed it, so whom shall I give credit to?
No idea. Anonymous?

Basil
Banned

Member 499

Level 48.58

Mar 2006

Old May 28, 2006, 07:36 PM Local time: May 28, 2006, 06:36 PM #99 of 772
I got Simpsons Road Rage completed.

I haven't decided what I'll rip next but I'll report back on that shortly.

mrman1
Carob Nut

Member 1435

Level 4.76

Mar 2006

Old May 29, 2006, 01:50 PM #100 of 772
Terminator SNES may be tougher than I thought. I can't find SPCs or used cartridges or anything! Was the game even released?!?!

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > [Attention] Games that Need to Be Ripped Thread