Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Support > Board Support
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Text instead of link problem
Closed Thread

acid
Fighting For Freedom Wherever There's Trouble

Member 643

Level 19.09

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 08:03 PM Local time: Mar 2, 2006, 07:03 PM #1 of 1
Text instead of link problem

It appears we have lost the ability to display text instead of a link.

What I mean of course, is now when I click the "add link" button I can't simply have a link that says "Google" take me to google. It only shows the whole URL. I remember that was a way to do this without using the whole link button, but it escapes me at the moment.

Edit: And it appears that had I simply removed my head from my ass, I would have been able to figure this out by looking at the vbCode.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by acid; Mar 2, 2006 at 08:06 PM.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Support > Board Support > Text instead of link problem