Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old May 18, 2007, 06:30 AM 1 #1201 of 3609
Heard that myself. Smackdown! isn't doing well...I mean, I was checked the injured list and that itself is growing to the point IT could be it's own 'brand'.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old May 18, 2007, 06:39 AM #1202 of 3609
Ahahahaha
WWE TORE UP: The injured Brand

Well Storm, you called well. RVD is done.
I'm not surprized at all, but the halt in his pushes is his own fault, as with Sabu. If you gotta smoke pot, do it at home or somewhere secluded, not on the road .

Vince is experiencing chronic turn out, and it is never a good sign when a company starts becoming KNOWN for always "hiring" and people leaving. What I am saying is, I don't know when, or how it will happen, but the WWE will eventually face the same music that WCW faced.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Winter Storm; May 18, 2007 at 06:44 AM.
Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 18, 2007, 06:49 AM #1203 of 3609
Ahahahaha
WWE TORE UP: The injured Brand
Welcome ladies and gentlemen to WWE Thursday Night Cripple! I'm the lifeless zombie corpse of Owen Hart and my broadcasting partner as always, Todd Grisham!

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
If there is evil in this world, it lies within the hearts of mankind.
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old May 18, 2007, 04:49 PM Local time: May 18, 2007, 02:49 PM #1204 of 3609
What the hell is this?

Apparently WWE released Ariel (Shelly Martinez)...considering she had a very ACTIVE role on ECW, unlike Nick Mitchell (Nicky) or Scotty 2 Hotty, but come on

why in the hell would you release a diva who definitely gets the attention of ALOT of men?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 18, 2007, 05:28 PM #1205 of 3609
OK, that outright pisses me off. Ariel is without a doubt my favorite diva, and quite frankly, it seems as though WWE is getting a little itchy with the firing trigger. Erm, well actually judging by what I just read, Stephanie may be responsible for letting these ones go... seems her new position is getting to her head.

Also, it's official, Gregory Helms has a broken neck and probably won't be in action for about a year.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by Malahk Angel; May 18, 2007 at 05:30 PM.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old May 18, 2007, 06:03 PM #1206 of 3609
What the hell is this?

Apparently WWE released Ariel (Shelly Martinez)...considering she had a very ACTIVE role on ECW, unlike Nick Mitchell (Nicky) or Scotty 2 Hotty, but come on

why in the hell would you release a diva who definitely gets the attention of ALOT of men?
Well that explains it.

I also never heard of her until now. She does look really attractive.

No gives a fuck about the fuck buddy squad and "Nicky". Good bye LONGEST SERVING JOBBER Scotty .

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 18, 2007, 06:17 PM #1207 of 3609
Yeah, Scotty 2 Hotty needed to just go years ago. He was one of my favorites back in the day with Rikishi and GMS, but it's just pathetic watching him job these days.

FELIPE NO
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old May 18, 2007, 06:36 PM #1208 of 3609
I think MA basically summed up my thoughts onthe entire process. Ring of Honor anyone (which is now having PPVs!)?

Oh, and 'fifth' brand along with the 'injured' brand now, the "Stephanie's Impact" brand.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 18, 2007, 07:26 PM #1209 of 3609
I think MA basically summed up my thoughts onthe entire process. Ring of Honor anyone (which is now having PPVs!)?

Oh, and 'fifth' brand along with the 'injured' brand now, the "Stephanie's Impact" brand.
Which if things keep going at their current rate is going to be a 2-hour still shot of an empty ring, narrated by Stephanie cackling loudly.

As for ROH, I've heard about it, but I know very little outside of TNA barring their talent from working for them.

Most amazing jew boots
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old May 18, 2007, 07:40 PM #1210 of 3609
Ah, my dear friend, I highly advise it if you like good, solid, wrestling.

ROH is where some guys like Joe and Punk made their names. It allowed wrestlers like Gibson, Kendrick, London and others to really showcase their talent which was limited in the WWE.

You also get to see some wrestling machines like Bryan Danielson...basically the Chris Benoit of the indies.

Others have made their mark like Daniels, AJ Styles, while at the same time ROH has showcased talent from all other countries, AND even had the occasional "surprise" (i.e. Remember when Matt Hardy was on the indies for all of two matches? Both of them were here. Jeff also has made an appearance here, along with guys like Steamboat and Mic Foley).

I will state that they are 90 % wrestling, 10 % promos, but given some of the WWE and NWATNA (well, not so much that anymore as NWA has just broken away) stuff, that, as DDP would put it, isn't a bad thing, it's a good thing.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 18, 2007, 08:04 PM #1211 of 3609
Sounds like it might be up my alley. I tend to enjoy more extreme wrestling factions like CZW, but sometimes I gotta have straight up wrestling, which ROH sounds like it provides.

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2007, 03:29 AM #1212 of 3609
Actually, ROH is like the anti-thesis of CZW. In fact, they even had a small feud between the promotions for about a year or so. It was good stuff, with wrestlers from both promotions going over to the other to cause ruckus. Maybe you can try out some of the matches that have a ROH~CZW hybird but watch the other matches on the DVD as well. Good stuff.

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2007, 05:47 AM #1213 of 3609
Oh about the firings. Stephanie McMahon is now incharge of who goes and who stays. She's fired like 7 people so far.

Rob Conway was fired. Told, "There's nothing in the works for you." loltastic side to this? He had JUST RECEIVED his new La Resistance wardrobe. Reason Stephanie canned him? "He'll never be main event quality"

So yeah, she's pulling power trips just like her old man. Gonna be interesting as more firings are to be expected.

Steph probably fired Ariel because her juggs were bigger and better than hers. QQ

I was speaking idiomatically.

Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 19, 2007, 06:58 AM #1214 of 3609
Steph probably fired Ariel because her juggs were bigger and better than hers. QQ
Quoted for sheer unadulterated truth. Ariel was easily the hottest diva WWE has had in years, and the reason for letting her go was as pointless as you can get. Apparently she got into some argument with Batista backstage, and because she legitimately defended herself, she got shitcanned.

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2007, 07:10 AM #1215 of 3609
Oh about the firings. Stephanie McMahon is now incharge of who goes and who stays. She's fired like 7 people so far.

Rob Conway was fired. Told, "There's nothing in the works for you." loltastic side to this? He had JUST RECEIVED his new La Resistance wardrobe. Reason Stephanie canned him? "He'll never be main event quality"

So yeah, she's pulling power trips just like her old man. Gonna be interesting as more firings are to be expected.

Rob had that stupid buff bagwell script going on, but it got him undefeated for a while on RAW(and that messed up old school Stun Gun he BORROWED from Stone Cold). He'll never be main event quality because he'd never get a chance :/. It just like Matt Morgan, the guy who F5'ed someone 250lbs heavier than he is. Infact just HOW MUCH MORE talent are they planning to can?

Anyway yea with your post, I definitly see them going the way of WCW at some point now ~_~, and by that I mean one of those organizations, be it TNA, or ROH, is going to get big enough to buy out the WWE. No one's going to want to wrestle for a family like that.

Most amazing jew boots
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2007, 02:36 PM Local time: May 19, 2007, 12:36 PM #1216 of 3609
Had La Resistance stayed, Conway would have stayed.

By giving Morgan that STUPID stuttering gimmick..WTF?

How ya doing, buddy?
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2007, 02:54 PM #1217 of 3609
Had La Resistance stayed, Conway would have stayed.
La Resistance was coming back. He had received his new outfit and was going to team up with Sylvan (Or Renee Dupree, whichever was the one NOT on leave for violating the wellness program or hell maybe it was a reformation of the trio). Johnny Ace called to give him the news he was fired and the reason he gave was "Creative has nothing for you to do." I mean, they just don't write a huge storyline, spend money to have a new outfit made, send it to you and then go "LOL we hav nothing 4 u sry."

Stephanie is canning most everyone she thinks that is "not potential main event status" which basically means.. Here comes the Triple H Show! again ._.

Most amazing jew boots

Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 19, 2007, 04:29 PM #1218 of 3609
Pretty soon Raw is going to be Cena, HBK, Triple H, and Umaga, the same match every week, Fatal 4-Way for the WWE Championship, and the show will be cut down to 25 minutes.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old May 19, 2007, 05:14 PM Local time: May 19, 2007, 04:14 PM #1219 of 3609
Well, after reading the last post here from Angel and catching a glimpse of the sarcasm and bitterness of the state of things for Smackdown, I'd like some or all of you to post pictures of the hotter Divas because Im SERIOUSLY out of touch with women in wrestling these days.

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2007, 06:46 PM #1220 of 3609
Pretty soon Raw is going to be Cena, HBK, Triple H, and Umaga, the same match every week, Fatal 4-Way for the WWE Championship, and the show will be cut down to 25 minutes.
Not so fast! with Trips injured, and it looks like HBK as well (latest rumor. Welcome to the WWE's 'fourth' brand, HBK ), it may just be Cena Vs Umaga. Guess Steph should have kept those guys after all...

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2007, 07:03 PM #1221 of 3609
I think Benoit is headed to the injured brand.
Well, after reading the last post here from Angel and catching a glimpse of the sarcasm and bitterness of the state of things for Smackdown, I'd like some or all of you to post pictures of the hotter Divas because Im SERIOUSLY out of touch with women in wrestling these days.
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/candice/

. . .Just give me 5 minutes(or if she wont mind all nighters). And I will not desire anything else for the rest of my life. XD

Micky is pretty hot too.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by Winter Storm; May 19, 2007 at 07:06 PM.
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2007, 08:31 PM Local time: May 19, 2007, 06:31 PM #1222 of 3609
Not so fast! with Trips injured, and it looks like HBK as well (latest rumor. Welcome to the WWE's 'fourth' brand, HBK ), it may just be Cena Vs Umaga. Guess Steph should have kept those guys after all...
HHH is supposed to be back at Summerslam

Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 19, 2007, 08:33 PM #1223 of 3609
Micky is pretty hot too.
This, my friend, is an understatement.

She doesn't have much on Ariel, but she's still one of RAW's finest. Although, and this may just be me, I think she was hotter when she had her psycho gimmick.

FELIPE NO
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2007, 09:46 PM #1224 of 3609
I'd like some or all of you to post pictures of the hotter Divas because Im SERIOUSLY out of touch with women in wrestling these days.
Maria...nuff said. She just seems to appeal to me more than any of the divas. I'll have to agree that Mickie James is hot as well. Too bad WWE no longer has Stacy Keibler or Christy Hemme. They were really good.

All these firings are giving me a new reason to start watching TNA, because it seems like popular wrestlers might start popping up on there. I also like seeing some familiar faces like Sting, Christian, Scott Steiner, and of course Kurt Angle.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old May 20, 2007, 01:34 AM Local time: May 19, 2007, 11:34 PM #1225 of 3609
Maria...nuff said. She just seems to appeal to me more than any of the divas. I'll have to agree that Mickie James is hot as well. Too bad WWE no longer has Stacy Keibler or Christy Hemme. They were really good.

All these firings are giving me a new reason to start watching TNA, because it seems like popular wrestlers might start popping up on there. I also like seeing some familiar faces like Sting, Christian, Scott Steiner, and of course Kurt Angle.
But if this keeps happening it'll be kinda like some WWE "reject" show so to speak. I mean Rhyno and Christian were a good addition...sadly in that happening you saw the dissolve of Team Canada and the formation of Serotonin. TNA is keeping the roots of their old wrestlers but it seems like it might get flooded with old WWE wrestlers.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread