Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old May 14, 2007, 06:52 PM #1176 of 3609
Of all the people that went bald, I felt for Eric the most. He had that asian-type sleek hair going for him and it grew back all fucked up(come to think of it, it probably was just a good work of hair conditioning and dying out all that grey) :s.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old May 14, 2007, 08:54 PM #1177 of 3609
Alright, now I'm starting to think that Johnny Nitro is gone. Just now when they did Melina's titantron, I only saw Melina's name. Too bad, because he had some potential.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 14, 2007, 10:05 PM #1178 of 3609
I'm pretty sure that Nitro was put in the doghouse (i.e. Dark Matches, etc.) because the higher-ups weren't too fond of the real life relationship with Melina. The only reason the same didn't happen to Matt Hardy back during the whole Lita thing was because he broke up with her in real life too to appease the higher-ups.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
If there is evil in this world, it lies within the hearts of mankind.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old May 15, 2007, 07:20 AM #1179 of 3609
WWE is one fucked up corporation. WOW you can't even have a boyfriend/girlfriend.Nevermind HHH banging Stephanie and later having a kid though.

Yea I miss Nitro - he did some amazing stuff that I'm sure Vince immediatly banned as part of his Wellness Program like that corkscrew moonsault. He sold so well. But I'm afraid he is one of the many people to fall to that "teaser push". Get title fast and think you're getting somewhere, only to lose it just as quickly and never get it back.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 15, 2007, 12:00 PM #1180 of 3609
I think that HHH gets special treatment because it's Vince's daughter, and because Vince and HHH have been friends for quite some time. Plus HHH & Stephanie made for great storylines back in the Attitude era. Plus Stephanie doesn't wrestle often if ever. They want to make sure any wrestler can feud with the other at a moments notice.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old May 15, 2007, 03:05 PM Local time: May 15, 2007, 01:05 PM #1181 of 3609
I thought Nitro had a good push but it kinda got boring...I mean MNM was great but the whole Nitro and Milena thing to me has been pretty lackluster

I was speaking idiomatically.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old May 15, 2007, 05:18 PM #1182 of 3609
I'm pretty sure that Nitro was put in the doghouse (i.e. Dark Matches, etc.) because the higher-ups weren't too fond of the real life relationship with Melina. The only reason the same didn't happen to Matt Hardy back during the whole Lita thing was because he broke up with her in real life too to appease the higher-ups.

What? No. Matt and Amy had been dating YEARS upon being in the WWE, probably beforeso. He even moved to Raw to be with her so they would be able to travel together. Then he found out the affair she had with Edge for real and he gave her the boot. Unless there's something I'm missing and everything I've been told is a lie (I have mutual friends off Matt, Jeff and that crowd) then it wasn't that WWE disapproved of their relationship.

If any relationship got the huge frowny face, was when Batista and Melina were seeing each other and Batista was already a married man. Plus Melina has/had nasty habits of being "too big for her britches" backstage and would get into arguements/fights with other Divas.

How ya doing, buddy?

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old May 15, 2007, 05:28 PM Local time: May 15, 2007, 03:28 PM #1183 of 3609
Yeah..this is basically how the matt/lita situation happened

Matt and Jeff save lita from an ass kicking by essa rios.
Lita and Matt start dating
Jeff and Matt fight about Lita because Jeff saved Lita
Lita and Matt become b/f and g/f on screen
Matt gets Pwned by Kane and is out for a long while
Lita bangs Edge
Matt finds out from Edges then-wife
It becomes wide and open to the public
Matt gets fired
All hell breaks loose

FELIPE NO
Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 15, 2007, 05:34 PM #1184 of 3609
Ah, I guess my memory on that whole situation is a bit rusty.

I guess I should know better than to get my backstage news from NoDQ XD. The way they made a lot of that stuff sound was as if WWE wasn't fond of staff dating each other off-screen. Then again, basic knowledge of past relationships show Stone Cold and Debra together off-screen, as well as Chyna & HHH, and Sable and Marc Mero... I think I might have had a brain fart XD.

Last edited by Malahk Angel; May 15, 2007 at 05:41 PM.
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old May 15, 2007, 07:28 PM Local time: May 15, 2007, 05:28 PM #1185 of 3609
oh, btw, that would also screw over Kenny Dykstra and Mickie James...and apparently CM Punk and Maria

Most amazing jew boots
Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 15, 2007, 08:28 PM #1186 of 3609
Yeah. I was just going on what I had heard... I forgot so many off-screen relationships were going on in the interim.

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old May 16, 2007, 12:48 AM #1187 of 3609
Ah, I guess my memory on that whole situation is a bit rusty.

I guess I should know better than to get my backstage news from NoDQ XD. The way they made a lot of that stuff sound was as if WWE wasn't fond of staff dating each other off-screen. Then again, basic knowledge of past relationships show Stone Cold and Debra together off-screen, as well as Chyna & HHH, and Sable and Marc Mero... I think I might have had a brain fart XD.
Why the hell anyone would date Chyna is beyond me. Saturn did it before she was in WWF. WHY. Triple H did for a while, while they were in the WWE, WHY. Then X-Pac did and made a tape of themselves. FUCKING WHY.

Funny thing about all this, even though Mr. Lavesque cheated with Stephanie on Chyna, he got fucking pissed X-Pac dated her. Classic moment of WWE lol though was when Triple H was sitting ringside with Vince and they were supposed to be in character (all mean and shit), the crowd behind him started a "You screwed Chyna" chant and the camera was on him for a quck second you could see a stupid smile on his face cause he was really laughing about it.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old May 16, 2007, 12:53 AM Local time: May 15, 2007, 10:53 PM #1188 of 3609
Funny thing about all this, even though Mr. Lavesque cheated with Stephanie on Chyna, he got fucking pissed X-Pac dated her.
Man Law

How ya doing, buddy?
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old May 16, 2007, 03:30 AM #1189 of 3609
Sabu's gone. Guess he didn't like the CONSTANT JOBBING TO THE BIG SHOW/NEW TALENT/ETC and decided to show up late to the arena without his gear.

How ya doing, buddy?
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old May 16, 2007, 07:17 AM #1190 of 3609
Yea just like Christian who kept being jobbed to Cena. I don't blame them. These guys want to be known for things, like Bret Hart and others before them. And look at Sabu's lineage? He's going to rock the house if he goes to TNA. Calling it ~ RVD is next out the door.
Why the hell anyone would date Chyna is beyond me. Saturn did it before she was in WWF. WHY. Triple H did for a while, while they were in the WWE, WHY. Then X-Pac did and made a tape of themselves. FUCKING WHY.

Funny thing about all this, even though Mr. Lavesque cheated with Stephanie on Chyna, he got fucking pissed X-Pac dated her. Classic moment of WWE lol though was when Triple H was sitting ringside with Vince and they were supposed to be in character (all mean and shit), the crowd behind him started a "You screwed Chyna" chant and the camera was on him for a quck second you could see a stupid smile on his face cause he was really laughing about it.
Chyna has a hot body, and I'm hoping she really is the kind of nice person she projects herself to be in real life. Just have to look past that broad jaw bone . She's probably a lot smaller now, Women of the weight lifting profession don't really do it for long(and hey unlike most of them, she apparently would rather keep her breasts :P). So those two things I can see as to why.

So why not?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old May 16, 2007, 01:17 PM Local time: May 16, 2007, 11:17 AM #1191 of 3609
Sabu going back to TNA would be awesome..think back to that barbed wire massacre match against Abyss.

FELIPE NO
Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 16, 2007, 02:09 PM #1192 of 3609
Maybe Sabu and RVD going to TNA would give me a reason to watch it :P.

The last really awesome thing I remember in TNA was when Kurt Angle gave Samoa Joe the headbutt heard round the world.

Also, it seems like the Sandman may be let go of soon. If he is it'll be a major blow to ECW's already minimal credibility.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by Malahk Angel; May 16, 2007 at 03:18 PM.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old May 16, 2007, 03:42 PM #1193 of 3609
Thing I don't get is why are some of you surprised that Sabu is gone and Sandman is probably next? The only people that actually wanted them kept around was RVD and Paul Heyman. With RVD probably not renewing his contract, there may be a few more "ECW originals" being let go. Tommy Dreamer might stay, but he's very unhappy on how ECW was ran so he might leave if RVD and the rest are in TNA.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old May 16, 2007, 04:02 PM Local time: May 16, 2007, 02:02 PM #1194 of 3609
I think it was because there was a huge feud push between the new breed and the "Originals" which randomly died out for some reason

Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old May 16, 2007, 06:43 PM Local time: May 16, 2007, 05:43 PM #1195 of 3609
I assume Sabu in TNA would be awesome. I don't know, I don't think a guy like Sabu could ever really exist in the WWE because of Vince's vision of what a wrestling show should be.
Hey, some people just have that sort of taste. Me, I like my women as small as five foot, 95 fucking pounds. I can see how some people would like a girl as physically and facially (word? =o) awful like the Willams (tennis) sisters.
Quote:
the crowd behind him started a "You screwed Chyna" chant and the camera was on him for a quck second you could see a stupid smile on his face cause he was really laughing about it.
Haha, that's great. As much of you hate the guy's WWE persona you have to admit he'd probably be a blast to be around IRL.
=OOO
The last really awesome thing I remember in TNA was when Kurt Angle gave Samoa Joe the headbutt heard round the world.
what is this headbutt

Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 16, 2007, 06:54 PM #1196 of 3609
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnpp2VFO-VA

The single greatest thing I've ever seen on TNA.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old May 16, 2007, 07:34 PM Local time: May 16, 2007, 06:34 PM #1197 of 3609
Haha, that was pretty upbeat. I wonder how much of that energy comes from the announcers themselves, though. Was that Angle's first TNA appearance?

I was speaking idiomatically.
Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 16, 2007, 08:10 PM #1198 of 3609
Yeah... he'd given a few interviews before that, but that was his first in-ring appearance.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old May 18, 2007, 04:06 AM #1199 of 3609
Well Storm, you called well. RVD is done.

FELIPE NO
Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 18, 2007, 06:10 AM #1200 of 3609
Can't say I didn't see it coming. You treat a well-liked wrestler like shit, you can't really expect him to sit there and take it.

Also, it seems as though Gregory Helms suffered a nasty neck injury. Might be a break.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread