Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] Dead Silence (From Saw 1's Director James Wan)

chaofan
Quarter-Circle + Paaaunch!

Member 1794

Level 21.29

Mar 2006

Old Mar 10, 2007, 01:42 AM Local time: Mar 10, 2007, 05:42 PM #1 of 2
Dead Silence (From Saw 1's Director James Wan)

http://deadsilence.ign.com/

THE REVIVAL OF KILLER DOLLS MOVIES!

Seeing how there wasn't a thread on it yet (I hope) I felt it responsible to make a thread about it seeing how it's almost out in America (but not here... WAAAH!). Whatever you think of it, it goes here. Is it looking SWEET? Or is it... Child's Play (omg reference rofl lol etc)?

By the same director as Saw, I EXPECT horror. Not Eddie Murphy in a Serious Movie Horror, but good ol' chills and thrills. Viewer beware, or your in for a scare! Hmm... now why did that line sound SOOO connected to this movie? It gives me GOOSEBUMPS...

Go Aussie boys Leigh Whannel and James Wan!

Anyway, discuss, talk etc.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Jochie
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 466

Level 19.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 10, 2007, 03:45 PM Local time: Mar 10, 2007, 01:45 PM #2 of 2
I'll probably watch this because killer dolls are seriously creepy. I remember really enjoying those Puppetmaster movies. At first, they scared the shit out of me and then I started to root for the dolls becuase the people they killed were a bunch of assholes most of the time.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] Dead Silence (From Saw 1's Director James Wan)