Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Multiplatform] Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. God Damn it russ, stop cheating.

Yggdrasil
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 940

Level 19.45

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2007, 12:04 AM Local time: Nov 13, 2007, 09:04 PM #51 of 82
I unlocked the M14 last night and I don't know as if I'm that impressed. It doesn't feel as elegant as the G3. For a single-shot gun it feels a little more hap-hazard, which isn't great.
I've noticed that the M14 simply packs more of a punch and for me it seems steadier while aiming down the sights. For that reason I prefer to field the m14 with a red dot scope.

Also some minor things I've noticed:

- Other than with snipers, headshots don't seem to actually one shot anymore, they seem to just deal critical damage, although if you do shoot someone in the head who already has damage its a one hit kill then. I know this because on numerous occasions I've shot someone in the back of the head, point blank, only to have them still be alive.

- ACOG scope: useless (except for a few select weapons, usualy SMGs). It adds zoom, but I've noticed it also adds movement to the weapon when aiming similar to snipers. But without the ability to hold your breath. ACOG scope unlocks for snipers is also retarded, worthless.

- Speaking of holding your breath, it seems now sniping is even harder, as holding your breath now doesn't seem to steady the scope as much or as fast as before.

- LMGs seem to be very powerful, decent accuracy, awesome penetration and excellent rate of fire. Its super large clip means that waiting for the gunner to run out of ammo is not really an option when you'll probably die while waiting. Sounds kind of overpowered.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by Yggdrasil; Nov 14, 2007 at 12:09 AM.
Free.User
See You, Space Cowboy

Member 62

Level 32.80

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2007, 12:20 AM Local time: Nov 13, 2007, 09:20 PM #52 of 82
I'm interested in buying this and joining the GFF team for some gaming, but I also hear that this game is so much better with teamwork.... This is kind of a subjective question, but how do well do you guys play together? Do you use mics?

Most amazing jew boots

Mario Kart DS: 498293-921939____
Star Fox Command: 155-576-696-451____
Metroid Prime Hunters: 4854-1233-4943____
Final Fantasy III: 506891214495____
Xfire: freuser____
Steam: Free.User
____
Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2007, 12:29 AM #53 of 82
Yeah, we all use mics and work as a team, but if we aren't alerting someone about potential danger, we're chatting away about random bullshit, like how much fried chicken Eleo eats on a daily basis.

I was speaking idiomatically.

#654: Braixen
Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2007, 02:27 AM Local time: Nov 14, 2007, 01:27 AM #54 of 82
TEAM MEAT does not need to discuss objectives or strategy. We discuss things like fuckcrap, negros, and how tiny my cock is for using the RPD.

Keep in mind we're all on Xbox, Free. Not the PC. If you knew that already, I didn't know you had an Xbox, so I apologize~

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Free.User
See You, Space Cowboy

Member 62

Level 32.80

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2007, 03:00 AM Local time: Nov 14, 2007, 12:00 AM #55 of 82
I don't, and now I'm sad .

Spoiler:
PC>XBOX

FELIPE NO

____

Last edited by Free.User; Nov 14, 2007 at 03:01 AM. Reason: Wrong tense desu
OmagnusPrime
Flipping cups since 2014

Member 423

Level 39.65

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2007, 03:24 AM Local time: Nov 14, 2007, 08:24 AM #56 of 82
I've noticed that the M14 simply packs more of a punch and for me it seems steadier while aiming down the sights. For that reason I prefer to field the m14 with a red dot scope.
Due to its accuracy issues I wouldn't pick it over the G3. I was using it + stopping power and steady aim and it was still taking three bullets to down people (one/two only if I got a headshot). With the G3 it's more often than not two bullets, russ will testify to that one.

Going on pure in-game stats, the M14 should be more powerful, so I can only assume it's down to the accuracy. I can't say I'm a fan particularly. I'm somewhat taken with my G36C to be honest.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2007, 03:30 AM #57 of 82
Due to its accuracy issues I wouldn't pick it over the G3. I was using it + stopping power and steady aim and it was still taking three bullets to down people (one/two only if I got a headshot). With the G3 it's more often than not two bullets, russ will testify to that one.

Going on pure in-game stats, the M14 should be more powerful, so I can only assume it's down to the accuracy. I can't say I'm a fan particularly. I'm somewhat taken with my G36C to be honest.
Steady Aim only works when you're firing from the hip. It does nothing on recoil if you're aiming.

That said, I love the M14. It's like the G3, but kicks more ass.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

OmagnusPrime
Flipping cups since 2014

Member 423

Level 39.65

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2007, 07:23 AM Local time: Nov 14, 2007, 12:23 PM #58 of 82
Steady Aim only works when you're firing from the hip. It does nothing on recoil if you're aiming.
Thanks Mr Patronising.

Yes, I know Steady Aim is only for firing from the hip, but the issue seemed to be in general, whether using the sight or not, it feels a far more sloppy gun compared to the G3. I might give it another go tonight (providing Xbox Live is working properly) now that I have the red-dot sight for it.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
russ
Go-kart track, grocery store, those remote control boats...

Member 222

Level 36.56

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2007, 10:33 AM Local time: Nov 14, 2007, 09:33 AM #59 of 82
With the G3 it's more often than not two bullets, russ will testify to that one.
The G3 is the most awesome gun on the game for people whose play style is more about precision than spamming bullets through walls and whatnot. When I hit level 25, my kill/death ratio was in the Mo0 range of .60 - .68. Now I am something like level 46 with a kill/death of .95, which includes an absolute bullshit round last night where I had a 5/22. With the exception of last night, during which more bullshit was going on than I can even understand, at least during the public match that I played, the G3 + Stopping Power is a two shot shot kill, unless the target has Juggernaut turned on. Then it is a three shot kill. I will frequently two-shot people's legs to kill them. I know that they are mad when they watch the kill cam and see this. Last night I was putting 4 shots into people with the G3 and not killing them. I was royally pissed off about that. The main downfall that the G3 has is that if you happen to find yourself in close quarters with an enemy, if that enemy has weapon with a high rate of fire, he will almost always win. If you're a run and gun person, the G3 isn't for you. If you are a supreme flanker, the G3 may be the gun for you. For example, on the Countdown map, bad teams camp the hangers, good teams have four guys keep their attention to one side while sending a pair of flankers around to pick their exposed flank apart with beautiful precision.

And Team GFF? There is so little strategy being discussed in the typical Team GFF game that anyone simply eavesdropping on the voice chat would expect us to get destroyed every time out. The fact is that the worst person that Team GFF will run out there on a full six man team will rate out as an "average" player kind of bodes well for our chances, especially since all the GFF people I have played with seem to understand what is going on, and don't run around like idiots. And the fact that most of us have played together a lot, on this game and other games, and you don't really have much need to talk about anything further than fried chicken, or the weird sounds that Kostaki is making when he gets shot, or Jap mode's Fire Emblem progress. Also, it helps that Skills, Tails, Iwata, and Omagnus are all really good.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
I didn't say I wouldn't go fishin' with the man.
All I'm sayin' is, if he comes near me, I'll put him in the wall.
value tart
FROM THE FLOOR

Member 267

Level 49.52

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2007, 11:56 AM #60 of 82
And the fact that most of us have played together a lot, on this game and other games, and you don't really have much need to talk about anything further than fried chicken, or the weird sounds that Kostaki is making when he gets shot, or Jap mode's Fire Emblem progress. Also, it helps that Skills, Tails, Iwata, and Omagnus are all really good.
Precisely. Everyone knows Tails is going to run in and shoot shit all the time, that you're going to hang back and pick people off from a distance, that Omagnus has skills with the knife, that Skills has a small penis and uses the machinegun, that Kostaki sounds like Mr. Bill, and that I will usually run in first, start the capture, and die.

That way, we can all talk shit to each other and still know exactly what our strategy's going to be, which is why I LOVE playing with you guys.

However, I'm thinking of trying a different tactic next time we play so my k/d ratio can go up and you guys can all SHUT THE FUCK UP about my k/d ratio.

Also, definitely trying out G3 with Stopping Power today. I've become too set in my ways with perks (sleight of hand or double tap, martyrdom, and RPG/grenade launcher attachment). I've gotta try some new combos!

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by value tart; Nov 14, 2007 at 12:00 PM.
Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2007, 04:38 PM #61 of 82
Honestly, with guns like the G3 it helps to have a second, rapid fire weapon, which is why I fucking LOVE the Overkill perk.

I roll with the M14 as primary, but a lot of times you'll gun down several people only to have someone else come around the corner just as you're about to get caught reloading. This is where most people would die, but with Overkill, I just whip out my G36C or the P90 (I switch the two out depending on the map), and mow them down, go back to business. It really makes a big difference in stuff like Headquarters where being able to assure that EVERY ENEMY getting to the capture point gets mowed down. It only takes one person slipping by me in order to give them a capture.

How ya doing, buddy?

russ

Member 222

Level 36.56

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2007, 05:19 PM Local time: Nov 14, 2007, 04:19 PM #62 of 82
I don't know, the Desert Eagle + stopping power packs a hell of a punch and is pretty fast. I would say that I am fairly attached to stopping power, but I guess I should test it to see if affects the number of shots needed to kill a target before I eliminate the possibility of switching away from it. I've also had instances where the G3 didn't seem to be penetrating a wall, and I really needed to eliminate a sniper behind said wall, so I whipped out that big chrome piece and handled business. He was probably mad.

OmagnusPrime
Flipping cups since 2014

Member 423

Level 39.65

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2007, 05:31 PM Local time: Nov 14, 2007, 10:31 PM #63 of 82
I stand corrected, with the red-dot sight and some patience, the M14 is a fucking killer. I had it on Stopping Power + Deep Penetration and I one/two-shot kills were the order of the day. I got some brilliant kills where people retreated behind walls thinking they were safe. Oh no, not today son.

Mind you I still think I prefer to roll with my G36C and UAV Jammer. I'm using the silencer to give me some sneaking opportunities. It works pretty well. I'm going to give Overkill a try, pair an M14 with the G36C, that sounds like a good plan.

FELIPE NO

Last edited by OmagnusPrime; Nov 14, 2007 at 05:33 PM.
Yggdrasil
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 940

Level 19.45

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2007, 05:57 PM Local time: Nov 14, 2007, 02:57 PM #64 of 82
Honestly, with guns like the G3 it helps to have a second, rapid fire weapon, which is why I fucking LOVE the Overkill perk.

I roll with the M14 as primary, but a lot of times you'll gun down several people only to have someone else come around the corner just as you're about to get caught reloading. This is where most people would die, but with Overkill, I just whip out my G36C or the P90 (I switch the two out depending on the map), and mow them down, go back to business. It really makes a big difference in stuff like Headquarters where being able to assure that EVERY ENEMY getting to the capture point gets mowed down. It only takes one person slipping by me in order to give them a capture.
QFT, Overkill is friggin awesome. Once I got that perk I instantly converted 4 of my custom slots to have it. I also run the G36/P90/MP44 and another slightly more accurate long range weapon, either the M14 or sometimes I'll pack the .50 cal sniper. I'll then either throw on a grenade launcher or take the extra grenades or Bandolier perk and then Steady Aim and I'm good to go.

Losing stopping power sucks but having the peace of mind knowing that you can handle pretty much any situation with just one kit is pretty awesome. Only reason I still even bother with the other kits is because the guns in those kits I want to complete the challenges for, oh that and my close combat centered kit for the likes of Vacant or Shipment.

Most amazing jew boots
Iwata
Jaysis

Member 205

Level 22.32

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2007, 06:49 PM #65 of 82
Just finished the Campaign on Veteran. Very Satisfying experience, but I know i won't do it again for a long time and if i do campaign again, i'm stickin to hardened. Why? because of two parts i would not like repeating.

Spoiler:
The Ferris Wheel

This is the Hill 400 of CoD4 and goddamn is it brutal. Basically, you have to hold off against an infinite wave of enemys and dogs for 6 minutes and it is only you and a wounded buddy. Basically, it is so hard that you really can't beat it without technically cheating. I personally, ended up having to lay down a buch of C4 all over the map, go behind the bumper car platform, go prone, camp out until big bird arrives, detonate the c4, then carry McMillian to the chopper.

The other part that was frustrating as fuck was the Tunnels in the last mission of act 3. You're basically given 9 minutes to rush through 100/200 enemys to get to the control room. The enemys themselves aren't all that difficult to deal with swiftly. What makes it so hard is the imposed time limit and the fact that checkpoints, which are extremly crucial towards your progression and survival in Veteran ) are reliant on speed and your time limit. It makes the game horribly frustrating at times, but i got through it and i'm glad.

Also Shock and awe and all ghillied up are some amazing ass levels. Some of the best levels ever to grace a FPS ever. Overall, CoD4 is definitely amazing.

[ "Talisman" ]
OmagnusPrime
Flipping cups since 2014

Member 423

Level 39.65

Mar 2006

Old Nov 15, 2007, 07:46 AM Local time: Nov 15, 2007, 12:46 PM #66 of 82
Also Shock and awe and all ghillied up are some amazing ass levels. Some of the best levels ever to grace a FPS ever.
Seconding that so very much. There were bits on All Ghillied Up where I held my breath as I felt so in the moment of it all. Also agree about the hard parts, they were pretty tough (the former much more so than the latter).

How ya doing, buddy?
OmagnusPrime
Flipping cups since 2014

Member 423

Level 39.65

Mar 2006

Old Nov 19, 2007, 06:28 AM Local time: Nov 19, 2007, 11:28 AM #67 of 82
Live patch for CoD4 in the works:

Quote:
Hey Everyone --

Wanted to give you a heads up for an update in the works for the Xbox 360 version. We're going to be optimizing a lot of things behind the scenes with matchmaking and host selection as well as adding a few new features via the update which I have outlined below. No ETA on when this update will be available for download, just giving a heads up on what's to come in the future in the first potential update:

Additions / New Features:
Added Kill cam to Airstrike bombs and Claymores

Addition of Host Migration so if Host Leaves auto-chooses next best host

Tweaked the following Oldschool Mode settings based on feedback:
- Added Unlimited Sprint
- Increased Magazine Size
- Added Ragdoll Cam

Addition of New "N0M4D" Control Scheme

Optimizations / Tweaks:

Identify party by background color (in Lobby)

Optimized server selection for first match for better connections

Improved network performance for 18 player games

Optimized 'Chase Cam' when Spectating

Fixed Playlist error when attempting to join from other games

Handle Corrupt Create A Class data instead of kicking player
[ source ]

Sounds like some sensible updates, especially the finding a new host thing as that's really annoying when the host decides to lame out and the game ends.

This game continues to kick major ass. Amusingly, my sister's boyfriend who is a complete Halo nut. I mean, major Halo nut, confessed to me last night that he's preferring CoD4 MP to Halo 3.

Most amazing jew boots
Django!
I'm a little pimp with my hair gassed back

Member 23557

Level 8.57

Jul 2007

Old Nov 19, 2007, 02:20 PM #68 of 82
Really enjoying the game. Almost to level 40. Still tweaking my customer slots.

Been using the G36C, but not sure if it's worth it. It has absolutely no range for a rifle, so it works well in close quarters, but not as much as, say, the MP5, AK47u or P90. In tight situations, you have to fire from the hip to stand a chance and without Stopping Power turned on, the gun is nearly useless. There's just no power behind it, regardless of it's ranking in the stats screen. Developers should have just stuck with the G36. Longer barrel, longer range, and defaults with a 3X zoom as well as battery operated red dot. I suppose the choice to go with the compact was balancing issues.

As soon as I get some levels with it, and try it out using the red dot sight, and seeing if that helps me out any. The gun seems like it has some added weight or something to it. It simply takes a moment or two longer to pull it up for accurate shots. The iron sights are completely atrocious. Once I'm done with it, I think I'll go back to using the G3. Haven't gotten the M14 yet, but I've picked it up in multiplayer. I like it. Has a bit more of a kick to it than the G3 does, but I'm not sure how much that will impact my playing.

I'm currently the headshot king with the R700. As soon as I get the blue tiger camo for it I think I'll go back to the first sniper rifle and fill out it's headshot quota. Then I imagine I'll move on down to the 50. cal. It's no different than the R700 stat wise, it just has that threatening BOOM behind every shot.

I'm still working on my infiltration class too. Think I'm gonna either silence the MP5 to free up the slot that UAV scanner is in, or not. Dunno which would work best for me. Extreme Conditioning with Flash Bangs. Maybe go with the G36C with grenade launcher. Hasn't worked out quite as well for me yet, though.

Quote:
This game continues to kick major ass. Amusingly, my sister's boyfriend who is a complete Halo nut. I mean, major Halo nut, confessed to me last night that he's preferring CoD4 MP to Halo 3.
Personally, everything about this game is better than Halo 3. It's only pulled out when company is over and wants to play.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by Django!; Nov 19, 2007 at 02:24 PM.
russ

Member 222

Level 36.56

Mar 2006

Old Nov 19, 2007, 03:00 PM Local time: Nov 19, 2007, 02:00 PM #69 of 82
Oh shit, Achievement Unlocked - Mile High Club 20G. God it was intense. I don't even remember how I got through the bottom floor, that is how intense the top floor was for me. I was running low on time, so I flashed that asshole hallway and blinded myself in the process, so I ran through, shooting blindly, got to the end and shanked the shotgun guy, saw that I had less than two seconds left to trigger the hostage. I sprint, it triggers.

So there I am, excited about just having gotten this far, because I had been working on it for a long time.

Slow motion. Whip out the pistol. OUT OF AMMO. RELOAD. TIME RUNNING OUT.

I see his forehead.

SPLATTER.

Achievement Unlocked.

I blind ran the asshole hallway.

I was speaking idiomatically.
B4-Hunter
That's My Creed

Member 310

Level 25.54

Mar 2006

Old Nov 19, 2007, 05:27 PM Local time: Nov 19, 2007, 11:27 PM #70 of 82
As for me I got the game for PC yesterday and will get it soon for my Xbox. I was shocked that on my spec. I can run the game on everything to the maximum when Gears of War is still asking for one more GB RAM.

Game it self is a way better then CoD3 so I think I'll be spending some good time on Live with my friends to play on winter nights =)

"We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each od them lies an IRREPARABLE truth."
- Assassin's Creed Ending
XBOX 360 LiVE ID: B4 Hunter PL
Playing on X360: Assassin's Creed, HALO 3
Playing on PC: Gears of War, Call of Duty 4
Free.User
See You, Space Cowboy

Member 62

Level 32.80

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 03:15 AM Local time: Nov 27, 2007, 12:15 AM #71 of 82
Just beat the game. Is it just me, or did it seem a bit short? Maybe its because I've been playing nothing but lately...

However, it was an amazing experience. It has been a long time since a developer has put that much effort into a game. I love the extra stuff (enemy intelligence, cheats, etc) and they don't feel like tack-ons. It's a nice rarity out of the mounds of shitty titles lately.

I've only played a bit of the Multiplayer, but I will be getting into that fairly quickly.

FELIPE NO

____
OmagnusPrime
Flipping cups since 2014

Member 423

Level 39.65

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 07:13 AM Local time: Nov 27, 2007, 12:13 PM #72 of 82
It was shorter than other games that are longer, yes. However, I really don't think it was short, and I don't think it felt anything other than the right length. But maybe that's just me.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Rotorblade
Holy Chocobo

Member 22205

Level 32.07

Apr 2007

Old Nov 27, 2007, 09:32 AM Local time: Nov 27, 2007, 07:32 AM #73 of 82
360 version talk here. IThe campaign manages to be on par with the multiplayer, with plenty of great scenarios. Sniper teams, pursuit, and choices that reflect well of military tactics without just throwing them together in some vanilla mishmash. My least favorite mission, excluding the prologue, to play is Charlie Don't Surf, simply because it is the most basic mission of the entire game. If you want to talk about length, play Veteran... there are points where you just want the goddamned thing to be over and done with.

I've done the Veteran run as well, and I have to say that All Ghillied Up is nothing compared to the Epilogue and No Fighting in the War Room with Checkpoint glitch running full force. I'd say my only gripe is how useless it makes your Squad support seem, especially given that the enemy will generally all shoot at you and throw grenades at you. The funny thing is that I didn't notice that the enemies are basically just as accurate in the lower difficulty levels, save for a few instances on Recruit where the enemy won't hit shit if you circle strafe around them and they're armed with an automatic weapon.

Single Elbow
You have no dignity.

Member 707

Level 34.01

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 06:01 PM Local time: Nov 27, 2007, 04:01 PM #74 of 82
Still you know, All Ghillied Up was pretty damn fun. The other missions had you race against the clock, something usually seen. In AGU, not being spotted is the key.

For me, it's time to mess up with the multiplayer again. Gotta get that Overkill perk. But my mainstays were always Bandolier, Stopping Power and Deep Impact and usually using SMGs or Assault Rifles.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Iwata
Jaysis

Member 205

Level 22.32

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 08:43 PM #75 of 82

I've done the Veteran run as well, and I have to say that All Ghillied Up is nothing compared to the Epilogue and No Fighting in the War Room with Checkpoint glitch running full force. I'd say my only gripe is how useless it makes your Squad support seem, especially given that the enemy will generally all shoot at you and throw grenades at you. The funny thing is that I didn't notice that the enemies are basically just as accurate in the lower difficulty levels, save for a few instances on Recruit where the enemy won't hit shit if you circle strafe around them and they're armed with an automatic weapon.
All Ghillied Up was never hard on veteran as the entire thing is basically scripted and it is impossible to fail unless you decide to go all John Rambo.

What was hard was the mission that follows All Ghillied Up which is One Shot, One Kill. This is mainly due to the absurd Ending part aka the Ferris Wheel, where one has to basically defend an open area for 6-7 minutes against an infinite amount of enemys. I've yet to hear from or see a single person beat this part of the game that didn't utilize one of the two cheap ass methods which are...

1. Setting up C4 all over the map and going prone behind the bumper car platform or in the corner of one of the buildings and then waiting it out.

2. Taking refuge in the ticket stand situated to the left of the ferris wheel, which for some reason guards can't nade or enter and thus providing you with safe cover.

This part is easily the Hill 400 of CoD4. In regards to War room and it's brother chapters, i found it to be extremely easy if you know how the checkpoints work. Unbeknownst to many who are quick to say the system is glitched, it is not. Instead it relies on the countdown clock. It is broken down like this...

First checkpoint ( stairs ) Won't activate if you have under 7:20 on the timer.

Second checkpoint ( corner ) won't activate if you have under 5:30 on the timer.

Third Checkpoint ( Slow moving door ) Won't activate if you have under 3:40 on the timer.

Once i knew this info, it was easy to breeze through the tunnels and i never saw how the epilogue was all that difficult. Just make shooting the drivers a priority and on the end end part, just go from left to right.

In terms of beating Veteran in CoD games, i personally think it goes like this from hardest to easiest.

Call of duty 2
Call of Duty 4
Call of duty 1
Call of duty 3

How ya doing, buddy?

[ "Talisman" ]

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Multiplatform] Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. God Damn it russ, stop cheating.