Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

How much can you eat at a buffet?

Lythial
Lost soul

Member 5145

Level 2.38

Apr 2006

Old Apr 14, 2006, 09:07 PM #76 of 78
It really depends on the type of buffet I'm eating at.

Chinese food I skip the rice/noodles and eat veggies and other stuff so I can go 4-5 plates + dessert.

I went to an Italian buffet and could only go 3 plates + fruit and dessert. The food was so rich and filling - like there was so many kinds of pasta, roast beef, these mussels in wine sauce...and the potatoes O.O But the dessert was almost worth the price of the buffet itself ...mmm caramel crunch cake

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Watashi_Baka_Da
Banned

Member 5204

Level 6.34

Apr 2006

Old Apr 14, 2006, 10:35 PM Local time: Apr 14, 2006, 09:35 PM #77 of 78
Usually 2-3 plates, but if it is sushi i can eat like 4 whole rolls.

Sushi is addictive.

Double Post:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper
Well I went to a sushi buffet with my friend and we had an eating contest. I got to 54 pieces and couldn't go any further. At a regular buffet I'll usually have 3-4 plates of food, but I put a lot on each plate.
I think I surpasses 54 pieces once. I crave it so much sometimes.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by Watashi_Baka_Da; Apr 14, 2006 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
xSummonerYUnax
transcience

Member 1170

Level 15.62

Mar 2006

Old Apr 15, 2006, 01:44 PM #78 of 78
54!? I'm usually stuffed after 10.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > How much can you eat at a buffet?