Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > msuic contest > bracket
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

View Poll Results: Meta Knight is feeling it
Meta Knight 5 38.46%
Sunset Path 9 69.23%
Kokoro Odoru 4 30.77%
Junk Market 5 38.46%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

R1P11: Meta Knight takes the Sunset Path to the Junk Market and Dances

Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Jul 27, 2017, 10:28 PM #1 of 3
R1P11: Meta Knight takes the Sunset Path to the Junk Market and Dances

Kirby's Epic Yarn - Meta Knight

Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:
(Download Link)

VERSUS

FF13 Lightning Returns - Sunset Path

(Download Link)

VERSUS

Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! - Kokoro Odoru

(Download Link)

VERSUS

Magic Pengel - Junk Market

(Download Link)

Jam it back in, in the dark.

#654: Braixen
Talec
Dandelion Cysts

Member 802

Level 26.92

Mar 2006

Old Aug 6, 2017, 09:41 PM #2 of 3
SWING SWING SING A SONG

Most amazing jew boots
Jolteon

Member 35682

Level 17.53

Apr 2010

Old Aug 8, 2017, 01:36 PM #3 of 3
this is the best version of meta knight to me. The edgy dissonant piano is so MEAN And Gritty and YEAH MAN IM GONNA PUNCH YOU WITH MY [quartal arpeggios that transpose by one chromatic step until they go too fast for you to tell what they are] and my [poppin' splap bass] and my [Dark marimba] and my [DARK JAZZ CHORDS] and [more quartal chords that jump around the notes I LOVE QUARTALS] oh also yeah it's in 5/4 that's good too.

FF13 Lightning Returns - Sunset Path has a guitar in it and also a japan flute in it and that's a really nice insttrument to be in a music. oh nice some chords that are not triads and some no= yes. tonal center change that happens at not obvious time good.

Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! - Kokoro Odoru is like that one Wild Arms song except with big boys yelling over it. I like VI-VII-i chord changes on loop because I don't think motoi sakuraba or touhou are bad but I don't like anything else this really does because those boys sound like they would be very not useful to talk to.

Magic Pengel - Junk Market this came out of nowhere!!!! This sounds like you take banjo music I wouldn't like but then make it good by adding stabs of chill string chords that make it really nice!!! Such bouncy 6/8 it's so fun!! This one is really fun and makes me happy! ^^ everything is all like interlocking in a cool way. I Think if you heard any one instrument it would almost sound kind of random and disjointed but all of the pieces together fit like a puzzle to make bouncy happy fun!

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
time

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > msuic contest > bracket > R1P11: Meta Knight takes the Sunset Path to the Junk Market and Dances