Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]

Musharraf
So Call Me Maybe

Member 20

Level 52.53

Feb 2006

Old Feb 7, 2010, 06:45 AM Local time: Feb 7, 2010, 12:45 PM #376 of 595
?

Hm...

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Elegy
Sea King!

Member 7052

Level 11.50

May 2006

Old Feb 8, 2010, 10:58 PM #377 of 595
S01E05, Christian's coffin is found empty by Jack near the caves.

So unless Locke is REALLY special somehow there's no reason his body shouldn't have gone poof from his coffin (which, coincidentally, hasn't been shown since the Ajira flight crashed).
He's been claimed as special all along, so I have assumed it's completely different from Christian's case. Yemi's body also disappeared and the smoke monster has taken his form as well as Christian's, so Locke seems like a special case to me.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Musharraf
So Call Me Maybe

Member 20

Level 52.53

Feb 2006

Old Feb 10, 2010, 06:12 AM Local time: Feb 10, 2010, 12:12 PM #378 of 595
Holy shit,

Spoiler:
shabby Claire looks fucking hot

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Tawnee Van Pelt
Everybody Hertz

Member 227

Level 23.36

Mar 2006

Old Feb 15, 2010, 10:41 PM Local time: Feb 15, 2010, 09:41 PM #379 of 595
What Kate Does S06E03

Spoiler:
So did you guys dislike this episode so much and didn't comment it on this thread? I for one, despise Kate with all my heart. When I knew that this would be a Kate centric episode I went like: uughhh! The only thing that saves this episode for me is the interaction with Claire and some minor events on the island. Hell, even Kate seems to spread his bitchness with poor Claire, like when she offers money to Kate, I mean wtf girl!

Currently looking forward for tomorrow's episode, on the bright side, it's good to have a Kate episode this early because they'll center on other characters from now on, but if they come with an episode with Michael as a central character I'm going to lose myself.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Grundlefield Earth
I'm sorry buddy!

Member 65

Level 32.03

Mar 2006

Old Feb 16, 2010, 12:23 AM Local time: Feb 16, 2010, 12:23 AM #380 of 595
I thought it was almost total filler. It was all bullshit to get to the last 2 minutes, which they certainly could have done in less time.

The alternate universe side just seems so pointless right now, which made the episode even worse.

And of course the fact that the new characters cant even answer questions just like the majority of the Lost characters.

I am sure the show will pick up though.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
VitaminZinc
Bad and Evil

Member 57

Level 18.74

Mar 2006

Old Feb 16, 2010, 12:40 AM #381 of 595
It kind of has to pick up in order for them to end the show.

Unless they plan on just not explaining shit.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Jessykins
Burnt out on dealing with mortals

Member 444

Level 31.50

Mar 2006

Old Feb 16, 2010, 01:49 AM Local time: Feb 15, 2010, 11:49 PM #382 of 595
Unless they plan on just not explaining shit.
I would fucking kill someone.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
VitaminZinc
Bad and Evil

Member 57

Level 18.74

Mar 2006

Old Feb 16, 2010, 01:57 AM #383 of 595
It'll end with "Don't Stop Believin'" playing, and it'll be like...

FELIPE NO
Dr. Uzuki
Gary Oldman and Morgan Freeman shall be allowed to participate in the film

Member 1753

Level 37.97

Mar 2006

Old Feb 16, 2010, 04:45 AM Local time: Feb 16, 2010, 01:45 AM #384 of 595
Just because Christian's body is presumed missing, that doesn't mean it's vanished. In the premier, there was a white shoe hanging from the trees. A episode last season had Jack explaining how in a rush for the funeral preparation, he tossed white tennis shoes on him. Of course he's not in the casket, he was flung from it. Dude's M/O seems to be to hide the bodies of those he imitates so nobody lets on. For whatever reason, he wasn't able to get his hands on Locke's before the Shadow Statue Crew secured it.

Outing myself as a huge Lost dork, I have read interviews from the producers of the show specifically stating that viewers are not going to take away a Sopranos like ending to the show. They say it will be definitive. The other side of the coin is that they're not going to answer mysteries that aren't important to the characters. They also state that they wouldn't be showing us this alternative reality if it wasn't going to somehow become relevant.

Most amazing jew boots

so they may learn the glorious craft of acting from the dear leader

Last edited by Dr. Uzuki; Feb 16, 2010 at 04:48 AM.
Jessykins

Member 444

Level 31.50

Mar 2006

Old Feb 17, 2010, 01:25 AM Local time: Feb 16, 2010, 11:25 PM #385 of 595
It was nice seeing Locke actually have a decent life for once.

Most amazing jew boots
Tawnee Van Pelt
Everybody Hertz

Member 227

Level 23.36

Mar 2006

Old Feb 17, 2010, 02:28 AM Local time: Feb 17, 2010, 01:28 AM #386 of 595
I'm just blown away.

Spoiler:
I can't even begin. First, I'm still loving the way the characters interact with each other in this "alternate timeline", I didn't like seeing Ben as a teacher but I'm sure they'll come up with something good. I like the way they didn't show the situation at the temple at all in order to focus on Smocke tricking Sawyer to be on his side. I really don't know what else to say, only that I'm very excited to see how this is going to end. For me this episode delivered much more that the previous 3 episodes, which is of course, logical in the sense that these episodes are just the set up for the things to come.

Ramenbetsu
Ramengatari: The Story of the Noodle Samurai

Member 1053

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old Feb 17, 2010, 04:24 AM #387 of 595
It was nice seeing Locke actually have a decent life for once.
Yeah, I was all ready to go "Yep! Here comes the John Locke sadface hour!" but everytime they kicked him donw, something brought it back up. Fuck Hurley though.

EDIT:
Idk why it says cheers. The quote got fucked up.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Feb 17, 2010, 02:20 PM Local time: Feb 17, 2010, 01:20 PM 1 #388 of 595

EDIT:
Idk why it says cheers. The quote got fucked up.
Because ciao.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old Feb 21, 2010, 11:26 AM #389 of 595
Spoiler:
*John picks up the white stone off the scale, leaves the black one, and pitches it into the ocean*

Sawyer: What was that all about?
John: ...Inside joke.

chocojournal | rate! 1 2 3 4 5
twtr // g+ // dA // bklg // l.fm // XBL // tmblr
Ramenbetsu
Ramengatari: The Story of the Noodle Samurai

Member 1053

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old Feb 25, 2010, 05:36 AM #390 of 595
Fuck yea! I love Jack and Jack-centric episodes.

Old Feb 25, 2010, 08:43 AM #391 of 595
Spoiler:
*John picks up the white stone off the scale, leaves the black one, and pitches it into the ocean*

Sawyer: What was that all about?
John: ...Inside joke.

Anyone mind explaining this inside joke? I mean hey if it is an inside joke and the viewer isn't meant to be clued in on it then cool but if I have forgotten something from episodes long ago related to it then I'd like to know.

FELIPE NO
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Wall Feces
Holy Cow! What Happened!

Member 493

Level 46.34

Mar 2006

Old Feb 25, 2010, 09:58 AM #392 of 595
I think the inside joke refers to the black and white rocks found on those two bodies in the cave back in season 1 (referred to Adam and Eve). I'm assuming that the white rock represents Jacob and the black rock represents UnLocke (my favorite name for this guy so far).

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
makura
!

Member 337

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2010, 09:46 PM Local time: Mar 2, 2010, 08:46 PM #393 of 595
Spoiler:
The Samurai - Japan's lightning fast dealer of Death.
Iraqi Republican Guard torturer - the most merciless interrogator of the Middle East.

WHO
IS
DEADLIEST?!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Tawnee Van Pelt
Everybody Hertz

Member 227

Level 23.36

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2010, 01:41 AM Local time: Mar 3, 2010, 12:41 AM #394 of 595
Spoiler:

First, I love, I just love the flow of this episode. Things are getting better as (most of us) exected. On the alternate timeline... first Jack in a little cameo on the hospital (gotta love his funky haircut), then Keamy (who looked totally cool on those clothes), then Jin and finally Illana's team in a full charge attitude, man I loved that part.

All of the sudden they just crash in the temple, as if they know what they're actually doing! Sun and Lapidus were great, Ben was totally keeping a distance, and well, yes, apparently Lennon and Dogen are dead now which is super cool for me because there's no sense of prolonging air time for new characters that aren't going to develop, like Charlotte for example.

I don't know if this is my favorite episode of this season so far, certainly I liked LA X as it was a hell of an opening, and I think I liked it more than Lighthouse, though.

WHAT ARE YOU???!!!

Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2010, 09:34 AM #395 of 595
Spoiler:

then Keamy (who looked totally cool on those clothes), then Jin and finally Illana's team in a full charge attitude, man I loved that part.

All of the sudden they just crash in the temple, as if they know what they're actually doing! Sun and Lapidus were great, Ben was totally keeping a distance
Spoiler:
I was totally happy seeing Keamy get killed again, but I thought for the sake of the situation Sayid should've shot him in the leg or something, as if to say, "If I ever see you again, you'll get it worse."

All I could think of with Sun was her talking in an outrageously stereotypical Chinese accent, "JIN WAS HERE?! OHHH, WHERE IS MAH HUSBAND?? I CANNOT SEE HIM" (because of squinty eyes, natch).

10 episodes left and Ben is apparently going to die. What the fuck.

How ya doing, buddy?
Jessykins

Member 444

Level 31.50

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2010, 05:48 PM Local time: Mar 3, 2010, 03:48 PM #396 of 595
Spoiler:
10 episodes left and Ben is apparently going to die. What the fuck.
Come on, you know Lost. When have they ever just BROADCAST something in a preview? I am sure it's just something to throw people off.

Spoiler:
Either way, I guess it's safe to say Sayid is now officially lost to the good guys? Whoever THOSE are. Maybe he joined the good guys. Fuck if I know. Fuck this show. God damn it.

I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2010, 07:00 PM #397 of 595
Fuck if I know. Fuck this show. God damn it.
EXACTLY.

It's like, dudes. Start wrapping shit up. 'Cause you know, you only have 10 episodes left. And I fucking know you're not going to tell me everything at this point, so could we get to the answers you are going to give me? 'Cause you're guys are doing a lot of PISSING AWAY TIME with these episodes.

I can't help but to watch at this point. Like Pang said, escalation of commitment, anger all around.

VitaminZinc
Bad and Evil

Member 57

Level 18.74

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2010, 01:21 AM 1 #398 of 595
Maybe we'll get another horrible Kate-centric episode. That'd be a nice waste of time.

Shit. Having Kate in the show at all is a waste of time.

Jessykins

Member 444

Level 31.50

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2010, 01:44 AM Local time: Mar 3, 2010, 11:44 PM 6 #399 of 595
Maybe we'll get another horrible Kate-centric episode. That'd be a nice waste of time.

Shit. Having Kate in the show at all is a waste of time.
Spoiler:

Most amazing jew boots
Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2010, 09:59 AM #400 of 595
Spoiler:
When the Smoke Monster came to the temple and Kate was running away, I was pretty confident that she would end up dead. The look fauxLocke gives her as he's leaving with the temple's people kinda tells me she's not out of the woods.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]