Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Unable to burn ISO files

Sepharite
The Source

Member 328

Level 29.80

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2008, 04:11 PM #1 of 2
Unable to burn ISO files

I've tried multiple ISO files and I'm still unable to burn them using DVDdecrypter and Roxio. It tells me the DVD is corrupted, when clearly I can latch the image onto Daemon Tools.

I'm using Vista, if that has anything to do with it. =(

Thanks

How ya doing, buddy?

Want obscure Classical Music CDs? Search: http://www.lib.uwo.ca/ PM me the code, I'll rip it for ya [MAX 2 CDS/User]
Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2008, 04:23 PM #2 of 2
Is it telling you the DVD or the ISO is corrupted? Maybe try a different type of media? [DVD-R vs DVD+R, or RW, etc?] I'm not sure what else to suggest, especially if DAEMON has no trouble mounting the images.

...Actually, have you tried mounting the ISO in DAEMON, and then using a DVD writing program to 'copy disc', essentially as if you had two DVD-ROMs, copying one disc to the other? That might work too. Just a suggestion.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
chocojournal | rate! 1 2 3 4 5
twtr // g+ // dA // bklg // l.fm // XBL // tmblr

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > Unable to burn ISO files