Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

VGM Album Art database?

ashaman
Life Animator

Member 964

Level 10.75

Mar 2006

Old Sep 12, 2006, 05:34 PM Local time: Sep 12, 2006, 03:34 PM #1 of 2
VGM Album Art database?

The release of the new iTunes has an option where you can view your albums by their album art, as well as automatically update your pre-iTunes albums with their respective album art. 85% of my music is either VG or Anime OSTs not found on iTunes, but it would be nice to able to view the album art like the rest of my "normal" music.

Is there a website that has downloadable un-watermarked album art for VG and Anime OSTs? Is there an easy way to automatically update it in iTunes or another program, or must it be done manually?

Thanks!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Kanji
"Well, hello there, sugar tits."

Member 567

Level 16.46

Mar 2006

Old Sep 12, 2006, 07:37 PM Local time: Sep 12, 2006, 06:37 PM #2 of 2
I typically use Chudah's Corner as a resource for finding game music related album art. There might be some better resources out there, though... I've never really bothered searching for more, unfortunately. The resolutions of the album arts regrettably aren't perfect, but they're in pretty good quality.

I can't help you with anime original soundtracks, though, and I've no idea of a way to automatically update the album art for your game music soundtracks (since I don't use iTunes). Maybe someone else will be able to help in those areas.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > VGM Album Art database?