Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Where Did the Peanut Butter Go?

Ah! Amoeba
"You mean the movies lied?"

Member 177

Level 31.14

Mar 2006

Old Oct 6, 2011, 02:38 PM Local time: Oct 6, 2011, 02:38 PM 5 #1 of 7
Where Did the Peanut Butter Go?

It is not on the counter. It is not in the pantry. I just used it yesterday. Where the hell did you put it? My sandwich is halfway made there is no stopping now.

Yes yes I found the dog's peanut butter, but it is way too gross for me. It is for dogs only. Too gross for a sandwich for a human. That peanut butter has been sitting in a closet above the dryer without a lid for months. I've smeared tennis balls into that jar myself, no way I'm eating out of that.

Looking in the pantry again.

Nnnnnnnnnnn!!

Where is it??

WHERE IS IT???

If this belongs in help desk I apologize

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Philia
Minecraft Chocobo

Member 212

Level 29.20

Mar 2006

Old Oct 6, 2011, 04:22 PM #2 of 7
Did you look behind the box of crackers?

I usually put my peanut butter jar next to the toaster which sits on the sink shelf. Toasted peanut butter is something else for my sweetie apparently. Toasted honey, tuna, and chicken slices are all awesome individually.

I imagine you need help with your sandwich? Well, you can try Nutella or butter. You want to go bold? Try a pickle sandwich. That right, just a whole pickle and roll that thing into the bread and make it a pickle in a blanket.

How ya doing, buddy?
Ah! Amoeba

Member 177

Level 31.14

Mar 2006

Old Oct 6, 2011, 05:45 PM Local time: Oct 6, 2011, 05:45 PM 1 #3 of 7
But there is already jelly on the bread. A jelly sandwich with a pickle is impossible. Can't be done. But a jelly only sandwich is just as absurd. Picture something like that in your mouth. All wobbly and gooey and then your fingers push right through it until you are eating it out of your palm.

Doggy peanut butter it is.

Additional Spam:
Ok nope I see hair

a lot of hair

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by Ah! Amoeba; Oct 6, 2011 at 05:46 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
Scent of a Grundle
Mountain Chocobo

Member 32415

Level 28.14

Dec 2008

Old Oct 7, 2011, 12:15 AM Local time: Oct 6, 2011, 11:15 PM #4 of 7
try the fridge. not that the refridgerator is where it belongs, mind you, but one can occasionally get carried away or distracted while cleaning up.

dang it, now i want peanut butter and crackers.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Vemp
fuuuuuu

Member 929

Level 33.83

Mar 2006

Old Oct 7, 2011, 01:45 AM Local time: Oct 7, 2011, 02:45 PM #5 of 7
Did you try the toilet? I keep a jar of peanut butter in my toilet. You never now when you'll need it.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Ah! Amoeba

Member 177

Level 31.14

Mar 2006

Old Oct 7, 2011, 02:29 AM Local time: Oct 7, 2011, 02:29 AM 1 #6 of 7
It used to be kept in the fridge, but it has been explained to me that it is wrong of me to do that but now look where we are. We are not in the bathroom.

I found it. It was in the pantry. Under a smaller jar of peanut butter.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Single Elbow
You have no dignity.

Member 707

Level 34.01

Mar 2006

Old Oct 7, 2011, 03:58 AM Local time: Oct 7, 2011, 01:58 AM #7 of 7
Under a smaller jar of peanut butter.
Matroska peanut butter jars! Jar within a jar? Tell me I'm not dreaming! Where on earth did you find this exotic item?

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Where Did the Peanut Butter Go?