Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Anime] Macross/II/Plus/7/Dynamite 7/Zero

Spatula
Politically Incorrect

Member 617

Level 43.41

Mar 2006

Old May 10, 2006, 05:01 PM Local time: May 10, 2006, 03:01 PM #51 of 253
Speaking of which, I finally got like the first episode of M7. I'll be sure to cover my ears.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

- What we all do best -
MrSatan
I'm the best, and the best thing is you know it!

Member 270

Level 15.87

Mar 2006

Old May 12, 2006, 01:18 AM #52 of 253
cool dude, enjoy it!

How ya doing, buddy?
Hikaru Ichijo
Pilot VF-1 Valkyrie

Member 4218

Level 5.11

Mar 2006

Old May 13, 2006, 12:16 PM Local time: May 13, 2006, 12:16 PM #53 of 253
new dvd and cd..

following with the subject of Macross 7...
as some already they know... (and those that does not know then already know).

Yoshiki Fukuya months ago (2005) sent to a DVD and CD commemorating the 10 years of the conclusion of Macross 7 (10 years.... the time happens fast.)

DVD
Yoshiki Fukuyama Presents Fire Bomber 2005: A Tribute To Nekki Basara.

this DVD without a doubt is a collection item since to obtain a copy he is very dificil... so single was sold in some concerts and the page Three nine Entertaiment...

CD
Fukuyama Fire!!! A Tribute To Nekki Basara
14 Tracks

the CD is more easy to obtain... and is very recommendable... since the new versions of the Macross 7's songs are brilliant.

Official Website

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by Hikaru Ichijo; May 13, 2006 at 12:24 PM.
MrSatan

Member 270

Level 15.87

Mar 2006

Old May 13, 2006, 07:23 PM #54 of 253
i know of those dude, i cant find the cd to download, i want to hear the new version of starlight dream. i want that cd!!!

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Hikaru Ichijo
Pilot VF-1 Valkyrie

Member 4218

Level 5.11

Mar 2006

Old May 13, 2006, 08:42 PM Local time: May 13, 2006, 08:42 PM #55 of 253
Originally Posted by MrSatan
i know of those dude, i cant find the cd to download, i want to hear the new version of starlight dream. i want that cd!!!
mmm.... download the cd.... ?
i dont believe that can you find the cd for downloading....

FELIPE NO
MrSatan

Member 270

Level 15.87

Mar 2006

Old May 13, 2006, 10:43 PM #56 of 253
yeah tell me about it, ive check everywhere and its impossible

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Foshi
Laugh and Grow Fat

Member 3194

Level 13.18

Mar 2006

Old May 13, 2006, 10:45 PM Local time: May 13, 2006, 10:45 PM #57 of 253
Your wish has been granted. Check here, and here. Simple, huh? Although, I was unable to find the exact CD you were looking for.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Foshi; May 13, 2006 at 10:52 PM.
MrSatan

Member 270

Level 15.87

Mar 2006

Old May 14, 2006, 10:03 AM #58 of 253
i have most of the soundtracks, but thanx dude in that page there are macross plus and zero soundtrack that i was looking for!
thanxs a lot dude!

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Hikaru Ichijo
Pilot VF-1 Valkyrie

Member 4218

Level 5.11

Mar 2006

Old May 16, 2006, 03:19 PM Local time: May 16, 2006, 03:19 PM #59 of 253
Wink .........

mmmm...
is imposible find the new cd for downloading...
At least in these moments...

I me think it to buy ... I believe that it is a very good investment...

MrSatan

Member 270

Level 15.87

Mar 2006

Old May 16, 2006, 03:39 PM #60 of 253
yes dude, buy it, and if you can share it!! :biggrin:

How ya doing, buddy?
MrSatan

Member 270

Level 15.87

Mar 2006

Old May 17, 2006, 06:28 PM #61 of 253
BTW can anyone tell me the difference between macross plus ova and movie edition?
i heard that there are new scenes and a different ending, please someone clarify this to me.
thanxs

Hikaru Ichijo
Pilot VF-1 Valkyrie

Member 4218

Level 5.11

Mar 2006

Old May 17, 2006, 06:59 PM Local time: May 17, 2006, 06:59 PM #62 of 253
BTW can anyone tell me the difference between macross plus ova and movie edition?
i heard that there are new scenes and a different ending, please someone clarify this to me.
thanxs
exact......
the difference that exists...
it is that to movie edition new scenes were added to him... and some suppressed...
and ending is the song of Voices with the credits....

Last edited by Hikaru Ichijo; May 17, 2006 at 07:06 PM.
MrSatan

Member 270

Level 15.87

Mar 2006

Old May 17, 2006, 08:01 PM #63 of 253
oh i see, i thought it was something more important, involving guld, isamu and myung, the matter of their brake is not clear for me.

Most amazing jew boots
hikarub
Kore mite!!

Member 717

Level 21.14

Mar 2006

Old May 18, 2006, 01:11 AM Local time: May 18, 2006, 02:11 PM #64 of 253
This is pretty much how I can sum up the story of what happened between the 3:
Spoiler:
We all know that Guld Bowman was a halfbreed, meaning one of his parents was a Zentraedi while the other was human. Though there shouldn't have been any problems with this (look at Max and Miria and all 7 of their kids!) there was something wrong with Guld's physiology. A bad temper and sometimes berserker mindset often plagued him, forcing him to consume drugs to keep him in check. (Remember the shakes he had?) We know all this from the doctor's report which Miller requested.

So Guld was a little unstable to say the least. Anyways Guld, Isamu and Myung were friends since they were little and practically grew up together. So what tore them apart? Well, from their conversations you can tell that Guld and Isamu always had a competitive streak going on when it came to flying, but I think Guld's psychological problems started to manifest as he got older.

During their many flashbacks in the story, something happened to Myung and both men seemed to blame the other. In fact, as Guld finds out in the climax of his battle with Isamu, Myung was attacked and (probably) nearly raped - by himself (he sees his own reflection in the mirror). Isamu was knocked down by Guld but managed to recover as soon as Guld snapped out and realized what he was doing. Because of the immense regret and guilt of what happened, Guld repressed his memories unconciously only being able to remember the image of a distraught Myung, and Isamu holding her. Because he couldn't remember what happened before, he probably only had bits and pieces and just assumed Isamu was the reason for her distress.

When it became clear that he couldn't remember what happened, Isamu and Myung decided not to reveal the truth to Guld. As a result, Isamu and Guld's friendship fell apart. Both men drifted apart and eventually began to drift away from Myung as well. Afterwards, Myung left Eden for Earth. Isamu joined UN Spacy as a fighter pilot and Guld remained on Eden.

When Guld regains his lost memories he is ashamed, but Isamu tells him "that time during the festival.....I was the one who trashed your plane....[later]....let's just forget everything that happened after that.......I'm sorry....". Isamu apologizes first, leaving the way open for a reconcilliation between the two.

If anyone thinks otherwise or has different opinions, feel free to share.

How ya doing, buddy?
"This job would be great if it wasn't for the f@#$ing customers!!"
- Randall to Dante (Clerks)

Last edited by hikarub; May 18, 2006 at 04:53 AM.
MrSatan

Member 270

Level 15.87

Mar 2006

Old May 18, 2006, 07:14 PM #65 of 253
oh now i get it, thanx for your explanation dude, there were some subtle things that i didnt notice about that!:biggrin:

Double Post:
btw anyone know where i can find fukuyama fire dvd on sale for latin america?
i want to buy the dvd as well as the cds.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by MrSatan; May 19, 2006 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
Hikaru Ichijo
Pilot VF-1 Valkyrie

Member 4218

Level 5.11

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2006, 08:16 PM Local time: May 19, 2006, 08:16 PM #66 of 253

oh now i get it, thanx for your explanation dude, there were some subtle things that i didnt notice about that!:biggrin:

Double Post:
btw anyone know where i can find fukuyama fire dvd on sale for latin america?
i want to buy the dvd as well as the cds.
it is very difficult to find the DVD to the sale....
and I doubt much that leaves a version for Latinamerica...

MrSatan

Member 270

Level 15.87

Mar 2006

Old May 21, 2006, 01:14 PM #67 of 253
i know that there is no latin american version, i meant if someone where i can find where to find and ship it to ecuador.
i know that the company three nine have them for sale, but i dont understand japanese at all. http://www.threenine.co.jp/
if someone is intrested there is the link

Hikaru Ichijo
Pilot VF-1 Valkyrie

Member 4218

Level 5.11

Mar 2006

Old May 25, 2006, 03:19 PM Local time: May 25, 2006, 03:19 PM #68 of 253
i know that there is no latin american version, i meant if someone where i can find where to find and ship it to ecuador.
i know that the company three nine have them for sale, but i dont understand japanese at all. http://www.threenine.co.jp/
if someone is intrested there is the link
well ...
the CD this on sale in cdjapan...
and they cdjapan if it makes shipments international.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=GNCA-7026

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
MrSatan

Member 270

Level 15.87

Mar 2006

Old May 28, 2006, 04:33 PM #69 of 253
cool dude, ill check right now

Mojougwe
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 255

Level 20.88

Mar 2006

Old May 29, 2006, 10:33 PM #70 of 253
Originally Posted by Fatt
I am a big fan of the original Super Dimension Fortress Macross, espically for the end. I also really liked "Do You Remember Love?", even if it is super 80's cheesy. I never really got in to the other Macross series. It isn't that I avoid them, but I just don't know what to aim for, and how much I should be willing to pay to see them.
Wasn't that called "Robotech" instead of being any reference to Macross? I remember when that aired on Cartoon Network around 1993-1995-ish. Probably started to air earlier than that. But I watched it everyday and even tried to record them all on video cassette.

And when Macross Zero came out, the animation and 3D scenes are fantastically beautiful. Though, probably overly dramatic in certain scenes, but like in episdoe 1 where:
Spoiler:
The new Valkyrie model is tested and sent into combat. They show the transformation sequence and how the pilot tracks all those rockets with his eye and a computer tracking sensor to coordinate an attack for nullifying them. Then they get into the whole swerving in midair fight scene showing him shooting defensive homing rockets and blasting away with his rifle. OVERLY DRAMATIC, but cool still.

MrSatan

Member 270

Level 15.87

Mar 2006

Old May 30, 2006, 12:00 AM #71 of 253
well, i think must of us watch robotech in our childhood(i had like 5 or 6, now i have 26) and i always love it, but for some special reason i only remember the macross saga, it had the biggest impact on me, and when i learned the truth(that robotech was a mixture of 3 different series) i sticked to macross por than robotech.
anyway, you are right macross zero is awesome, the visual are outstanding, hope that kawamori continue working on more macross in the future

FELIPE NO
Hikaru Ichijo
Pilot VF-1 Valkyrie

Member 4218

Level 5.11

Mar 2006

Old May 31, 2006, 07:19 PM Local time: May 31, 2006, 07:19 PM #72 of 253
well, i think must of us watch robotech in our childhood(i had like 5 or 6, now i have 26) and i always love it, but for some special reason i only remember the macross saga, it had the biggest impact on me, and when i learned the truth(that robotech was a mixture of 3 different series) i sticked to macross por than robotech.
anyway, you are right macross zero is awesome, the visual are outstanding, hope that kawamori continue working on more macross in the future
For The next Year ...
it is expected that hopes appears something new...

2007 ----> 25 Aniversary of Macross...

How ya doing, buddy?
MrSatan

Member 270

Level 15.87

Mar 2006

Old Jun 1, 2006, 12:05 AM #73 of 253
2007? awesome, 25 years it have to be something big.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Hikaru Ichijo
Pilot VF-1 Valkyrie

Member 4218

Level 5.11

Mar 2006

Old Jun 1, 2006, 03:13 PM Local time: Jun 1, 2006, 03:13 PM #74 of 253

Remake or no Remake... of SDF Macross ?

they would like remake of SDF Macross?

this is a good possibility of opening speculations on if we them fans, would be arranged to request or to see remake of Macross TV series but with present animation.

Kawamori has said that if asi would be had to do remakes of many its works... that are many possibilities...

Note... this is single one discucion mine... who does not take like the news or possibility that the new production in the universe macross is going to be remake...

MrSatan

Member 270

Level 15.87

Mar 2006

Old Jun 1, 2006, 05:21 PM #75 of 253
intresting idea hikaru, a remake, i never thought of that, but if it uses animation like macross zero it would rock.
BTW you know if some company have or will have the rights for macross zero?
i want them on DVD(and i hope that ADV pick it instead of Manga)
i just got tired searching for fukuyama fire, i ordered it, it should be here around the end of the month

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Anime] Macross/II/Plus/7/Dynamite 7/Zero