Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 03:21 PM #1 of 3609
WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

So let's keep up with the TNA/WWE scene here. Remember, mark spoilers for Raws, Smackdowns and PPVs.

NEWS:

Bret Hart, Mean "WHOOOOOOO BY GOD" Gene and Eddie Guerrero are 3 inductees so far. Others will include Tony Atlas and some tag team.

Wrestlemania is around the corner, let's get discussing on what's gonna happen.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 03:40 PM #2 of 3609
Well, if I'm remembering correctly, Raw doesn't air in Australia till like Fridays (it could be Wed?) and some people (like myself) don't get Smackdown until Saturdays nights.

I'd say to be safe, Sat/Sun on the previous week Raws for spoilers and Sunday/Monday for Smackdowns.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 05:11 PM #3 of 3609
The MitB match, even though from the looks only to be a Triple Threat ladder match, will have RVD in it. RVD + ladder matches = GOLD.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 11:08 PM #4 of 3609
Talk is Goldberg is possibly joining TNA. Of course, Ultimate Warrior made an article on his webpage that he wouldn't mind going to TNA (if they paid him enough) and that he'd want to work with Goldberg in a series of matches/storyline.

I hate Ultimate Warrior and everything he stands for. I just wish he'd die already.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 08:49 AM #5 of 3609
Because everyone's tired of John Cena. Yeah, he got old that fast. Word is he gets booed so bad now, that during LIVE RAWS, the guys in the production van need to override the boos with pre-recorded huge pops. I don't give it long before Cena turns into full heel.

I was speaking idiomatically.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 10:40 PM #6 of 3609
I don't know what the deal with Jeanetty is, to be honest. He came back, very briefly as a "one-time Rockers Reunion" with Michaels.

I'd love to see Eugene make Cena tap out. That would be gold. (and totally unexpected) The problem is, the writing team. Headed by two people: Vince and Steph. Anything that gets submitted has to be approved by them first. Or actually, I think it's it has to be approved by Steph to make it to Vince. She actually lost her mind one time when someone brought a storyline straight to Vince.

There's so much potential in storylines to make it great again, but they're all shot down. Either one won't showcase Triple H enough (because you know he has to be the center of attention or the world will implode) or it's just an entirely shitty story. Vince's requirements for his writers are "TV writing experience. Sit-Coms and Soap Operas." Only recently did he make it a requirement that writers must have knowledge of 20 years+ wrestling experience. That all boiled down to before Hawk died and LoD were in an angle for the Tag Titles, a few of his writers were like "Who's the Legion of Doom?".

As far as the SNME thing, I think it's like what Smackdown was. A show special to see what kind of ratings it would grab. If the ratings are good enough, then SNME will be back on the air.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 06:47 AM #7 of 3609
Originally Posted by Slash
Marty Janetty refueses to kiss vinces ass, vince gets pissed, HHH doesn't want Janetty put over Janetty gets fired...forever.
Actually, I doubt that's what happened. I mean, I would go for that reasoning too :P but I think something may have happened backstage after Raw to provoke it.

Of course, with the few surprises WWE has managed to slip under the radar at times, it could be a worked angle (meaning pre-written) to have Janetty come back only to attack Shawn Michaels at WM, for them two to have another fued.

If it were a shoot on raw, then it only makes me wonder what the original plan was that involved Shawn Michaels to come to the ring to be attacked by Shane.

Originally Posted by wrestlezone.com
A quick update on the Marty Jannetty front. It is not a work. And they were really mad about him screwing up this opportunity, and it was off the field behavior, not anything that took place on Monday, that caused this
See, I knew it hadn't had to have been what was on Raw, but now I wonder what the fuck he did to screw up his 3rd chance.

Most amazing jew boots

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 12:03 PM #8 of 3609
Originally Posted by CapturedPenguin
Marty Janetty posted the following on his MySpace site today.

"...Due to travel restrictions I have as part of a probation agreement, I was denied travel this week to Birmingham, Alabama for Monday Night Raw. As you could or should imagine, this is a disaster for WWE as they now have to go back and rewrite a major portion of their show in which I was to be included in, and with less than 3 days notice. The fact that this could happen again at any given time my [parole officer] decides against me traveling, is good reason for WWE to be concerned in another major disaster especially with Wrestlemania coming up. Could you imagine that 2 days before that show I'm told I can NOT go to Chicago. Please understand WWE's position, and believe in them as they have not closed the window of opportunity yet. We are working hard right now on getting all travel restrictions lifted. It is a good possibility that it will happen. If you really care and are concerned, believe me when I say, prayer works and is greatly needed and appreciated right now. I'm getting tons of e-mails from friends and fans hating Vince and the WWE right now. They are not at fault!!! And, they are supporting me on this, so no more hating on them, ok?? I thank all of you for your support , cares and concerns. I love you all!!! I do have a strong gut feeling everything is going to be fine!!!"

Source: 411mania.com

And this as well:

Quote:
Along with giving a reason as to why he will not be on this tomorrow night's RAW, Marty Jannety also posted the following on his Myspace:

"You guys have an easy ass job, report what you can't do yourselves but wish you could. Now with all the legit craziness in the wrestling world, it seems you wouldn't have to stoop to writing and putting out info to your faithful readers, that you have not researched and have no idea of its validity. But of course, reporting the truth isn't what you are about now is it. Any opportunity to bash anything or anyone in wrestling is paramount to you. It doesn't really shock me that you have done this with me, as I've seen your garbage quite a bit over the years. Since it has not included me, I just shook my head in disgust and disbelief that you parasites exist at all. Take away this industry that you love to bash at any opportunity, legit or not, and you would become poor, sorry sap, street bums with no jobs. With that being the truth, one would think you would show a little more respect for what pays your trailer house rent. But again, nothing surprises me out of you fools!!! I just wonder do you feel like the idiot you are every time one of your ridiculous stories is proven false, or, are you too busy working on your next BS story to worry about how stupid you look.."

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 04:38 AM #9 of 3609
Originally Posted by Agrias
LOL I wonder how much they pay him to chew those worms.

Actually, word is he did it in front of Vince to convince him he could do anything and it impressed it him that he was hired. Droz sorta had the same thing happen to him because he could puke on the spot. That was actually on Beyond the Mat (which I need to find)

SNME is this Saturday, looks like I'll have to set my VCR to record because it'll be on when I'm raiding MC. :\

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 09:31 PM #10 of 3609
:\ luckily I'm watching Raw, otherwise I would have been pretty upset that I read that spoiler.

Spoiler:
Pissed off? If I were that close to a horse's weiner I'd be more worried about being pissed on.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 22, 2006, 11:31 AM #11 of 3609
Anyone get that ECW dvd that came out? ECW's Bloodiest Matches. I tried to find it last night, but had no avail.

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 26, 2006, 07:13 AM #12 of 3609
While in MC last night waiting for everyone to recover after a wipe, I turned on Smackdown (comes on 11:30 PM saturday nights because of no UPN station, just an affilliate) and was lucky to see Paul Burchill's entrance. 2 things.

A. Is his entrance music like a bootleg version of Jack Sparrow's theme from Pirates of the Caribbean

B. The crowed erupted when he came out.

Weird.

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 3, 2006, 12:01 AM #13 of 3609
Originally Posted by Knighthawk

Double Post:
what the fuck...

Spoiler:
the gave triple h a new theme..kind of. Sounds like its based on his King of Kings gimmick...he came up dressed like a barbarian king...with a crown thath ad his logo on the front LOL, I thought wow, how lame...then I saw John Cena's...I cant describe it...you have to see it yourself to understand just how gay it is. god i hope he loses.
BY CROM!

Looks like Wrestlemania was decent. If I can find a torrent place I'll take a snag.

Also Triple H has been rumored (heavily) to be the next Conan (Son of Conan or what have you) So.. yeah.

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 3, 2006, 02:52 AM #14 of 3609
Originally Posted by Knighthawk

A 40 man raid couldn't take Triple H down. We got him to 1% then he used his Legendary weapon [Sledgehammer of Jobbing] and wiped everyone. I heard it can be done, but that looks like a mighty fine cloak. Oh well.

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 3, 2006, 06:17 AM #15 of 3609
Yeah, the fans are really not behind Cena anymore, hopefully this will be his heel turn. :\

FELIPE NO

Last edited by dagget; Apr 3, 2006 at 06:20 AM.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 3, 2006, 09:09 PM #16 of 3609
Spoiler:
Yea you were champion, but dammit I took a 20 minute nap and missed the whole thing

L O FUCKING L

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 3, 2006, 09:49 PM #17 of 3609
Spoiler:
Rikishi or Jamal? Looks sorta like a thinner Rikishi... and he was a former Headshrinker...

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 6, 2006, 12:24 PM #18 of 3609
Originally Posted by mortis
Spoiler:

How is this possible though if Orton is suspended?
Smackdowns are taped on Tuesdays (If it's in Chicago, it may have been taped after Raw was on Monday) Orton was suspended like Wed.

Alright, I just read up and he starts his suspension next wed. So he gets to play next week too, then he sits at home for 60 days.

lol Tomko:

Tyson Tomko has quit WWE.

According to those close to the situation, Tomko had been told by WWE creative that he and Gene Snitsky were going to be put together as a tag team after WrestleMania 22.

At RAW last night, Tomko was not used while Snitsky teamed with Goldust. The pair is going to be teamed in the future as a 'freaks' tag team.

Tomko immediately approached WWE management and asked why he wasn't going to be pushed. He requested his release from the company and it has been granted this morning.

WWE.com will likely make a statement shortly.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by dagget; Apr 6, 2006 at 12:31 PM.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 6, 2006, 12:57 PM #19 of 3609
Originally Posted by Winter Storm
Nobody knows(yet).

I just want to know at WM22.. how in the freaking HELL

Spoiler:
Triple H DARE tap to a lame move like the STF!!!!??? Why is a FUTURE HALL OF FAMER wrestler JOBBING to the lamest CHAMPION in history~!?
Spoiler:
Because it was no ordinary STF! Oh no, it was the STFU!

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 6, 2006, 03:53 PM #20 of 3609
Originally Posted by Wojo
lol indeed. Could you imagine that discussion.

Tomko: "Why arent you pushing me?"
WWE: "because you suck."
Tomko: "Oh, I quit"
WWE: "::No one cares::"
Tomko: "lol"

Actually he probably didnt say lol at the end but he could have.
more like

Tomko: Ain't no thing. I'll go to TNA nerds.
WWE: lol TNA

90 days later:

Tomko beats Christian Cage for the TNA World Title!

WWE: OMG
Tomko:

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 12, 2006, 07:00 PM #21 of 3609
I think they're using the KoK music for him when he comes to the ring but doesn't fight, and then the "Game" theme for when he's coming down to fight. Maybe trying to slowly bring it in to see the reaction people get. More people are cheering Triple H now (which is cool) and I like the King of King theme. I'm sure at Backlash he'll come out to that theme on his throne again dressed like a DURID! Mebbe he likes cubby girls. IDK LOL!

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2006, 07:53 PM #22 of 3609
Take this for what you will:

Originally Posted by Wrestlezone.com
Triple H is said to be much more willing to turn face now and remain a good guy for the rest of his career. In the past he has been completely against it.

-- WWE recently released a new DX logo on t shirts at recent house shows.
New DX merchandise? Triple H wanting to be face? Seems like someone's testing waters.

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 24, 2006, 01:40 AM #23 of 3609
Looks like Hardcore Holly needs a serious miracle to happen:

Originally Posted by Wrestlezone
From the Hardcore Holly Message board:

Here's the latest on Bob's situation...
---
The staph infection he got in the ring around August of last year turned into MSRA , they thought they had cured it, but when he had surgery on his right elbow in February it came back full force landing him back in the hospital in March. Everything seemed to be going ok until around the 7th or 8th of April when he came down with what we thought was a bad case of the flu (fever, chills, and then his arm began to swell). We went back to the doctor and he was admitted directly to the hospital that night and emergency surgery was scheduled the next morning. We stayed in the hospital until they put a PIC line in and got the results of the cultures back from surgery showing it was indeed still the MSRA which had gotten into his blood and also embedded his elbow joint. Unfortunately the only antibiotic that will probably get rid of it once and for all has to be administered by IV once every 12 hours for about the next 6 weeks. He has been on and off antibiotics since September of last year fighting this infection when he first got it, which really created a super strain infection resistant to everything they have given him. Now we are fighting along with that damage to other organs probably caused from such strong meds. They are monitoring him closely here at home, taking blood every other day now, delivering the medication to us daily, and at least trying to let him be here instead of at the hospital. The results on Friday were a little scary and they started him on an additional medication because his platelet level and potassium level were very high. Hopefully things will start to turn around and they will get this all out of his system without any long term damage to his kidneys.
---
We encourage all Bob Holly fans to support Bob in this tough time! Any cards or anything from fans to cheer him up would be great! He is so ready to be back in the ring and all of this is very disheartening. He is a fighter and wants to be back to the ring and like I said we encourage you to drop Bob a note. The website (www.bobhollyacademy.com) has the address! Thanks everyone!

Gabe added this:

Being an EMT I wanted to give a little insight on the MSRA virus. This is a virus that is usually found in hospitals (scary thought) and can be VERY deadly. About 10% of people who get MSRA will die of complications from the infections that it can cause. This is not just a case of a wrestling being a little sick. This can possibly end an athlete's career. Just to give an idea of how bad that this situation MAY be. If y'all are praying people, send one out for him.

For those that don't know, I think that's what ended up killing Chris Candido.

FELIPE NO

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 24, 2006, 02:38 AM #24 of 3609
Blood clot that happened due to a staph infection, I believe. Not sure off hand.

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 24, 2006, 07:50 PM #25 of 3609
Originally Posted by Slash
I don't care who owns it...I care about who does the writing for it

Paul Heyman and Tommy Dreamer do the booking, and hopefully they have complete creative control as well.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread