Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

acid
Fighting For Freedom Wherever There's Trouble

Member 643

Level 19.09

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 11:51 PM Local time: Apr 4, 2006, 10:51 PM #1 of 3609
Originally Posted by Knighthawk
This plus Motorhead equals the most metal thing ever in wrestling.

Dagget, if you bring up Man Mountain Rock I'll kill you.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

GI Joe is the codename for America's highly trained special mission force. Its purpose: to defend human freedom against COBRA. A ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world.

24 can't jump the shark. Jack Bauer ate the shark long ago. Now 24 can only jump the water, and that doesn't mean anything. - Jazzflight
<Krizzzopolis> acid you are made of win.
<Dissolution> And now my god damn scissors are all milky
acid

Member 643

Level 19.09

Mar 2006

Old Jun 26, 2007, 12:01 AM Local time: Jun 25, 2007, 11:01 PM #2 of 3609
WWE.com is reporting it as a double-murder-suicide.

I havent watched wrestling in something like 2-3 years, but since I'm from Edmonton, this still is pretty sad. Used to really like Chris back when I used to watch it. However if it IS true that he murdered his wife and son, it's a shame that he could be capable of something like that.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

GI Joe is the codename for America's highly trained special mission force. Its purpose: to defend human freedom against COBRA. A ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world.

24 can't jump the shark. Jack Bauer ate the shark long ago. Now 24 can only jump the water, and that doesn't mean anything. - Jazzflight
acid

Member 643

Level 19.09

Mar 2006

Old Jun 27, 2007, 06:07 PM Local time: Jun 27, 2007, 05:07 PM #3 of 3609
To add to it all, supposedly it looks like his son was in some sort of a choke hold. Of all things...people are guessing that it might have been...the crossface.
Shoulda' tapped...

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread