Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

Enter User Name
Chocobo

Member 510

Level 11.74

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 01:59 AM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 11:59 PM #1 of 3609
Originally Posted by Agrias
Who is this Boogeyman? Does he have a past wrestling history? I've been watching for about a year now (stopped watching after DX broke up, reformed, then broke up again) and I haven't heard anything about him.

Anybody have a link to a history page on him? Thanks~
He's that dude from Tough Enough with the "V" haircut.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Enter User Name
Chocobo

Member 510

Level 11.74

Mar 2006

Old Apr 11, 2006, 03:37 PM Local time: Apr 11, 2006, 01:37 PM #2 of 3609
Originally Posted by mortis
No, before the PPV event entitled KOTR, they supposedly had it on television (note that this is just before I got into wrestling). Bret won it the year prior. I think other winners were Harvey Race, and Jim Duggan.
Bret Hart won it in '91 & '93, then Owen Hart won in '94

Most amazing jew boots
Enter User Name
Chocobo

Member 510

Level 11.74

Mar 2006

Old May 31, 2006, 07:25 PM Local time: May 31, 2006, 05:25 PM #3 of 3609
I'm excited about the relaunch of ECW. I was a big fan back in the day and I'm glad it's coming back, but I have some serious doubts. I have a feeling it is going to be very watered down. I saw One Night Stand last year, and I thought it was pretty good, although a little watered down. I have not yet seen what they plan one doing, but, for one thing, I doubt they are going to be as "hardcore" as they were. I have never seen WWE do anything almost deadly(except for Mankind/Taker Hell in the Cell, but that wasn't planned, and I don't mean stunts like Owen Hart did), ECW seemed to do life threaten things all the time.

The only thing I know about the future ECW so far are where they are going to take place. ECW was really only held in small arenas that seated a couple thousand. They are always packed to the brim with hardcore fans chanting and screaming. It had a cult-like feeling. Now they will be having most events in the same huge arenas WWE events have, which I think is going to make turn into just another WWE brand fanwise, like the teenage girls screaming for John Cena and The Rock. The hardcore ECW fans seemed to have respect for wrestlers who have talent and never responded to being told who to root for. It was never about Heel or Face in ECW, fans rooted for wrestlers based on respect. That's why RVD was never "over" in WWE, but was God in ECW.

I just hope they put on a good show, something different then what WWE does, but I have plenty of doubts. I hope I'm proved wrong.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by Enter User Name; May 31, 2006 at 07:30 PM.
Enter User Name
Chocobo

Member 510

Level 11.74

Mar 2006

Old Jun 6, 2006, 05:09 PM Local time: Jun 6, 2006, 03:09 PM #4 of 3609
Originally Posted by rockthepartay
So, yeah. This is a clip from Raw tonight. Don't click if you don't want to be spoiled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIIj9bpCk24

Hands down the funniest shit I've seen in a long time.
Yeah, I saw that last night, I had to rewind it a couple times to see it again. I damn near shit myself laughing. I guess that confirms that I am a sadistic bastard, but it was still funny.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Enter User Name
Chocobo

Member 510

Level 11.74

Mar 2006

Old Jun 14, 2006, 09:57 PM Local time: Jun 14, 2006, 07:57 PM #5 of 3609
I just watched the "ECW" show from last night. My fears have come true. It made me feel sick watching that. It was horrible. That was not ECW, that was WWE with some ECW logos. It's pathetic. Not that I have a problem with WWE, but to call that ECW makes me sick.

They had it in a big arena. Lame. They can't use "Real" music, only shitty stock music.(What was the shit Sandman came out to? Where's the Enter Sandman?) The fans suck(typical uber casual WWE fans). All of the wrestlers are jobbers except for Kurt Angle and The Big Show, go figure. It had no ECW feel at all. There is nothing "extreme" about it at all.

They make all of the ECW Wrestlers look like idiots when they all hang out in the locker room chanting "ECW, ECW". And all they talking about it invading RAW. Blah. They remind me of NWO, only even more watered-down then them! This new ECW makes NWO look cool.

Sorry for the rant, I'm just very disappointed because I was really hoping for something unique, and all we get is WWE Brand 3 - ECW. Like I said, I don't hate WWE, I watch it. Back around 98-99, I was obsessed with WWF. But once ECW went belly-up and WWF bought at WCW and killed it. WWE has been going down the toilet ever since in my opinion.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Enter User Name
Chocobo

Member 510

Level 11.74

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2006, 05:11 PM Local time: Aug 15, 2006, 03:11 PM #6 of 3609
Anybody notice that on Comcast On Demand, they added WWE 24/7 today(in my area at least)? I might get it, it's $7.99/month. Anyone have it? How much content is there?

Double Post:
Nevermind, I didn't notice that WWE.com had the schedule on the website.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by Enter User Name; Aug 15, 2006 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
Enter User Name
Chocobo

Member 510

Level 11.74

Mar 2006

Old Sep 26, 2006, 06:52 PM Local time: Sep 26, 2006, 04:52 PM #7 of 3609
Kurt Angle is a great wrestler, but he is not a huge draw like The Rock or Steve Austin were. TNA will probably see a slight increase in ratings, but nothing major(.5 of a rating tops). I think it would have been better if it was never announced, and they somehow kept it a secret and then on the day they went primetime, Kurt Angle just shows up on TV. That would create major buzz. It would be like "anything can happen in TNA" (which doesn't seem to apply to WWE anymore).

I'll definitely check it out myself though.

How ya doing, buddy?
Enter User Name
Chocobo

Member 510

Level 11.74

Mar 2006

Old Sep 26, 2006, 09:08 PM Local time: Sep 26, 2006, 07:08 PM #8 of 3609
Kurt Angle is not worth as much as Steve Austin or The Rock to the respective brands, because Pro Wrestling is about "entertainment" first, wrestling second. I agree that Kurt Angle is a fantastic pro wrestling(one of the best of all time IMO), but he is not what you would call a "draw". He doesn't sell massive amounts of tickets, and draw huge rating based on people saying "I want to see Kurt Angle".

6, 7, 8 years ago, wrestling was at its prime, not because of the wrestling, but because the entertaining characters such as The Rock and Steve Austin, now that they are gone, ratings are HALF what they were, and have been that way consistantly for several years now, long before Kurt Angle left WWE and WWE ratings are the same now, since Angle left.

Kurt Angle going to TNA won't impact the ratings very much unfortunately, I am sure of that, it will need much more. If someone with the popularity of Steve Austin or The Rock 7 years ago defected to TNA, that is something what cause a huge growth for TNA. So you cannot honestly say that a Kurt Angle is as valuable as Steve Austin or The Rock to any of the companies, although I'd like to believe it, that's just not true.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Enter User Name
Chocobo

Member 510

Level 11.74

Mar 2006

Old Sep 26, 2006, 10:46 PM Local time: Sep 26, 2006, 08:46 PM #9 of 3609
Originally Posted by Kostaki
LOL no.

Pro-Wrestling as and always will be about the wrestling first, and the storylines second. The storylines are only there for a single purpose, to build up the hype to the big time wrestling match. Without the match, there is no storyline. Without the storyline, there can still be good matches. When you try to do nothing but storylines, you end up with Kiss My Ass Club segments. Honestly, if you like seeing Vince's ass on television every other month more power to you man.

I don't think it takes much thinking to determine that "years ago" wrestling was popular because brands were competing to out do each other. Be it through the matches or the storylines, each brand put out arguably their best when it boiled down to either/or. Characters can be entertaining whether they're hitting high risk moves or talking trash on the mic.

The only reason WWE ratings are as they remain now is because there are still people clinging onto the hope that the WWE will break it's shitty rationale streak and deliver television quality the caliber of what it did in the past. Edge spearing women and a horribly executed three team gauntlet match (lol first match squash) isn't going to cut it. There are WWE marks out there, like yourself, that cling and hope. That's fine, you're entitled to that.

I can and I will say that Angle is that valuable to TNA. At a time when the business needs competition, a jump like this throws up red flags everywhere to other wrestlers that there's another game in town willing to take you and make you if you aren't getting pushed hard enough in the WWE. Potential stars that the WWE has left unpushed because they don't have the exact penis size Vince wants will be welcomed into TNA.

You have to understand that I am a pro-wrestling mark. I care about the industry, I look at the industry from the perspective of what will raise it all the way around. I don't need to repeat my former argument about how much Kurt means to TNA, especially once he's fully healed because the argument remains true. I'm not looking at potential growth for TNA, I'm looking at potential growth for the industry. Will TNA ratings rise because of Angle? That remains to be seen. Who else will now jump over to TNA? That remains to be seen.

Sorry, but I don't believe in the concept of "sports entertainment" at all, period.

Hold it up there, buddy. I'm not a WWE mark. I'm not a TNA mark either. As a matter of fact, I barely even watch wrestling at all anymore. I used to be HUGE wrestling fan, but it began to become boring to me unfortunately. I'm not clinging to any hope of it getting back to the way it was in the past. I honestly don't about the past because I want something new for a change. The only thing I wish, is that I was a huge fan again. If anything, I'm actually rooting for TNA to pull though, and become the dominate brand, because hopefully something different and fresh will maybe revive my love for wrestling in general. In short, I have ZERO biased.

Anyway, for you to say that wrestling now, is about wrestling first, and entertain second, is crazy. Sure I would love it to be that way, but it's just not anymore. It hasn't been that way since the early 90s. When I'm talking about it being Entertainment first, Wrestling second, i'm talking about what is drawing people in to watch the shows and buy the tickets. When Steve Austin hit it big and rating soared, it was NOT because he was a great WRESTLER that everyone just had to see, it's because he was a great ENTERTAINER. It really had nothing to do with wrestling.

The WCW vs WWF battle that happened in '98-'00, was not a battle about who had better wrestlers because frankly almost all the main event guys at that time, flat out sucked in the ring. They were however great entertainers, and they were able to draw in new fans, that's why pro wrestling was so popular...

...leading back to my point, Kurt Angle will NOT make TNA a success, he will help a little bit, but it will need more than 1 new great wrestler. He will definitely provide great, entertaining matches, like he always has, but he is not a draw, so there is no way in hell that is as valuable to the business as Steve Austin or The Rock were. IMPOSSIBLE. Bottom line.

Enter User Name
Chocobo

Member 510

Level 11.74

Mar 2006

Old Sep 27, 2006, 07:46 PM Local time: Sep 27, 2006, 05:46 PM #10 of 3609
If you don't watch the products anymore, and you aren't clinging to any hope of anything ever improving, then I don't see where most of any of your claims have much merit. Even though you don't know many facts, I'll humor you.

The "Attitude" era of the WWF was about pushing the limits of television. Doing things that no one else had done. WCW vs. WWF did not happen in 1998-2000, WCW vs. WWF happened from 1996 to roughly the beginning of 1999. The Attitude era was the WWF's last bastion against WCW winning the ratings war for 80+ consecutive weeks. Without WCW, there would be no Attitude era. There would be no Steve Austin. He would still be the Ringmaster. There would be no The Rock. He would still be Rocky Maivia, underdog of Faarooq in the Nation of Domination.

I really don't need to spell this out again. Professional Wrestling is and always will be wrestling first, and storyline second. It's almost a complete insult to the careers of people who have built their careers from having the most memorable matches ever in countries all over the world to believe otherwise. Storylines exist only for a single purpose; to create momentum for the upcoming match. Nobody buys tickets to Wrestlemania to watch Vince McMahon run his mouth for 20-25 minutes. Nobody buys PPVs for $29-39 a piece to watch lingerie pillow fights. They buy them to skip all that and see good matches.

I don't even need to begin to tell you that storyline emphasis is the DRIVING REASON that the industry as a whole has declined hardcore over the past five years. It is, pure and simple. I like how you keep citing Steve Austin and The Rock though. You can't cite anyone presently though, can you?

lawl.
Dude, you totally don't even understand my whole point and you don't even read what I say. First of all I never said I don't hope wrestling improves, I said it don't hope it goes back to they way it was in the past. But I do know plenty of facts, more than you likely. Like how the highest rated segment in Professional Wrestling HISTORY, was not a wrestling match, it was a segment called "This is your life" with The Rock and Mankind. That's proof alone that ENTERTAINMENT draws in more people than the actual wrestling.

If you look at the ratings in the early-mid 1990's when there was hardly any storyline type entertainment, it almost purely wrestling, RAW and Nitro combined were 5.0 ratings. In '98-'00 when storyline quality and character were at a height(which is why I only brought up those years), ratings were at around 11.0, MORE THAN DOUBLE. Why is that? Hmm, let me think... wrestling matches weren't getting paticularly better, so maybe it was just a coincidence that rating increased as storylines got better... I think not. Now ratings are down since back then, now down to 3.5-4.0 ratings for Raw. Yet the actual wrestling matches are BETTER than they were back then, storylines suck though, maybe in just another coincidence. NOT. If you look at the FACTS, how can you possibly say that Pro Wrestling is more about Wresting and less about Entertainment when it comes to the ratings? You honestly sound retarded and you obviously don't understand the wrestling business if you think otherwise.

As for PPVs, 93,000 people bought tickets to watch HOGAN and ANDRE 'THE GIANT' WRESTLE at Wrestlemania 3... 'nough said.

Look, that is a whole other topic. My topic was how Kurt Angle is not going to bring in big ratings because he in not a big draw. He is a great wrestler and very entertaining in the ring and even on the mic, but he is NOT a draw. The Rock and Steve Austin were HUGE draws.(Yes, I can only bring them up because there is no huge draw currently in wrestling, which, in effect, is why rating are way, way down.) Will Kurt Angle help TNA? Yes, he adds more crediblity to TNA, but will only slightly help increase ratings. Will he alone make TNA become the dominate company? Absolutely, not. SO ENOUGH OF YOUR FOOLISHNESS!

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Enter User Name; Sep 27, 2006 at 07:50 PM.
Enter User Name
Chocobo

Member 510

Level 11.74

Mar 2006

Old Sep 27, 2006, 09:41 PM Local time: Sep 27, 2006, 07:41 PM #11 of 3609
LOL, Samoa Joe as big of a draw as Stone Cold Steve Austin?:biggrin: You indeed are "humoring" me, but not in the way you would like to be. You are honestly making me laugh here. I'll reply to you this last time, then I'm done with you. Let me analyze your comment bit by bit here.

The highest rated segment in wrestling history was also during the attitude era then, where storyline focal point was the key. Obviously when people get behind a wrestler, certain aspects or storylines regarding that wrestler are going to be popular.
Hmm, like I said, "This is your life" was rated higher than any match that the Rock and Sock connection had, or any match ever has had for that matter. Which again solidifies my point that the actual "entertain" aspect draws more people than the actual "wrestling" aspect.

Quote:
Again, your point is invalid considering you're still trying to apply the past to the present. RAW isn't doing 5.0+ nowadays now is it? The storyline in the front worked for a while, because it was a fresh concept. I'll certainly give you that. But concepts, like wrestlers and gimmicks, come and go and get tired out. Storyline in the forefront was there to push the limit in order to go desperation to regain the ratings lead. It was a one shot deal, with people who were one of a kind. That's really all there is it. Once wrestling came back to where it was, in the front, you could see WWE lacking hard again.
No, you're right, Raw isn't doing 5.0 anymore. Remember when I JUST SAID that ratings are "now down to 3.5-4.0 for Raw"? No, you don't because you can't seem to read very well. Forgive me for not understanding everything else of what you said, because it doesn't really make much sense. But if you are saying that storylines get boring after a while, uhh, yeah... you have no argument from be on that, nor have I ever argued that. That is reflected in the ratings. Your point is what?

Quote:
There's no huge draw in wrestling? Apparently you haven't heard of one Samoa Joe at all lately. No matter how many hard draws TNA has right now though, without a two hour show to showcase the draws they won't move forward. I never said Angle will make TNA dominant I'm afraid, but I did say he would benefit the business as a whole by kickstarting the competition process. Kurt Angle is a draw. Whether you want to believe it or not. He simply wasn't born in the prime of the attitude era, so you hold bias against him. Which is fine of course, because bias seems to be your game.
Samoa Joe? LOL. He's a pretty good wrestler, but horrible on the mic. He would have been a Jobber, or low mid-card in WCW or WWF in the Attitude era. If your comments had any merit, it would mean that once TNA gets its primetime slot, TNA will get monster rating like WWF did during the Attitude era because they have Samoa Joe and the new addition Kurt Angle. They won't. NEWSFLASH, I already said this, but I guess I have to repeat it again since you don't read, Kurt Angle was in WWE for 5 years after the attitude era rating have NEVER went UP when he was there and there are the same now as when he left a few months back meaning he made absolutely ZERO impact on the ratings....

Believe it or not, I love Kurt Angle, he's one of my top 5 wrestlers of all time, and even INCREDIBLE on the mic. I love him MUCH more than I like the The Rock or Steve Austin. BUT HE IS NOT A DRAW. I hold no bias toward him, I just tell it like it is. Okay, granted, he will draw in some rating(a little bit, like I said already), but not on the scale of The Rock or Steve Austin did, not even close. But if you would have read what I said before, all I said "it will take more than Kurt Angle" to make TNA a success, and for some stupid reason, you are like, half-arguing with me. On one had, you agree with me that he won't make TNA dominant, and you repeat my point that he will help, yet you argue with me about it, which makes absolutely no sense, my friend.

Enter User Name
Chocobo

Member 510

Level 11.74

Mar 2006

Old Sep 28, 2006, 05:58 PM Local time: Sep 28, 2006, 03:58 PM #12 of 3609
The problem with TNA is Jeff Jarrett practically runs things, much like Triple H does for WWE. But while Triple H was kinda sorta willing to take a back seat in a way, Jarrett never has since TNA started. Kurt Angle has only been successful in WWE as a heel, and was a great heel, one of the best, but as a face, he is terrible. Since Jarrett will only ever be a heel, and he has to be the TOP heel, they will likely being Angle in as a face(which he sucks at), like they did with Christian(who's even worse at being face), and it will probably end up being boring.

Hopefully I am wrong though.

Enter User Name
Chocobo

Member 510

Level 11.74

Mar 2006

Old Nov 19, 2006, 07:01 PM Local time: Nov 19, 2006, 05:01 PM #13 of 3609
Samoa Joe is the biggest Taz ripoff I've ever seen. Except Taz was actually cool though(in ECW only of course).

I was speaking idiomatically.
Enter User Name
Chocobo

Member 510

Level 11.74

Mar 2006

Old Feb 3, 2007, 12:52 AM Local time: Feb 2, 2007, 10:52 PM #14 of 3609
Has anybody else seen Wrestling Society X on MTV? I just saw it tonight. I'm surprised I actually liked it quite a bit. It almost, in a way, has an old ECW feel to it. It is only 30 minutes, and there were only 2 matches, but I was entertained, which is more than I can say for anything I see in WWE or TNA these days. Maybe I like it because it is so different though. I'll definitely watch it again.

Enter User Name
Chocobo

Member 510

Level 11.74

Mar 2006

Old Feb 19, 2007, 03:53 PM Local time: Feb 19, 2007, 01:53 PM #15 of 3609
You guys hear that Mike Awesome committed suicide?

FELIPE NO
Enter User Name
Chocobo

Member 510

Level 11.74

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2007, 03:18 PM Local time: Mar 13, 2007, 01:18 PM #16 of 3609
At first I thought it was a promo or something for a new wrestler. He hid his voice very well until the
Spoiler:
FINALLY
part. I was like "OMFG no way!" Oh how I missed that smack talk. Of course I dunno if this is a one time thing or if he's actually thinking of coming back from time to time (since he has a few movies trying to come out) or what the deal is. Also did you notice that he had a bit of a limp?
I wished I would have seen that, I'll find a video of it. But he's probably just doing early promo for his next movie, since he realizes that his movies do a lot better when he is in WWE. So maybe he with come around a few more times before his next movie comes out to promo it, then as soon as it is released, he is gone for the next year or 2, until his next movie. Can't say I blame him, though.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Enter User Name
Chocobo

Member 510

Level 11.74

Mar 2006

Old Mar 20, 2007, 05:27 PM Local time: Mar 20, 2007, 03:27 PM #17 of 3609
I just can't shake the feeling in my mind that Trump is going to lose at Wrestlemania...it would be unexpected.
It's not really that unexpected to me. I expect Trump to lose because of the fact that people have been making fun of his hair for years. This seems like an excuse for him to get haircut without is seeming like he only cut his hair because of the insults getting to him. Whenever there's a hair vs hair match, it's always because some needs a haircut, but they feel they cant just do it out of nowhere without questions.

The last one I remember was Kurt Angle. He had the receding hairline, and it kept receding more and more, so they had the hair vs hair match as an excuse to cut his hair bald. Of course, Trump isn't even affiliated with Wrestling and Kurt Angle is, so that is the only thing that would make me bet against Trump losing. But I don't think Vince needs a haircut, and Trump definitely does, so I would be surprised if Trump won.

Enter User Name
Chocobo

Member 510

Level 11.74

Mar 2006

Old Jun 13, 2007, 10:21 PM Local time: Jun 13, 2007, 08:21 PM #18 of 3609
I highly doubt it is against the law to put the american flag at half mast for a fake death. Maybe they didn't put the flag at half mast because why do they even need to go though the trouble of doing that when only a mental patient would believe that McMahon really died.

Most amazing jew boots
Enter User Name
Chocobo

Member 510

Level 11.74

Mar 2006

Old Jun 15, 2007, 03:54 PM Local time: Jun 15, 2007, 01:54 PM #19 of 3609
According to the United States flag code, it's illegal to display the American Flag in a way inconsistent with regulation. However with permission from the Governor of a state, or by presidential decree, the flag may be lowered to half-mast to honor the memory of the passing of an important figure. If they even remotely wanted anyone to buy this crap angle, they'd at least not include the American Flag in the picture.
It's not a real law though. There is no penalty for doing that. You could wipe your ass with the flag in mid-field during the superbowl. You'd probably get your ass kicked, but you would not be convicted or fined for it. WWE probably doesn't lower the flag because it would piss a lot of people because it is a mockery.

Enter User Name
Chocobo

Member 510

Level 11.74

Mar 2006

Old Jun 18, 2007, 05:00 PM Local time: Jun 18, 2007, 03:00 PM #20 of 3609
And I hope they wrap up the Vince death angle soon. It is in bad taste now especially with the passing of Sherri Martel.
I hate when people say that type of shit. Personally I don't even care for the Vince death gimmick, because I think it is kind of dumb. But why do feel that because someone who is no longer even affiliated with WWE, and hasn't been for many years, dies, that now they have to change a storyline that they planned BEFORE she died because it is "bad taste"? I hate this pussy's way of thinking. It's stupid. WWE does that kind of crap all the time(political correctness), which is a big reason why i lost tons of respect for WWE and barely watch anymore.

They did a similar thing a couple years ago when they had that arab terrorist gimmick, I forget the wrestler's name now, but they were pushing him to main event status almost. Then the London bombings happened, which had absolutely nothing to do with wrestling, and they fired the guy soon after and he was practically never heard from again.

I could understand stopping this McMahon death gimmick if it was when Eddie Guerrero or when Owen Hart died(more so than Eddie), but stopping it for Sherri Martel when she died after the storyline had already started, that's ridiculous. Sherri Martel didn't even die of natural causes and she didn't commit suicide, which probably means she OD'd, which I can't feel sorry for. Even if that is not how she died, no matter what circumstance that she died of, I do not feel warrants changing a huge storyline.

Enter User Name
Chocobo

Member 510

Level 11.74

Mar 2006

Old Jun 18, 2007, 08:19 PM Local time: Jun 18, 2007, 06:19 PM #21 of 3609
They didn't fire Copani (Hassan) He was supposed to return to DSW/OVW with Daivari but didn't. He more or less quit to "pursue" acting.
Well whatever, still, he was being pushed towards main event status, and they only scrapped the gimmick because of the London bombings.

Most amazing jew boots
Enter User Name
Chocobo

Member 510

Level 11.74

Mar 2006

Old Jun 19, 2007, 05:48 PM Local time: Jun 19, 2007, 03:48 PM #22 of 3609
And I hate how poeple come off like the dead should be ignored. A change in the storyline isn't necessary sure, and all the people who died thus far were either retired or working behind the scenes. She was retired. So was Earthquake(who's dead too) his death was made into a huge deal. They were both good in thier careers. The point is that frankly nobody gives a damn about him. No one cares about his fucked up ass "death angle" and in light of someones REAL PASSING, ITS NOT COOL. Ok we get it that he considers his "death" more important than Sherris(who was among one of the REAL women wrestlers before becoming a manager) but come on.
What the hell are they supposed to do then? She hasn't even been part of the company for 15 years. She was a big time manager 15 years ago, fine, I liked her and I thought she was a great manager in the 80s and early 90s. But, so what, her dieing has absolutely nothing to do with WWE now, so why do they need to start changing things just because she dies? If her cause of death was dieing in a car bombing, that is the only scenario where I think WWE should stop the storyline. A 10 second remembrance of her is more than enough. Yes, she dead and it's sad, but dieing a fact of life. People die, and life goes on for others. She was important in WWE 15 years ago, but not anymore. So enough , and move on.

Enter User Name
Chocobo

Member 510

Level 11.74

Mar 2006

Old Jun 25, 2007, 07:39 PM Local time: Jun 25, 2007, 05:39 PM #23 of 3609
Damn, Chris Benoit, that sucks. I hope they find out who murdered them. I might even be murder/suicide. Who knows?

FELIPE NO
Enter User Name
Chocobo

Member 510

Level 11.74

Mar 2006

Old Jun 25, 2007, 08:01 PM Local time: Jun 25, 2007, 06:01 PM #24 of 3609
You know what? As tasteless as that would be, something edgy like that would be get a lot of people to watch. Although it would be piss a lot of people off, it would be an amazing trick to play on people. Imagine, a month from now Chris Benoit walks out to ring after everyone thought he was dead. WWE would never have the balls to do something like that though. I think it would be kind of cool though.

Most amazing jew boots
Enter User Name
Chocobo

Member 510

Level 11.74

Mar 2006

Old Jun 25, 2007, 10:41 PM Local time: Jun 25, 2007, 08:41 PM #25 of 3609
damn, this sucks.. I cant belive Chris's would kill himself and his wife an kid. Just doesnt seem real, ya know?

That is what wwe.com is now saying, double murder/suicide
How do you know Chris killed them? wwe.com just says it is a murder suicide, it could be the wife who killed him and the kid. Poisoning sounds like something women do to kill people. Maybe she's pissed he is always on the road.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread