Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

Newbie1234
Widowmaker

Member 421

Level 18.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2006, 10:29 AM Local time: Mar 14, 2006, 12:29 PM #1 of 3609
Originally Posted by Slash
I find it funny how WWE can't get rid of steve austin though. He's walked out i think at least 4 times throughout his carreer.

He walked out on the Taboo Tuesday match because he was supposed to lose to coach (which is where mark henry was supposed to orginally appear.)
Losing to Coach is just the ultimate insult, I'd have done the same. I felt bad when even Lawler lost to him.

As for right now, the only reason I even follow RAW is Edge. He does great promos, and always has great hardcore matches. I hope Edge and Foley steal the show at Wrestlemania. WWE shouldn't have let him drop the belt back to Cena. Cena's average in promos, and is average in his matches as well. It really shows how wrestling has changed over the years, all Cena can do better than others is sell merchandise.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Newbie1234
Widowmaker

Member 421

Level 18.72

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 09:58 AM Local time: Apr 4, 2006, 11:58 AM #2 of 3609
Originally Posted by Para
omg....
I can't believe they made Kane and Big Show lose their titles... Those two are one of the main reasons I still watch RAW. I guess they had to give them new adversaries after what happened with Masters and Carlito.
Spoiler:
Hopefully they finally feud against each other. I'm pretty sure we all knew this would happen the day they teamed up.

I'm personally enjoying this whole Edge/HHH/Cena angle they're going for. Edge and HHH are far more interesting on the mic than Cena, and the beginning promo was by far the best segment of the whole Raw last night.

I hope Edge is in the Main Event at Backlash, or that he feuds with HHH in some way, the two seem to have good chemistry going against each other.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Newbie1234
Widowmaker

Member 421

Level 18.72

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 09:14 PM Local time: Apr 4, 2006, 11:14 PM #3 of 3609
Wow Randy Orton is suspended?? To think he could have just as easily won the belt in Wrestlemania on sunday.

I must admit that I never like Randy Orton, but he is still an important Heel on Smackdown. JBL's got the US title, so hopefully they move Benoit into the Championship scene to fill the gap.

Most amazing jew boots
Newbie1234
Widowmaker

Member 421

Level 18.72

Mar 2006

Old Apr 8, 2006, 06:44 PM Local time: Apr 8, 2006, 08:44 PM #4 of 3609
1. Kurt Angle > Orton
No point in Orton moving on as everyone knows that he isn't going to win in the end.

2. Matt Hardy > Booker T
This is a close one. Either Booker T is going to lose by a Boogeyman interference, or perhaps Hardy will lose and start a feud with Booker T. Can't see that happening though, so Hardy for the win.

3. Finlay > Chris Benoit
JBL interference, almost guaranteed.

4. Lashley > Mark Henry
They're trying to promote Lashley, so he isn't going to lose in the first round.

5. Kurt Angle > Hardy
Unless Hardy's going all the way, there's no point in having a 2nd rate superstar in the finals.

6. Lashley > Finlay
I highly doubt WWE will use the King of the Ring to promote Finlay. Lashley on the other hand has more youth on his side.

7. Lashley > Angle
Promotes Lashley, and maybe we'll see a Lashley v Batista when he comes back. I really hope that Angle wins though, as I would rather see Angle vs Rey than Lashley vs Rey.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by Newbie1234; Apr 8, 2006 at 06:46 PM.
Newbie1234
Widowmaker

Member 421

Level 18.72

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 05:23 PM Local time: Apr 19, 2006, 07:23 PM #5 of 3609
Originally Posted by Winter Storm
Do you think DX is coming back? Anyone who watched RAW knows why I ask this surely.
After so many teases, I can't see the WWE squandering this opportunity when the best their creative team can come up with these days is Umaga, and Spirit Squad (these guys aren't bad, but the gimmick is). I doubt it'll even come close to living up to the hype, but it might boost ratings and make them some money.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Newbie1234
Widowmaker

Member 421

Level 18.72

Mar 2006

Old May 31, 2006, 08:09 PM Local time: May 31, 2006, 10:09 PM #6 of 3609
I never liked Masters, but it's a shame that Mercury also got caught. I always found him more charismatic than Nitro.

Most amazing jew boots
Newbie1234
Widowmaker

Member 421

Level 18.72

Mar 2006

Old Jun 3, 2006, 06:05 PM Local time: Jun 3, 2006, 08:05 PM #7 of 3609
Hopefully they take a new spin on this whole DX thing. They definitely also need some young blood to liven things up.

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread