Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Feb 26, 2008, 04:29 AM Local time: Feb 26, 2008, 03:29 AM #1 of 3609
Like Kevin Nash is going to let Joe get off easy over the crap he had to say about Scott Hall. Kev is going to wait til the least expected moment to turn on Joe. And Christian is Christian. There's only one thing he cares about and thats getting the title, so you know he's not going to like the fact that Joe is getting a shot.

The X-Division and the title is becoming like the WWE's IC title. I hate being right sometimes.
Nash came back? All he'll do is fall over and get hurt. Like always.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Feb 26, 2008, 04:47 AM Local time: Feb 26, 2008, 03:47 AM #2 of 3609
I never stop laughing when I remember that classy Nash-comes-back-for-all-of-ten-seconds-and-blows-his-knee moment.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2008, 01:14 AM Local time: Mar 13, 2008, 12:14 AM #3 of 3609
Oh wow...that whole thing between Show and Mayweather was legit. Thats insane.

Apparently there is real tension between the WWE wrestlers and Mayweather
Oh please. Yeah. Because the WWE certainly wouldn't push the concept of legitimacy. I mean, that's SO CRAZY, they'd NEVER try that.

O wait...

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Feb 21, 2010, 05:43 PM Local time: Feb 21, 2010, 04:43 PM #4 of 3609
DESERVEDLY renamed, I think you'll find.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Feb 21, 2010, 10:21 PM Local time: Feb 21, 2010, 09:21 PM #5 of 3609
I think it has more to do with the way certain members write their predictions, Dag.

I was speaking idiomatically.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Mar 25, 2010, 06:28 PM Local time: Mar 25, 2010, 05:28 PM 1 #6 of 3609
Wrestlemania XXVI predictions:
Vince McMahon Vs Bret Hart - It was through Bret and the sharpshooter that Mr. McMahon was born. It will be through Bret and the sharpshooter that Mr. McMahon will disappear. This is both Vince's and Bret's last match, and Bret will finally have the last laugh.
Winner: Bret Hart

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by No. Hard Pass.; Mar 25, 2010 at 06:50 PM.
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2010, 11:34 PM Local time: Apr 19, 2010, 10:34 PM #7 of 3609
Prediction Time:

-A.J. Styles vs. "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero for the TNA World Heavyweight Title.
Winner: Styles. This reminds me of Sting / Rhyno about a year ago where Rhyno got a title shot because he cleanly pinned Sting. Dinero may be world championship material one day but he's not there right now. He needs wins over several established stars. Also, this is just passing time before Styles faces Abyss in a re-match, and then eventually Angle.

-Team Hogan: Abyss, Jeff Jarrett, Rob Van Dam, and Jeff Hardy vs. Team Flair: Sting, Desmond Wolfe, James Storm, and Robert Roode in a Lethal Lockdown match.
Winners: Team Hogan. This tag team combination is just so odd. Between the attempted heel turn of Sting, BMI's heel turn (which was equally stupid because they had yet to reach their full potential as faces), and the weakened Wolfe (despite destroy Angle in their feud, Angle got all the wins), team Flair is just off. Team Hogan isn't much better. You have Abyss who is NOT Hulk Hogan version 2, version 1.5 or even version 1.1. He's a big man like Hogan, and can put on decent matches like Hogan many years ago, but that's where the similarities end. I question Jarrett because he whacked Hogan with a guitar years ago to protect TNA yet now he's on team Hogan of all things. Then there's RVD and Jeff Hardy, both men who got punked by Sting and Roode, respectively.
That reminds me....last month TNA amazed me. I never saw a segment that managed to weaken BOTH men. Having RVD pin Sting within seconds weakened Sting's character. Having Sting destroy RVD for onward of ten minutes made RVD look weak in comparison. Just amazing...
Oh and I pick team Hogan just because team Hogan has been getting punked for the last few weeks.

-Kurt Angle vs. Mr. Anderson.
Winner: Anderson. Kurt is taking a break. Why not have Anderson put him out, thereby setting up a potential lucrative rematch?

-Doug Williams vs. Shannon Moore vs. Kazarian in a Triple Threat Match for the X-Division Title.
Winner: Williams. Didn't Moore lose last month? Didn't Kaz win a title shot as well? Why does Moore get a rematch anyway? Oh, and regarding Kaz, watch for this to be one next step for him going to ROH. He was already wanting to leave, and given how TNA is willingly letting go decent talent (Kong, Daniels), I can't see Kaz staying much longer unless they give him the title, or better yet, a feud with A.J. Styles.

-The Beautiful People vs. Angelina Love and Tara with the TNA Knockouts Tag Titles and the TNA Knockouts Title on the line.

-Scott Hall and Sean Waltman vs. Team 3D.
Winners: Hall and Waltman. The Band/NWO/Wolfpac has not been that effective. Yet, they won last month on a three-on-one handicap match more or less. And yes they have beaten the crap out of others. However, when the bell rings, they have not been that effective. If they are ever going to be taken as a serious force, they need to have a win, and one way is beating one of the established tag teams of the current generation.

-Eric Young vs. Kevin Nash.
Winner: Nash. See above. However, I heard this was a cage match. Usually, a cage match is a big blow off to a huge feud. However, Young / Nash have feuded for one month. While I can understand the issue with having a lengthy feud between the two, I still feel a cage match is pre-mature. Either way, I can't see Nash losing here.

-Homicide and Brian Kendrick vs. The Motor City Machine Guns.
Winners: MCMG unless TNA is trying to get rid of them. Why aren't the MCMGs getting their title shot? Why are they facing a make-shift team? Wasn't Homicide turning face again after what happened to Hermandez? Or is that it? Is this some sort of plot by Homicide to get in the ring with the man who put his former tag team partner out? If so, why team with kendrick? So many questions, and I feel we'll get no answers.

-James Storm vs. Rob Van Dam, with the winner receiving the advantage for his team in Lethal Lockdown.
Winner: Storm by DQ. I can't see RVD doing a clean job here. RVD is fresh, and having him lose is just silly. I can't see Storm lose either as usually they want the heels to have the advantage. Watch for a sneaky DQ win for Storm.

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread